1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumedoll Mature Mini discussion Part 1

Nov 10, 2011

1. I paid off my layaway early (thanks to Christmas money) and he has already shipped. He is due to arrive on Saturday. Now I'm on the hunt for some clothes for him, and a wig. Not sure of his style or character yet, but his name is Takeshi. I kinda want to make him a gamer nerd like me so I have an excuse to get all the cool mini things I've seen. we will see though. Either way, I am super excited.

Does anyone have any new spam to share? Any sculpts!

2. Takeshi arrived a day early! I had clothes that fit him. The wig works for now but is big. I need to find him some sneakers. Can anyone recommend where they can find some? I like the canvas style ones. I know MoC has them, but I am unsure of what size he needs.

[​IMG]2017-12-29 20.06.46 by Heather, on Flickr

3. Gorgeous kimono @LuckyXIII ! I really like the screen, too.

4. Thanks. My friend made the kimono. I picked the screen up at an antique store. I actually saw it this past summer but passed it up. I went there again this weekend and it was still there so I snatched it. The other side has ladies on it and is equally as pretty :)

5. Hey everyone! I’m new to Lumedoll so I decided to come check out this thread and see if anyone can help me out :) I’m planning on getting rischa! Can anyone help me out with wig sizes? Shoe sizes? Shirts? Pants? Much appreciated :D xoxo

6. Wow, I dropped in on this at just the right moment apparently. XD

For wigs, my kids are wearing 5-6 size from Monique doll. Shirts are pretty well any MSD sized fit pretty alright, they're pretty slender and somewhat long torso'ed though. :3 Shoes and pants are a little hit and miss, but if you scroll on back to page 4-5, there's some information back there though I'm not 100% on how relevant it still is!

Good luck with your Rischa, he's gorgeous ;D <3

7. HEY! Thanks so much for your input! Means a lot to me :D Can I see some pics of your dolls? (You can private message me with some if you want or send me your instagram if you have one :) )

8. My newly arrived Lumedoll Kiran got restrung today. It will be a while until I can work on his faceup but I think he looks pretty good without. Haven't decided his name yet.
      [​IMG]Lumedoll Kiran my new little guy by SteamWitch, on Flickr

9. Congrats on his arrival, @SteamWitch. Can't wait to see him faced up, although you're right--he looks good without. I love the pale eyes with the dark skin.

10. We were surprised with low humidity today and I took advantage of it and did Kiran's faceup. He still doesn't have an official name.
      [​IMG]

11. Great job on the face-up, @SteamWitch ! I love how realistic he looks.

Most of my dolls end up keeping their sculpt name. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but I have too many dolls to remember them all. :lol:

12. Thank you, I decided to name him Ulric, but I suppose I should put him in the tiny doll category. My bad.:frownyblush:

13. @SteamWitch I think they fit this thread though? My boy is posted here too. Unless yours is yosd size? I thought they were all msd.

14. No, he is around 30cm. so he doesn't belong here. :frownyblush: He does look bigger than he is.

15. Don't worry. We enjoyed seeing him.:thumbup

16. Ulric in his new shirt. He looks so good (I was going to say cute but...:blush)
      [​IMG]Ulric by SteamWitch, on Flickr

17. Great shirt, @SteamWitch! Where did you find a shirt to fit? I've had to resort to crochet to clothe my guy.
      [​IMG]

18. I found them on eBay the neck and sleeves are sewn shut for figures like Hot Toys that you can just pull off their heads and hands but it is an easy snip to open them up. I haven't decided whether to use velcro or just let them be open. They are really well made and ships from the US which was a plus for me.

19. Velcro would be nice (and easy!) if only it were available with smaller "teeth". Everything I've found is way too big to use with clothing for small dolls.