Love at first sight?

Jun 13, 2014

1. I fell in love with SOOM's Cheshire, he is so cute

2. There are a few dolls that I fell in love with immediately or just couldn't stop thinking about!
      Like: Fairyland FeePle70 Rona, Iplehouse Eric

3. The first doll I really really wanted immediately was Volks Yugiri. I saw her with customized make up by another owner... And just died for her. Now I prefer other dolls but I still love Yugiri and I would love to have her one day. Such an unique sculpt.

4. I fell in love with Dollzone's general aesthetic right away, but I pitter-pattered a bit before deciding on their Leon. I had a hell of a time choosing between him and Ivan (I guess I really liked that steampunk aesthetic :P) but in the end I liked Leon's blank sculpt more. The eye bags sold me.

5. Doll Chateau's Xaviera! Some one I used to be friends with introduced me to DC a few years back and when I saw her I was absolutely in love, but I could never afford her back before she was discontinued. I finally have the money and found some one selling one on fb and was finally able to snag her!

6. I immediately fell in love with Fairyland's new Rens. At first I figured it'd be a while before I could afford her, but when I saw Denver Dolls' recent free-shipping-on-in-stock-dolls sale, I took the plunge and jumped on one of their in stock full packages (just int time to order a Halloween event head too!). Now I just have to pay of the credit card...

I also fell in love with their Minifee Chloe when she first cam out, but it took years before I was finally able to get her.

7. Fell in love with Supia Rosy. Now I finally am getting one! So excited.

8. I just saw Juliet from Daydream today and ahhhhh I want her/him!!!!!!! But I already told myself I'll never get more than two dolls of the same size... maybe one day when I have more money I will either get a Prince Body or Little Prince Body Juliet!

9. I really love volks new sdmidi Noa, shes just so cute but she always out of stock ;__;

10. I keep falling in love with each BJDs I see, but I feel I truly fell in love with 2D Dolls' Cream. He is just...so cute and truly my ideal face sculpt. He isn't in my price range, but he is truly a dream doll I wish I'd have...

11. The Doll Zone 56cm body was instant love for me! i know i just have to save up for her, shes by far the prettiest sculpt ive seen and suits my dolls personality perfectly!

12. Love at first sight is the main reason for me to buy a doll. I rarely buy those who I didn't want to get that very moment I saw them. Usually it is sudden love that grows larger and larger.