1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Christmas Event

Dec 5, 2005

1. Is your girl a bw or normal? She looks normal.. just curious :D

2. she's Normal which is what I had hoped to get, since I have so many BW elves. She told me she is a elven warrior/ranger. She just needs a faceup x.X and a full time body (maybe)

3. were there actually Juris of both colours made?

I haven't come across someone who's received a BW one yet, opposed to 5 normal toned heads. Did luts ever say they would be in both colours specifically? Especially considering the only pics of her on the site are in normal skin.

Sorry if I'm being a noofus, I'm just curious ^^;;

4. I got confirmation in email that she will have a faceup and will be sent. :)

5. I just read this for doogi, in the board ^___^:

"
      if you want to get the head, you must buy over $470 of the amount. (except shipping fee)

and you must make your payment by 25.dec.

in other words,

if you make your order (over $470) during the event,

you can get the head, automatically~
      "

6. Actually, I was wondering the same exact thing yesterday, though the "random skin type" comment in the notice would make one believe that there were a mixture. But that would explain why you couldn't choose a color....

Me, I'm hoping for normal tone, but I paid for makeup, so I can't imagine I'll see her for another week or so.

7. I think it would be entirely random and flat-out cool if they made Juri heads in the tan skintone. The problem? No bodies. :(

8. That would be so awesome!

But yes, the lack of bodies would pose a problem. *sighs*

9. I just got an email from sean about my question if Juri was still in stock and he said as long as I place a $470 order I will get her. He also said if I leave a comment with my order about what colour head I prefer they will try to match the head. This says to me that they do indeed have both normal and bw heads. I thought I had decided to wait and not get Juri, but we'll see. She is very cute. I can't wait to see her in a face-up.

10. Have we yet figured out if there are any heads left or if they have sold out..? <: x

11. Sean and Doogi have been saying via email and the Q&A board that there are still heads left and that as long as you order at least $470 worth of stuff during the event period, you should get one. Keep your fingers crossed. :)

Heather -- Have you seen this thread? http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=460432#post460432 Kauket posted pics of her Juri. :)

12. For anyone who paid for a Luts face-up, did Juri come with those darling stars under her eyes? I just loved them in the picture! I paid for the face-up and in customer request asked that the stars be included, but I'm not sure they'll do it.

13. ack, my order shipped but they still didn't mention the head, or anything really...why must they make me nervous? ^^;;

14. Thanks you so much for that information Heather and Inkstone- you just made my day. Paypal was holding up my order, so I was afraid I wouldn't get her. Ilove, love her and now I can sleep tonight. Yeah elves.

15. OMG~ they are here! And I managed to get a BW Juri head like I wanted! <3
      She's cute! but her eye shape definitely looks a lot different than the images. (must be the faceup + wig!!)
      I can't wait to paint them up tonight!

16. My order shipped today with Miyu <3 I really don't mind what skintone I get, though a BW would be nice for variety! I can't wait!

17. I got conformation that my order has shipped today. I ordered a normal skin body, so I'm assuming I'll get a normal juri head. I'm starting to think that I want a BW Juri instead though ^__^;;

18. The infamous Juri! Thar she is!

^.^ Can't wait to see her faceup!

19. I haven't seen any ones with faceups ship yet, but I'd be happy to let you know when mine comes. It seems, though, like you could do that with some adhesive and star confetti......