1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumedoll Moon 20cm Line (Lunar, Luna Dionne, Io)

Sep 23, 2010

1. Hi guys!

Morphée is settling down here, but still experimenting with his style as you can see...

[​IMG]
      Morphée trying on a new hat by koclico

[​IMG]
      Little iroquois by koclico

The hat is real cute, it was originally made for a bear so it has 2 holes for the ears and they're perfect for Morphée's cute ears too (unfortunately I couldn't make a good picture showing this).

2. What a sweetie pie:D I adore that mohawk, too. He's so perfect:D

3. Thanks Mitya! :)

4. He is such a lovely boy. These little guys are so cute.

5. Thanks Imajica! They are the cutest things!
      How's Gulli?

6. They are soooo darling... I have to pop over to the website to see when the Fresh skin will be available again. Hee hee! OOOhhhh, it is going on NOW...
      opps, all most missed it. It ends the 15th. Time to get my act together and order my sweet Moon Io!

7. Yay, more IOs. Gulliver is doing well thank you! They are such solid little chunks of resin. Fabulous

[​IMG]
      Gulliver by imajica63, on Flickr

8. I have so admired Gulliver and gotten to hold Stella Maris's precious Stille Nacht. Completely blew me away how incredibly well made these lovely boys are. I got my order in for Suntan flesh the moment the ordering period started - can't Wait to join the Fun!

Morphee is Wonderful!

9. I am so glad you got one Dollz, you are going to love him. I just ordered my 4th one of Evas dolls. Lumelight Lucas. He is stunning and Kiki (Elin) agrees completely

10. Whoot! I finally got me a Moon! (he's been home for a little while now, but far too naked for pictures)
      [​IMG]HydeGip 022 by daisydayes, on Flickr

wearing 8mm glass eyes

#230 DaisyDayes, Apr 28, 2011
      Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    11. Yay DaisyD he is fabulous. I cant wait to see how he fits in with your crew ... ooo are the monkeys coming ? off to see

12. *wiggles* so far he's fitting in well with one little dudde especially, but I think that's because they both shop the same sewing basket...

[​IMG]HydeGip 029 by daisydayes, on Flickr

#232 DaisyDayes, Apr 29, 2011
      Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    13. Thats a fantastic photo. Love little Gip I am glad he has someone he can get on with

14. I just found these little dolls and will be ordering an Io ASAP! All the Moons are so cute, but I love Io's serene expression. I get paid at the end of this week, and my birthday was yesterday, so I figure he can be a present to myself, LOL.

15. Yep Imajica - you were absolutely right to seduce me into these little darlins! I Luffs Him!

DaisyDayes - Ooooh you got an IO too - such adorable pics, and Omg, with little Gip he is so Precious!

Oh Renee-Chan - You are going to Soooo Love the feel of the resin in these little wonders! Here is my Io Fawn "Nijinsky" I just had to make him a wig and little faun pants - he is soooo Cute!
      [​IMG]
      You will be so Happy you got yourself one of these little wonders as a present to yourself!

16. What a cute little fellow! I placed my order in the first week of May, so hopefully I only have a couple of weeks to go before my little Pipkin comes home to me. I have heard wonderful things about the feel and quality of Lumedoll resin, so I'm really excited to actually have on in my hands!

17. I hope someone can give me some advice about my adopted Io - all the Ios I've seen posted pose really well. but my little guy doesn't. He doesn't bend much at all - he snaps back straight when I try to pose him. Does he need to be restrung looser or is something else going on?

18. I love IO, I got to have him!

19. Oh, I ended up ordering IO in normal yellow skin!:D

20. I just wanted to post my Moon Io too...pure and simple as I received him... and if you're considering getting one he's saying
      "I :aheartbea You!"
      I too saw Mau's and put an Io on my wish list. Who could resist that face!? It seems I wished hard enough!)

[​IMG]