1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumedoll Mature Mini discussion Part 1

Nov 10, 2011

1. Finally got enough sunlight to take photos. Here is my Meissa boy in his elf clothes and a Monique Paris wig. He looks so much better without bangs.
      [​IMG]

2. He looks great, almost like LOTR Legolas.

3. I confess--that's more or less the look I was going for.:blush

4. Well you did great.

5. I am adding one more Lumedoll. Should arrive next week. Will share once home.

6. Ooh, who else did you order?

7. Going to do reveal when they are here.

8. @animemom - I followed your link. Is Rana the new girl? The first one I saw pictured was a boy. Rana is one of the sculpts I like a lot. Will you paint her yourself or send her out? Can't wait to see her finished.

To share a photo on Photobucket, all you have to do is select it so it displays on the screen, then look to the right where it says "Share This Photo". There are 4 options. I click on "Direct" and wait until the box turns yellow and I see the word "Copied". I paste that link into a file on my computer and save it so I can retrieve it at any time. When I am ready to show it on DoA, I just copy my link, then click on the photo image in the menu bar here and paste my link, click on insert and it appears in my message.

Are you paying Photobucket to use it without seeing the ads? I've been sorely tempted, but if the site works no better after you throw money at it I won't bother.

9. I got confused it's Flickr I pay for not Photobucket. I know how to load photos from photobucket here, but it won't even let me load new photos, let alone grab old ones. It keeps asking me to log in. Anyway Yes Rana as a girl is my new girl. DIL will do her face up as well. Still need to find her wig color as well as find perfect wig. It's hard to get an idea on wig looks until they arrive. Boys are easy, short and one color. Done, girls do you wnat it short, long, curly, pig tails? The list can go on and on. I think I have color, now just need to find her style. Wish more people shared photos on the girls on Flickr. But to many are the old SD ones Eva made.
      I have her character figured out and her name. Just want to share pics.

10. [​IMG]
      Finally I figured away around glitch.

11. [​IMG]
      She is easier to find clothes for then the boys.

12. @animemom - She's very pretty. Does she come with flat feet only, or both flat and heel feet? The boots you have on her look like a very good fit. I don't suppose they fit the boys, do they?

13. She comes with only flat feet, but who knows, Eva may opt to do high heeled feet one day. I haven't tried the boots on Haku as of yet. But can tonight and share a photo if they do fit.

As you can see, I got photobucket to work. Now just hope I can recall how I did that.

14. OK I tried but those boots won't fit him. I created a special album of what fits these guys and where to find them. I am getting another pair of boots as well as I ordered stuff from Wicked Stitchery so the album will be updated from time to time. Here is link so you all can see what I have found to work for this size BJD.
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/31019480@N02/albums/72157676899244656

15. Thanks for the album. That will help, especially if I get around to ordering a girl. I notice the order period opened October 1st. I wonder how long it will go on? She doesn't give much information on her website and I'm not on facebook.

16. Actually no more order periods. You just send a message through her website what you want, skin tone, and what kind of layaway you need. She'll respond and let you know what will work. Orders take 8-10 weeks, if you want her to do face up she would say how much longer then it will take. She responds pretty quick through website, but being Thanksgiving, she might not reply until Saturday.

Hugs and good luck.

17. That's great news! Thanks! I do eventually want to add a Lumedoll girl to my group. I'm not in the market immediately because I want to buy a couple of guys from the Iplehouse FID line this holiday season. They're shrinking two of my grail dolls to fashion size, so everyone else gets bumped down the list.

Happy Thanksgiving!

18. Makes sense. I for one never thought I would get into this size as such small features and such, but after getting Eddie and now seeing for myself these Lumedolls I wished I had gone in sooner. The features are so well done, as well as fact they stand nice and solid. I hope once they are all here and done can get some group photos.

19. what a nice young man. you did a great work, his face up is gorgeous!