1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumedoll Mature Mini discussion Part 1

Nov 10, 2011

1. My two will be going to Redmaiko for face ups this week. She is finishing another for me first. Since they are small she said she can work on both alternating between them to get them both done. Good thing she lives so close by, and my daughter-in-law. :D

2. Congratulations! Sounds like you'll have them back before Christmas.

3. I hope so. I am anxious to get them and others here done. Seems I can't stop adding blank heads here.

4. @Lisa_Alisa Thank you so much! ❤️ I changed his look again its been months. I'm gonna share new pics soon when I'm on the computer. Glad to see this thread is back to life!

5. I found at Blue Blood Doll right here in USA a couple of pairs of boots that fit the boys and the girls. The girls are brown and the boys black. BBD told me they hope to have more shoes and boots in the new year. I will update any new additions in my album on Flickr. Here is link to Blue Blood Doll.
      Blue Blood Doll - Ball Jointed Dolls US

Look in the MSD sized shoes and boots. These two will work.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. @animemom - Great find! I rather like those brown boots for my elf boy. They look smaller than the black boots, however. Do they fit your boy?

7. If you mean the ones the girl is wearing no. Boys feet are .5 cm bigger and her feet just make it in boots with socks.
      I should take a photo with the full doll view and boots, but they are headless for at least another week.

8. Thanks for the prompt reply. But phooey, because I would really really like those for my elf.:( Hmm, I wonder if they'd fit any of my other hard-to-fit minis.

9. The girls boots measure
      Height : 7cm Outside length: 6.3cm Inside length: 5-5.7cm

Outside width: 2.4cm Inside width: 2.2cm
      So not sure how you can get boys feet in there. I am thinking Eva needs to make sub feet. Feet we can use just for small fitting boots. LOL

10. It doesn't sound like they will work for any of my guys, but some of my girls could wear them with socks.

11. Yes, the boy will be more small end of the MSD shoe range. I have found some great boots, but I do wish I could find knee high ones.

12. Just sent Eva the balance I owed on my boy version of Meissa. Depending on how well my Christmas goes, I can start layaway on a Mira. Then will see what new ones Eva creates. I figure my guy will be after holidays, and Mira around February. Redmaiko is working on my Tyl and Rana. They should be done by Christmas. So anxious to find time to make my girl a dress. But need my desktop computer to be fixed first.

In case I don't post for a while. Happy Holidays to you all.

13. @animemom - Congrats! Wow, it sounds like you are buying every sculpt Eva has done in this size. Is she working on new sculpts, do you know?

14. Not every sculpt. I was told she is going to work on new stuff like new faces and such. But until she posts what it is and has photos not sure when or what.

15. My Alice Collection order arrived and I am thrilled how well everything fits. I bought my boys leather like pants, my girls lovely dresses and shoes. Photos later.

I bought white dresses so I could stain them in colors. Would food dye be okay to use if I soak them like over night? Dyes are to messy and I worry I won't do well health wise with the dyes. Figured food coloring better and safer. If anyone has done food coloring on fabric please let me know what you used besides the coloring. Water, vinegar, or just straight coloring.

16. OK I posted all new items tried on in my Flickr album. But here is dress I want advice on how to dye one blue and one green.
      [​IMG]

Link to Flickr album is Lumedoll MSD Sized BJD
      I had them in general album, but then gave them their own.

17. I can't help with the dye question because I've never tried to do it--like you said, too messy. Also, if you mix up a packet of dye to use for one small outfit, what do you do with the rest of it?

I do like the way the clothes fit. Did you order MSD size?

18. Yes, I was careful looking at measurements esp with shoes. They had another pair I thought of getting, but wanted the two girls to kind of match as will be sisters of a sort.

19. [​IMG]

My Lumedoll Mira, Parker. Her shirt is from sashapotumus on Etsy. Her jeans are from Raw Kiss, also an Etsy shop. They are Minifee sized. Baggy but allows her to sit. Shoes are from DDE and are MSD Jinny shoes.

20. Cool! It's good to know those shoes fit. I've almost bought them several times but wondered if they would fit anyone. Of course, I don't have a Lumedoll girl yet.:lol: