1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumedoll by Dollist!

Jan 9, 2008

1. [MENTION=63054]mdonline03[/MENTION] - Oh, sorry! Considering, yes! Haven't gotten him. ^_^;; It's a tough decision between him and Granado's Mars.
      The body does remind me a lot of Usil's, and I looooove Usil's body!
      I wish you had gotten one too! I feel so alone with mine. lol
      [MENTION=66395]Lilla[/MENTION] - I love the lines on the body too! Beautiful and realistic.

2. Well Mars has just thrown everyone in a tizzy…and well deserved too. Before I digress into off-topic-atude for THIS tread…I'll just say that you are not alone in the debate over him.

Forget my vacation…I'll just show up at your house and ogle your harem. Haha.

Yes I wish I could have nabbed Usil too. I don't know who else I was buying at the time or if it was his shear size that intimidated me! I adore the sensitivity that Eva gives to her sculpts. They really have life, everyone of them. Who knows maybe she'll get a wild hair and make another attempt at a big boy. But at least she's working on this new 70cm line. I hope it continues, although I'm really trying to shrink my collection, as in smaller dolls but I have no power when it comes to the big boys.:sigh

3. Not only Granado Mars is happening but 5thMotif Venitu has happened. I don't think I can look at a Male BJD the same way I did before the Timeless Body.
      Going back to Lumedoll, I do like the overall look of the new body. At least we know the size of the neck (12cm) and the width of the shoulders (16.5cm inc. top of the arms) now.

4. Yay! New Vega preorder!
      Anybody got one from the previous pre-order?

5. Darn! I am not ready (financially) to order yet! Guess I'll have to wait for the next pre-order. :( I shall have to save to be ready to pounce on the next one that rolls around.

6. I have a Vega in bronze. He's beautiful, extremely well made, and poses great too. I love him. ♥

#486 earth.spirits, Jan 3, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
    7. Does anybody have any of her dolls in "Tan"? It looks pretty light, compared to Bronze and Ebony.

8. I have a Saiph in her older "light tan" color, and yes, it's pretty light. Sort of a light peachy skin tone.

9. I see no one has posted in here for awhile so I wanted to share a picture of my lumedoll Saiph. This is my boy Newt.

[​IMG]

10. @KiwiNinamori Very nice styling and look to your Saiph! Nice to revive the thread. My poor guy hasn't been touched in at least a year. Maybe I'll get around to changing his outfit over the long weekend and post also.

11. @mdonline03 thank you! I made the outfit myself. I would love to see more pictures of your boy

12. @KiwiNinamori Newt is adorable! I remember seeing him in an old Youtube video and thinking he was the cutest thing ever.

13. @resinboy thank you very much! I'm really happy you think so. Lumedoll has so many great sculpts. I have a few more on their way now that I'm going to shell in Newt's story so I'll be posting more pictures here when they arrive.

14. Thought I'd share a photo of my Lumedoll Vega. Face-up by me.

[​IMG]

#494 earth.spirits, Jun 5, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
    15. *dusts off the thread*

Is Lumedoll still extant and creating dolls? The website no longer works. I've returned from a long BJD hiatus and am revisiting artisans that I followed, way back when... am curious to know what Lumedoll is up to, or if these dolls are no longer made.

16. Sadly, they are no longer making dolls.:(

17. @MissGaGa , that's a shame. I love my Saiph and my Baughn and was hoping to see more of the Giddeous Project.

18. Thanks, and sorry to hear that too. I was interested in a dreaming Keid Ara at one point -- and I don't typically go for open-mouthed, closed-eye dolls. Lumedolls had such a distinctive, delicate look.

19. Sorry to hear that Lumedoll is no longer making dolls. They're all such unique and beautiful sculpts, and so very well made too.