1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost Chronicles 1/3 Discussion

Sep 29, 2020

1. What eye size have y'all put in your Shima head?

2. Oh! I wanna know tooo!

3. I use 12mm eyes for Shima with a 4.5mm iris.

4. Good to know! I was debating between 10 and 12, so I’m glad I wasn’t too far off base :)

5. I bought a Withdoll body for my Shima head. The proportions are perfect~ I'm going to dye the body to match the LC normal skin color and will put up a picture when I have it done :)

For now, some pictures just for proportions:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. He looks great on that body, congrats!

7. He's looking great! Can't wait to see him all painted and wigged!

8. Anybody else getting excited to hear whether the caster has the heads this month ready or not? I am looking forward to my Allurial!

9. I finally have a body for my Shima head!! What do you think guys? Or is it too bubbly head?? I dunnoooo

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. is that the amadiz body? or the rainman one? or the 2021 Fantasia body? or none of those? It looks familiar, but I just can't place it! I think it works with the head, though. it might be the slightest tad large for the body, but if you go up one breast size, it'd probably make the head look more in proportion. if you don't mind the head how it is and you don't like larger busts then I'd just leave it.

#51 mohnblumendolls, Aug 17, 2021
      Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    11. I think it looks awesome! What body is it?

12. Its the Amadiz body!

13. My Allurial arrived!! :D she's so gorgeous! I have the DFH 63cm girl body on order. I can't paint her until the body arrives since i'll probably need to colour match a little, but i'm so excited to get her look together, i'll be starting with her wig.

14. Congrats I got mine too and got her on the DF-H 63cm girl body. The proportions are really good

[​IMG]
      I painted mine on Saturday, and I got her in white to blush to match to the nys body.

15. Oh nice glad someone else has this combo, looks great! Lovely Faceup. Mine is in the tan skin so I think the body in Chocolate will be quite a bit darker but we'll see

16. Naris is beautiful, but I am safe from him or I'd need to find another body x.x

Oh, dropping an image of Sam, my Allurial, with her new faceup

[​IMG]

17. My DFH body arrived for my Allurial, and I'm totally thrilled with it! The tan matches so perfectly too - pics here Allurial on DFH body

Currently planning outfit ideas so i can buy some fabrics

18. Congrats!! My Allurial is also on a DF-H body, but I got it in normal yellow (I intended to hybrid a different doll of mine on it but I ended up not matching stylistically with them), so I color matched my white skin Allurial head to it.
      i got the body with all possible joints and the medium bust. I’m really happy with it!