1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumedoll Mature Mini discussion Part 1

Nov 10, 2011

1. Yes I have been looking at them as well. I wish there was more info on where to find clothes & shoes that fit them. Doing a compare of other fashion style & slim MSD dolls to see who comes close. So far seems the boy has the best luck on clothes from places like Dollmore. The girl seems to be smaller, but not sure if it's an issue or not. Would love to get a pair. Does anyone know if the wait time is really 2-3 months or could it be sooner.

2. TTYA's mini clothes work pretty well for my Tyl, so far.

3. Thanks will check them out.

4. Hey guys. I have a female Rische being made at this time. I am all needy to see how she will pose. Does anyone have any good photos of their Lumedolls posing? Especially the girls??

5. Violetmons photos are what made me want a Rischa so badly!!!! I fell in love <3. But those photos seem to be so well composed, I wasn't sure if I could trust the posing lol.

Thank you so much for the links <3

6. I love how my Lumes pose. Of course, they are not souble-jointed, so they are a bit limited... but they accept very realistic and natural poses.

HERE is my Rana posing (warning: NUDITY).

7. My doll came in and I do love her posing abilities. She is also VERY pretty. I obsessively checked over the measurements but I must say I was unprepared for how SMALL her head would be! The poses and images done by Violetmon on Flickr made me think that she would be suitable to be posed near my other dolls...this is sadly not the case. I still really love her though so I'm not sure yet how I will go about things. Keep her or sell her....keep her or sell her.....she's a Rische on a female body....did anyone else have shock when they received theirs?

8. Not at all. I checked LumeDoll's comparisons and noticed they are small-headed, even near to an Unoa (they use smaller wigs indeed, 5-6 size like Lati yellow). They are similar in proportions to Tonner dolls and I think they look nice near to Unoa 2nd (Mocha and Cream).

9. I tried Monique wigs on my Lumes and I must agree, 4-5 was too small and 5-6 a bit too big... but now my Rischa is wearing a fur wig made by me and my Rana is wearing a wefted mohair wig made by Sunny WW, and they are perfect for them.

About Violetmon's photos... well, as you said before, they are so well composed UXD

EDIT: But the difference is still obvious: http://www.flickr.com/photos/violetemon/8434312303/

10. Yeah, but the way it's angled it seemed like it would work. I bought her to go with a Zaoll Luv, and they have small heads and look good next to most msd's
      [​IMG]
      lol they don't work well together. Just a warning for people wanting to mix these dolls with bigger ones! I DO love her sculpt though, so pretty!

11. Sorry things have changed.

12. Beautiful and realistic, despite the fact they haven't double joints :)

[​IMG]
      aza08 por customlovers, en Flickr

13. Hi There!

Im planning a back tattoo for my incoming Lumedoll Rana but I would like to know how big my "working area" is.
      Can somebody please tell me these sizes? :

[​IMG]

It would help allot! Thanks

14. Shoulder width: 7,5cm
      From neck base to waist joint: 6,5cm

Hope it helps :)

15. This really helps allot! Thanks for measuring!

16. So the wig for Lume Tyl is 5-6?
      Thank you for answering.

17. MatsChristiana, you'd better have 5-6" silicone headcap, just in case for them :) I bought some wigs from HappyCamille & used them with headcap - they fitted fine for my Rana doll. Then finally she obtained a custom-made wig.

[​IMG]