1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumedoll Moon 20cm Line (Lunar, Luna Dionne, Io)

Sep 23, 2010

1. Oh, and for anyone who needs dresses for their IOs, that one was swiped off a Barbie (with a matching Kelly outfit for the SO Vampire) :lol:

2. Thanks Psammead! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having trouble with names and changing them after a while, I felt kind of bad about that...
      Did you make new pictures of your little boy? we haven't seen him in a while...

3. Hi friends,

I am getting more and more impatient, and would need your help. I have tracking numbers for my boy but no idea where to use them, anyone can tell me what to do?

Thanks a lot!
      Co

4. I use this site

http://www.track-trace.com/

Paste your tracking number into the appropriate box and it should spit out information as to where the box is for you. Good luck.

5. Thanks Imajica!

I did that and it says that my item left the US on the 11th of January, which I already knew...And if I want to go further and select another country to continue the tracking, my country doesn't appear in the list (unless its name was changed and I missed that) ;)
      And I tried with the post here and they don't recognize the tracking number.

I guess I'll just have to wait a little bit more!

Thanks again anyway!

6. koxinel, all I can tell you is that US Priority Mail to the UK is put in the hands of Parcelforce, (a carrier service) not the standard mail. Is there a big parcel or carrier service for the Netherlands you could try?

Edited to add, there are plenty of Netherlands people on DoA, you could check with one of them. Muja is super friendly. Raouken is lovely and I think Meike is in the Netherlands (she's lovely too).

7. Thanks Psammead! The parcel service here is called TNT and I've tried that with no success. I'll try the dutch connection here, good idea! :)

8. :dance My boy's trace reappeared! He was stucked at the customs for a week and was finally cleared today so it shouldn't be long anymore. Wouhou!! :dance

EDIT: HE'S HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE !!! He is sooooooooooo cute, I love him !! Can't wait to take him home tonight (my husband brought him to me at work) and try his new eyes, and possibly some clothes if they fit...
      Couldn't wait to share my happiness here!

Pictures will come as soon as possible!

9. Quick question : do all your boys have a tail? I remember seeing pictures of some of them with a tail...mine doesn't...

10. The tail must be someones mod. He does not come with one. I am so looking forward to seeing your new boy. Congratulations

11. Thanks Imajica!! I can't tell you how happy I am! I'll make pictures this week end! Still have to find his name though...

That's what I figured about the tail as well.

12. A tail is a great idea. It had occurred to me as well. I wonder how it could be managed....

Many congratulations on your little lad, koxinel. Can't wait to see pictures!

13. Thanks, Psammead!!

I've read the thread again and found the tail boy, it is the boy from Miss Ally. We should ask her how she did that!

14. Dear friends, let me introduce Morphée !! (I think, I'm not 100% sure about that yet)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Introducing Morphée by koclico, on Flickr
      Introducing Morphée by koclico, on Flickr

He is sooooooooooooooo cute, I love him so much! And I kind of like how he looks with these clothes, even if they are too big!

15. Oh, he is fabulous. Love his little outfit especially the hat. What colour resin is he? He looks blueish in that light

16. Morphee is a great name, a lovely name and he is a little love. Is he the whitest colour? I forget what it is called. He looks great in those clothes -- it doesn't matter they're big on him. Ios are wild creatures and it makes sense that they wouldn't think about things like good fit. They just go with the flow.

17. Thanks guys!!
      His color is light pink (not real skin), it's the lighest one and it looks real white which I like. (the light is indeed very bad here at the moment to make pictures).
      The clothes are action figure stuff that I found on ebay, I love the hat too! I am now waiting for a biker's jaket, to enhance his wild nature like Psammead said! :)

18. Did you see Evas request for photos in the news thread? She wants us to send photos for a gallery of her dolls she is setting up.

19. No, I haven't seen that!