1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Christmas Event

Dec 5, 2005

1. They should. Gah...I wanna order my Shiwoo now!

2. Kinda thinking the same thing XD Except I have no money and was gonna hold out for a vampire head.... ack! And nobody even knows what this mystery head will look like yet!

3. But I think everyone knows the gorgeous quality of Luts' work~ >droooool<

4. Eeee! I wanna try ordering a delf for Christmas, and I wanna see the new head! *drools*
      Yiis SporkNinja, I think we all know Luts' amazing work.. *continues to drool*

5. Agh, I really want to know if the shipping charge is part of the total.. >.<;

6. OMG that means I get a head too! I ordered my baby cory and my friend's chiwoo yesterday so that's plus items wee I wonder what size head it will be? hmm I have a doll of each size from them except for mini fee, yay I get a free head for all my troubles lol I'm so stressed right now -_-

7. Wow! I just ordered Miyu + face-up and was going to make my last payment in January. Now I am going to pay her off by the end of the week. Can not wait to see this mysterious head.

Lishe

8. Nope because they don't get to keep that money it is paid out to the post office so they don't consider it their total

9. Ooh! I'm with Bluegirlwish!! I'm "hoping beyond hope" for an elf, too!
      Boy or girl, Delf or Kid or Fee, it's all good to me!!!

And if I get the "wrong" color...well I'm sure I can find a wonderful personage to trade with right here on DOA (if I just don't go and get a whole new bod for it)!

:-D
      Raven

10. .. only too late did I realize I have no idea how to order from Luts XD;; I can only hope I did it right @_@;;;

11. I hate to point this out, but I *think* they've said on the Japanese X-mas Event announcement that there is a limited number of these heads and they may run out before the last day of the event.

12. I just paid Luts the 50 bucks for the makeup since I ordered a Tan El on Dec
      2nd! Yay! I only have big Delfs, though, I would be really sad if I got a kid or cutie or mini fee head. And all my Delfs are normal skin. I wouldn't be able to use it if was white skin or something. I really hope I get a boy normal skin Delf head! If not, I think I'll be posting a "I want to trade my gift head for yours...." thread when it arrives.

13. aww. Well yeah, that makes sense.

Still I'm kind of excited just to see what it is...

14. Well, I hope I get my Christmas money before the 25th....and I hope I get my Christmas bonus too or there will be no mini fee at all. I guess this just makes up my mind whether or not to by the special with sleeping head or not. I want a free head...I'm curious.

Whoever gets the free head first HAS to post pictures...or we'll all keel over and have a fit. XD

15. I think they're intending to post pictures of it today/tonight.

16. Yay! I hope so...

17. ...omg...I must know what that head is!! lol

18. I don't think I've ever felt so confused @w@;;; I just sent the extra $50 for makeup and left a message on the board... I hope I did everything right =w=;;;; otherwise I will get scared ;w;

19. Wow, this is quite the little surprise. I'm pretty sure I'd qualify for this as I've spent almost 400 this week at Luts and plan on spending more before Dec 25th. I am so curious and anxious about this head! It better be a BW delf head so I can use it!!!! hehehe