1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumedoll Mature Mini discussion Part 1

Nov 10, 2011

1. I have never seen these before but they are absolutely gorgeous! I love the shapes of their eyes. There are some truly beautiful pictures here. Makes me want to do a photo shoot.

2. Resurrecting this thread! I just acquired three little bits of amazing, Diego (Rischa), Carrick (Tyl) and Alyxiel (Rana)! :3 They are all blank at the moment, awaiting either my days off for me to paint them or for me to find some cash and send them to someone who actually has talent, haha. Their wigs though, should be in tomorrow! I am pretty excited about my three sweet ones, so I wanted to share that excitement with some other owners! I'll post pictures of the brats in their wigs soon. :)

Question; has anyone ordered Nine9 Style pants for their boys yet? I'm thinking of doing so. Apparently, the Nine9 ladies pants fit great, but the boys have a big of height to them... Hm...! What are you all doing for pants? :D

3. Has anyone been able to take a neck measurement? :)

4. Hi everyone! I think I'm the one re-ressurrecting this thread again! Just joined! :}

I ordered my Lumedoll Rischa today and I need to know what clothes would fit this guy.
      Eva from Lumedoll said he wears most BJD clothes in the mini size range, but he is so skinny in comparison pics with other MSDs. :roll:
      What about shoes?
      I also ordered Monique wigs from their Gold Collection, size 4-5 as she suggested.
      Any help is much appreciated! <3

5. Common T-shirts are OK. For the pants I used some "cheap jeans" from Alice Collections that are very small and fit him very well.

Now they are sold out, but they look the same style of "AC basics": http://www.acbjd.com/special-jeans-coffee-p-4421.html?cPath=3_30

6. @Apokripha Thank you!!! Yeah I totally forgot about AC jeans! I got some for my 70cm skinny boys in the past, the fit is great! Maybe they have shoes for this size too. Gotta have a look! Thanks!

7. Is it just me, or there's not many MSD Lumedolls around? I have seen some on Flickr and dA that are the same for sale here on marketplace.
      Also customlovers and violetemoon's (on female body) on Flickr and another one that was awesome but sold . So, very few of this mold and this thread seems to be quiet. :roll:

My "Rischa" should arrive to me hopefully next week. I'm buying some things for him from AC tonight.

8. Hello y'all :D

Glad to see some life in this thread! I am still very exciting for my brats, haha. All three of them are with the faceup artist at the moment, so no pictures quite yet. I have wigs for them, Monique doll wigs in. My wigs are actually size 5-6 and they fit great. :D Let me know how your 4-5 fits, Looloo! <3

I have some homemade pants for them that I need to try on my boys. My Rana is wearing pants from SMP, but really I think they'd be a little too short on the boys. I really want to put in a Nine9Style order and see how those work on the boys, too.

As for shoes, I've spoken to Eva and she generally gets shoes for the brats from:
      http://www.facetsbymarcia.com/shoesmen.htm and
      http://stores.ebay.com/paulzhangby/1-4-BJD-SD-Shoes-Boots-/_i.html?_fsub=429575819

The shoes from the second link she said are a bit tight, they have a hard time fitting over the boys heels, but they do work. :D

Anyone have any recent pictures of their minis? I can't wait to see mine when they are done. XD; haha.

9. Syndal_lynn oh wow thanks for the shoes links!! Coincidently I have a package arriving today from paul zhangby ( the second link) but its for 1/6 action figures. And I recommend that seller! I just didn't know he had 1/4 too! I liked the middle calf boots, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have hard time putting them on since you said they are tight fit at the ankles. They are in my cart now! LOL

I have jeans and stuff in my Alice's Collection's cart too.

About Monique wigs I actually ordered 2 from their Gold line, one brown 4-5 and one nearly black 5-6... but they'll take weeks to arrive to me so I think I'm gonna have to make him something temporary while we wait.

Hopefully he's gonna be here in like 3 or 4 business days maximum. :dance

10. Looloo, of course :D! Glad to know more people have ordered from him, too! I am probably going to buy shoes from there as I feel they are the best looking/ most realistic looking. My dolls are all adults and the kid-like shoes from a lot of the other sellers really puts me off. I want to find a nice pair of converse that don't look like they belong on a toddler. XD lol! In regards to fit, I may just sand my boys ankles a bit and see what that does. They will be barefoot probably never. But, we'll see how tight a fit they really are. :3

Weeeeee! Can't wait to see what your guys looks like! Did you get him with a faceup or are you ding your own/ sending him out? :D

11. Signs of life in this thread? You don't see that every day! ;)

On clothes that fit, my Atik is currently wearing these jeans from Guess Doll (although they're hit or miss - I have another pair from them that would be way too large):

[​IMG]

12. I'm the one from CustomLovers who collect LumeDoll guys XD

My Meissa:

[​IMG]guy by customlovers, en Flickr

13. Syndal_lynn yes, sometimes is hard to find shoes that look good. I really liked those mid-calf boots from eBay but the inner lenght is the exact meassurement of the foot, so I imagine its gonna be a pain to put on. Sanding might be the solution!!

I first thought he was blank because of the description but then after ordered I noticed the last Rischa in stock has a face up. :) but I will redo him anyway!

Hervoyel thats one nice pair, great find!

Apokripha I've been stalking your Flickr already!!! :)

14. Awww! The boys both look wonderful!!

I still don't have mine back from the faceup artist, so still no photos (boooo) but I am still sifting around for clothes and shoes.

Hervoyl, are those dollmore vans that I spy on Atik's feet? How do they fit? My boys could use some shoes like that! lol

Apokripha, I love all the colors on Meissa. His face is just so sweet to look at and freckles!! 8D Ahhh. Precious <3

15. I think I have some shoes for tonner male dolls and they fit :) (but I think I use them on my girls, LOL).

16. They are, good eye! :) They fit fairly well - they're a little bit too big, but not by much.

17. Guys where is everyone??? :roll: This thread is so quiet again!

My Rischa arrived a couple of weeks ago, I did his face up and a sweater for him, out of old leggings LOL :wiggle... still, waiting for his jeans from AC.
      I can't believe he's still nameless!!! :|

[​IMG]silence by Looloo,

[​IMG]serious by Looloo,

18. I'm so sorry you guys!
      I've been asleep for the last year :o
      My Rischa is with me for over a year now and I still haven't done a proper shoot with him.
      Also my Rana still has just the two outfits I've made for her so far. Shame on me shame on me.
      I'm trying to pick up my love for the bjd hobby again.
      I even ordered a new doll.. Wich I'm really excited about.
      I'll try to post some links for shoes for the lumedoll girls here aswell.
      I've got my Rana some real nice ones that fit perfectly! (I hope I can find back where I got them from since it is such a long time ago that I bought them for her)
      -
      [MENTION=54118]Looloo[/MENTION]- your Rischa is beautiful! What wig is that? It's lovely.
      Have you given him a name yet?

19. @Saoera Yay... Theres still life in this thread! :) I'd love to see pics of your Rischa and Rana!

The jeans I ordered for my Rischa (from Alice's Collections) arrived some time ago and they look great! No, he's still nameless... Its so strange, I dont know WHY I cant find him a name. I'm searching since he arrived... Its ridiculous! :(
      He is wearing a Monique Wig (Golden line), the fibers are very thin, looks and feels like real hair!
      He is beautiful and so photogenic! :aheartbea Thank you!

20. I'm bringing this thread back from oblivion to say that I've just ordered a Meissa boy in peach skin. Now to start looking for wigs and clothing. At least shoes should be easy to find; he seems to have a relatively normal sized foot.

Is anyone else taking advantage of this order period?