1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumedoll Moon 20cm Line (Lunar, Luna Dionne, Io)

Sep 23, 2010

1. They are so sweet! I wonder if they all come with the hooves, it seems to indicate that on the order pages. In case anyone is wondering, the darkest RS color is just gorgeous, I can provide photos of my Lumedoll Heka with other dolls if anyone would like to see the color.

2. I would love to see, thanks!

3. yes please!! i really want to see the resin colors!!

4. OK, any particular color you would like to see her with? NS? Blue, green, grey you name it I may have it.

5. Stella Maris I would LOVE to see her with NS, I'm having a hard time choosing a skin color so this would be so very helpful!

6. okay, ns it is

7. i am interested in the suntan and the white resin in real skin.

8. OK, so here are just some quick shots of Antoinette, who is a Real skin in the darkest color, with a Volks NS and an Elfdoll WS
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

9. i ordered IO Moon yesterday. i got the real skin in white. ive wanted this doll for awhile so pretty excited.

10. Stella Maris thanks so much for the comparison photos, they have been very helpful. Your girls are gorgeous and I love Heka's color...such a wonderful tan!

kathrynmary...Congrat's on IO Moon, now the wait begins!

Does anyone know if the Moons are for sale only for a certain time ? I still need to make my decison on skin color and would hate to miss the ordering period.

Cheers :)

11. She really is beautiful, thank you Dove. Her color is gorgeous IRL, not pink, not orange and not grey, the perfect color.
      I think that she did not put a limit on the time, but I know the Real Skin colors are only cast for a limited amount of time. You can email her if you want, I have found her to be very responsive.

12. I have just sent her a message, hopefully I can order my IO tomorrow.

13. Oh good for you! Now I have to look which one that is lolz.
      What skintone are you going to go with?
      I think it took me about two seconds to see Heka and say, oh yeah, she's coming home to me, and at least another week to pick the skintone.

14. IO is one of my favorite dolls. Mine is still in the works and hasn't been finished yet, but I'll get a photo of him up later for those of you wanting to see more of him. He will always have a home here, the sculpt is wonderful. Madame MauMau's Io was the reason I got mine... isn't he fabulous???

15. Here you go, he's still not finished yet...but his name is Wicklow. I luffs him.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

16. winternight WOW i luvs him too. did u do the faceup??? if you did his is amazing! what color resin is he.

17. Hi kathrynmary, I'm glad you like my Wicklow. :) His skin color was called "light" when I ordered him. He's urethane, not Real Skin. I'm thinking I need a twin in Real Skin now! I need more than one, lol
      Yes, I did his face-up... you can see more of my work at My Flickr link in my signature.

18. Wow winternight, what an amazing character he is! I think he does need a twin hello enabler here!
      He is beautiful, as all your dolls are. His little teeth are precious.

19. He sure is wonderful! WOW!

20. wow, i like Io!! can anyone tell me if this size are anatomically correct? thanks