1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumedoll 70cm Vega

Jul 8, 2015

1. It HAS been that long! I joined in 07, and I made the Lumedoll Database thread in 08. It will be very interesting to compare one of the original SD boys to her most recent one. ;)

2. Yes! A hundred miles difference in the body! :wiggle

3. As promised, here's my Vega. His skin tone is bronze, face-up & other painted aesthetics by me. He's a beautiful and very realistic sculpt, tall and muscular, without being overly so. Think more of a buff swimmer or runner's build. I love his face too.

[​IMG]

He stands pretty well on his own, at least when wearing heavy boots. That said, I did keep a vigilant eye on him, just he case he decided to take a header. Happily, he did not, and he stood there for quite awhile too. He's pretty heavy, so not sure if he would stand as sturdily if not wearing boots. He can sit in various realistic poses, including crossing his legs, and sitting in a sort of lotus position. While his elbow joints usually bend well, when clad in a thick jacket and shirt, they're a bit stiff to position, but still do-able.

#43 earth.spirits, Jun 14, 2016
      Last edited: Apr 10, 2023
    4. Oh. My. He is positively yummy!
      The black hair and piercing blue eyes, with that yummy dark skin...! :nosebleed

5. Thank you, aernath! :)

#45 earth.spirits, Jun 14, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    6. Oh, wowee!! He looks outstanding in the Bronze with those sharp blue eyes!!! :D :D :D

7. Oh. Oh no. No. Thank YOU! What wonderful eye candy he is! Just gorgeous!
      Now I am kicking myself for not getting bronze!
      Feel free to spam him every day! Yes, please!

8. I don't know how I missed all of these posts! I am DROOLING over all these pics-that jawline, ugh. I can't wait to get my guy in!

9. So my plans are shifting around, and I blame you @earth.spirits lol Seeing him with those piercing blue eyes has planted an idea in my brain that won't go away.

For the longest time, I have wanted to make a character doll of Jean-Claude, from the Anita Blake series. I always thought he would be a Senior Delf Abadon. Now... I'm thinking Vega might fill that roll rather nicely. Whoops. :XD:

10. Thank you so much, everyone, for your kind words regarding my Vega. I really love this guy, and am pleased that he has met with such glowing approval! : )

#50 earth.spirits, Jul 30, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    11. We are few, but those of us that love Lumedoll, love very strongly. :hug:

ONLY ONE MORE PAYMENT TO GO FOR MEEEEEEE!!! I am dying a little inside because Eva told me he is ready to ship. Gonna see if maaaaaaaybe I can scrape last payment together early. :wiggle

I think between all of us, we will have Vega in almost all colors, right? I am getting White, and Peach, Tan, and Bronze are accounted for. All the Vega flavors!! :aheartbea

12. Yay for almost there! :dance
      How cool to have so many resins represented!
      I definitely need to get a faceup on mine so he can be in photos!

13. That's lovely that Vega has such dedicated admirers (including me), and all resin tones represented. Cool! : D

14. All... what? Four or five of us? lol :XD:

15. Hey, there's a LOT of love between the 5 of us :love I don't even have faceup plans for my guy yet--his plain face is too gorgeous, and I don't want to cover the gorgeous sculpting with cloth! He'll probably remain naked and alien for a bit :sweat

16. This guy looks perfectly fine, naked and blank. :wiggle

17. We may be few, but we're definitely devoted and enthusiastic! : D

18. LUME LOVERS UNITED!!!!! :hug:

-anticipation intensifies- :shudder
      Oh man, I can't wait to see what character he will be for me! Ethereal moon spirit, or slinky vampire?? :XD:

Say @aernath , you've got a whole army of big boys over there... who looks good with him, proportionally?? If mine winds up being the vampire character, he's gonna need a partner, eventually. :wiggle There can be such a huge proportional difference between one companies' 70cm and the next.

19. I guess it depends on what size proportion you're looking for. Shorter or taller? More buff, or slimmer?
      Sometimes too many choices make it difficult to choose. ;)

20. I was thinking something just a hair taller and buffer than Vega. I was thinking maybe a Dragondoll or Granado maybe?? The two characters are supposed to be fairly similar in physique.

#60 Miss_Pygmalion, Aug 11, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 11, 2016