1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luarwulf's feedback

Apr 29, 2010

1. Luarwulf bought three pairs of eyes for me ^^ She was very quick to respond to my messages, paid quickly and let me know when they arrived =) She's a fantastic buyer and I would definately deal with her again!

2. Luarwulf bought a MSD outfit from me. The transaction was excellent. She was quick to pay and communication was great. And absolutely wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

3. I bought a beautiful rs ws Mei doll with some cute clothes and a wig from Luarwulf that arrived today. Luar sent so many extras with her it was wonderful. It was a perfect fast transaction. Thank you so much Luarwulf

4. Luarwulf participated in a swap with me (and was my partner) and everthing went great!!!! She was courteous and prompt with replies and i highly recommend her!!!

5. Luarwulf participated in the Mythological Fantasy Swap. They followed the rules of the swap and their partner(s) were happy with what they received. I would highly recommend this person to future swap leaders.

6. Luarwulf bought a pair of eyes from me. She was a great buyer, very prompt and smooth communication, fast payment. And I appreciate her pm upon arrival of item. Thank you! ^ ^

7. Luarwulf bought a pair of sandals from me, and she was a delight to work with all the way around!
      Highly recommend!

8. Luarwulf purchased a Dollkot Lai from me. Smooth transaction, thank you very much!

9. I bought a MSD sized fantasy style dress from Luarwulf. Communication was great and the item arrived fast and in beautiful condition! Would buy from again!

10. Luarwulf purchased a yo sized wig from me, and the transaction was perfect! She asked me to hold it for a couple of days, and paid right away after that amount of time. :) Great communication and let me know when it arrived! I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks!

11. I sold some shirts to Luarwulf. A very friendly buyer, who paid very quickly. I would gladly sell again or recommend Luarwulf. Thanks!! :thumbup

12. Luarwulf participated in my Red Swap, and was a pleasure to have. She was prompt and courteous when returning my PM's, and shipped in a timely mannor. I would recommend Luarwulf in any swap, and would love to have her as a participant in another of mine. Thanks so much! :]

13. I sold a deer antler/tail set to Luarwulf! She was very kind and communication was smooth! She also let me know when they arrived! Thanks again Luarwulf! <33

14. I traded a Lati Green Coco for Luarwulf's Napidoll Shane.
      The transaction was wonderful & she shipped her part off very quickly.
      She also let me know as soon as my part arrived~

I would gladly trade with her in the future, and also would recommend her for a trade partner as well ^_^

I am very pleased on my end~

Thank you ^_^

15. Luarwulf bought a Moded AOD 1/6 Doll from me and was great to work with Paid fast and would do business again with her. Thanks again and enjoy your new AOD doll. :) Please share if you make clothes for the doll would love to see a Christmas type outfit on the doll. :) Enjoy ~

16. We had a trade and the entire Transaction was wonderful. Excellent and very pleasant communication she shipped promptly the doll was packed well and in lovely condition. I would certainly do business with her again and highly recommend any dealings with Luarwulf. Thanks again love!

17. i had a wonderful wig commission with Luarwolf <3
      a pleasure to work with and sell too.. thank u so much again
      :)

18. Just bought some awesome Yo-sd horns from Laura. They're great and arrived really quickly. Communication was smooth and the items were very well packed. Thanks very much!

19. Luarwolf recently purchased a set of eyes and a wig from me. The transaction was 100% perfect- communication was excellent and payment prompt! Thanks again. :)

20. Luarwulf bought a wig from me. She was very pleasant to deal with; she paid quickly and was easy to communicate with. Very nice transaction. Thanks!