1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumedoll Mature Mini discussion Part 1

Nov 10, 2011

1. OOH, What a lovely Rana! I love her outfit and color scheme! I prefer handmade mohair wigs for my Rana also.

2. Hello. :) Can someone please tell me the circumference of the male neck? Planning to get a Rischa head soon to hybrid onto another body and am wondering about fit likeliness. Thank you!

3. Such Beautiful Dolls, I Just Came Across Them Today & I Want One Now. Please Share More Pictures

4. @ Lucky 8 - Such a lovely Rana!

@ Raesha - I will get Rischa soon so I can mesure his neck for you if you are still interested...

@ gaiboiozz - Here some pics of my Rana ;]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Beautiful! :D

I've just ordered an Atik, so in a couple of months I hope to have photos to share here as well. :)

6. I'm looking forward to your photos, then. :)

What colour did you order your Atik?

I got dragged in by the pale skin version on the Lumedoll site, which reminds me strongly of an old friend (broad face, floppy dark fringe, Mick Jagger lips...), but I'm impressed at how well the sculpt looks in dark skin, too. I'm very interested in seeing more owner photos.

7. I ordered him in ebony (although I did consider going for bronze) - I imagine having him look like a miniuture version of my Iplehouse dark Aaron. I think he has a face that could look very different depending on the colour and the faceup, so I look forward to seeing other versions as well! :)

8. As do I. :)

I was only my determination not to order more dolls until I actually have my first MSD and decide whether that size is right for me--and my indecision about resin colours--that kept me from placing an order or two during the sale. (Currently considering ebony or bronze Atik and white(-ish) Rischa-on-female-body.)

I'd really like to see more owner photos, though. I'm still learning how to reimagine a sculpt, so seeing what others do with them is fascinating and informative.

9. I just received the shipping notice for my Atik, so hopefully he'll arrive in a few days now! :)

10. I'll keep an eye on this thread for the photos, then. ;)

11. ...and he's here!

[​IMG]

He's gorgeous, I'm so pleased with him. But I can't believe how petite he is! I don't own any wigs that fit him (luckily he looks good bald!) and, although you can't see it in this photo, he's wearing jeans off a female fashion doll. ;)

More photos in this box-opening thread

12. Wow, he's gorgeous!

13. Thanks! Now I just need to decide how to finish him off (and maybe take some more photos along the way). :)

14. He looks great Hervoyel!
      Im curious to see more pictures of him so yeah please do ;]
      I just finished the look of my Lumedoll Rischa and still have to take a few shots of him aswell.
      I had the same problem with finding a wig so I ended up making one for him =D

15. I still don't have a wig for my Atik (I made him one this weekend, but it didn't quite fit properly), but he does have a new outfit at least!

[​IMG]

16. Shakti, my Lumedoll Tyl.

[​IMG]

17. He is gorgeous! Great pic you took of him.
      Thanks for sharing him with us!
      I really should spam my lumedolls more too^^

18. Saoera, thanks you ^^

I really should spam my lumedolls more too^^

- Yes, definitely! =) Your girl is fantastic)

19. Lovely! :D

20. How can you not love this size, and all the detail put into them they look stunning!
      Two of these guys live here, Tyl in WS and Rischa in Tan. I don't know how much time I've been spending just sitting looking at every little part of them, admiring the care for every little detail on every inch of them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have yet to paint either of the two gents, but even without make-up they look amazing.