1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumedoll 70cm Vega

Jul 8, 2015

1. Thanks. I have been tweaking his look. I have new photos and will share soon.

2. Here is my Vega, Tomoe rocking a sexy Santa look.
      [​IMG]

3. But this wis my fav of the day.
      [​IMG]
      The jacket, jeans and boots are all from Blue Blood Doll.

4. 70cm size on the clothes?
      Nice looking outfit!

5. He is 70 cm tall. The clothes I found on Blue Blood Doll were for the SID guys. I would have to look at his measurements and those of a Iplehouse SID, but I would say they were close.

6. I'll just leave this here.

[​IMG]

#86 Dr.Zed, Feb 23, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    7. Oh my god I'm in love--he's beautiful!!!!!

8. Thank you so much <3 he's managed to quickly jump to the top as one of my favorites~

9. Oh my! Yes please and thank you! :aheartbea

10. I'm still trying to figure out what fits and what doesn't, but here's my boy in a Dollshe sized tank and hood I've had for ages.

[​IMG]

#90 Dr.Zed, Mar 1, 2017
    11. I discovered the other day, what size shirt fits him best....aaaaand promptly forgot. :P

12. Funny how that works, isn't it? I was trying a bunch of pants on him and of course put them all in the same pile. I'll have to try again!

13. Your guy is very handsome, Dr.Zed! : ) And he looks great in that hoodie and shirt.

14. @Dr.Zed I just saw your guy and now I need a Vega. He looks incredible, I love him! :love

15. @earth.spirits Ooops, I missed this! Thank you, dear!

@Dralexina Thank you so much <3 I'm glad if I've encouraged you! These guys are definitely under rated and need more love~

[​IMG]

Have another boring photo from me~
      He's wearing an SD17 shirt here and I'm not certain how I'm going to get it off of him lolz but the tight shirt looks ok in the mean time.

#95 Dr.Zed, Mar 22, 2017
    16. I'll totally admit to cutting a shirt off my guy...

17. Amazing. If I have to resort to cutting, at least I won't have been the only one! I had to have a friend help me even get the shirt on him T_T

18. Happy to report I didn't have to cut the shirt off my boy ^_~ He did get some new clothes though (a limited set from Iple. It's a little loose, but otherwise fits well).

[​IMG]

19. :loveGood to know they fit well! They had a plaid shirt and dark jeans I was eyeing...