1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumedoll 70cm Vega

Jul 8, 2015

1. He looks good with 65cm guys (such as my hybrid guy with a Switch 65cm body), and also with my other hybrid, who's on a 70cm Dollshe Pure body. Probably would look great with a lot of guys, including Iplehouse.

2. Okay, here's a somewhat similar lineup.

[​IMG]68cm-70cm lineup by aernath, on Flickr

Left to right
      DollsTown 18yr Hwan
      Spirit Doll Proud v.2
      DemiUrge Dolls body (Simply Divine Tatsuo head)
      Be With You Age 27 Star
      LumeDoll Vega
      Granado Evol Neptune
      IOS 70cm Hiro
      Dollmore Glamour Model Tattoo Nayuta Kenzo
      Fifth Motif GooHwa

The Be With You Star is a little taller, but still looks good imho.
      I just figured you were thinking Granado Evol, but if you want to see a different Granado, just let me know.

3. Thanks guys!! The Evol really isn't to my taste, but looking at your other Granados on Flickr, I think the other ones will be a smidge too small for what I had in mind. Whoops. I should probably focus on one doll at a time anyways! Get a feel for this fella before trying to make any other plans. :sweat I got ahead of myself for a minute there... lol

4. Guuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyssss!!!!

LAST INVOICE PAID!!! He'll be shipping home this weeeeeek!! :shudder:shudder:shudder:dance:dance:dance:dance:dance

5. Ahhhhh!!!!!! You'll have to post tons of pics!

6. Woohoooo! Congratulations! Yes, definitely post lots of pictures!

7. It's going to be SUCH a fun box opening, with my other THREE Lumedolls!! :dance:dance:dance (well, 2 and a half, technically... one is a hybrid lol)
      He's gonna be HUGE compared to the original Ain I have!! Poor boy's gonna have such a complex now. :sweat

8. That's a wonderful lineup, aernath - Interesting to see Vega in comparison with other big guys.

And congratulation, Miss_Pygmalion - Looking forward to seeing your box-opening!

9. He's here and he's perfect and OMG!!! I am so in love!!!
      His eyes are so TINY compared to her old SD sculpts!! He's strung pretty tight, and I am considering widening his stringing channels to make posing a little easier. Kind of have to convince the thick elastic to slide into the thin channels from a straight to bent position.
      Eva still tends very much towards pink resin. This white is STUNNING!! It's almost a dusty lavender undertone, makes him seem almost porcelain-like.

Baby could have been 65cm, if he didn't have legs for daaaaaaaaays!! :drool

[​IMG]IMG_0020 by Miss_Pygmalion, on Flickr

10. Ahh!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with him! (My guy is still blank and naked oops)

11. I found him some clothes. Someone lent me a pair of Dollshe pants yeeeeeears ago, and I found them for him. They fit him almost perfectly! This isn't his wig... I think. I tried like 5 on him. This was just the last one and I was too lazy to change back.

[​IMG]IMG_0046 by Miss_Pygmalion, on Flickr

12. So nice to see him! What color are you thinking for his hair? Will he be blonde?

13. I was thinking of making him a character with curly black hair, but I'm not sure if I feel that vibe from him in person. I kind of like him in this cream blonde color. He also took a liking to my Delf boy's dark wine wig. But it's way too big for him.

[​IMG]

I think I'll just start giving him a face-up, see if he speaks to me. As of right now, he's unnamed, because he didn't agree right away to be the character I wanted for him.

14. heh heh heh So glad I'm not the only one that gets stubborn dolls that refuse my plans. ;)

He does look good in the wine. Brings out the hints of pink in the resin.

Emmett is poking me in the back of the head, reminding me HE needs a faceup too... lol

15. That could also be my camera a little. It has a weird annoying habit of auto-correcting the lighting in my room to be very PINK

ALL my dolls are getting new face-ups. Even James is getting a refresh (yes, he's still here!) I'm going to do all 3 big Lumes at the same time. :love Teeny Lucas is already in the middle of a fun experimental face-up with lots of rich colors!

16. I just posted a Box Opening thread for him! :D

17. Congratulations, Miss_Pygmalion, on the arrival of your handsome new guy! : D
      Lovely to see another Vega arrive - And now off to see your box opening thread!

18. Here is my Vega now known as Tomoe. He will be loosely based on the character from the anime, " Kamisama Kiss."

[​IMG]

I am thrilled with him, although he is heavy, I am so excited about getting him his ears and tail as well as making the longer white wig work. He is only wearing the kimono as I already have a super big guy coming soon who needs the other clothes. Have to keep certain dolls here less expensive in clothes. Anyway thrilled with my Vega.

19. Here is one more of my guy. Love this body. So solid.
      [​IMG]
      Tomoe loves his dragon slippers.

20. Congrats, animemom - Your guy is beautiful - and I'm very glad that the robe worked out so well for him. : D

And your guy is also stunning, Miss_Pygmalion.

Nice that our little group is sharing the Vega and Lumedoll love! ♡

Eva creates the most expressive dolls, really love them.

#80 earth.spirits, Nov 12, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 8, 2021