1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Christmas Event

Dec 5, 2005

1. of course my order which was placed yesterday was for only 443 dollar '¬_¬
      oh well, she's not calling out to me anyway

2. I'll be getting her most likely, I ordered on the 19th.
      But I don't like elves so IF I do get her, I will be selling her. Will put it up in the market place.
      x

3. OMG! Sean didn't say anything in the payment confirmation mail I received >< So, that means almost everyone who bought a Breakaway or tanned El the 1st will get one? *__* I paid the 2nd and received the confirmation the 3rd so that means I will get it. Luts are evil >< Now I will need to buy her a body >< And I don't have enough money to buy the make up >< *sigh*

Despite all of this I happy if I get one ^_____^
      Thanks for posting this if not I would never have notice xDDD untill the day my boy arrived... It would had been fun though...

Kisses
      Keiko

4. *hides grabby hands*

OMG, she's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<;; This is bad... This is very, very bad....

(I don't suppose someone would be willing to sell me the head...?)

5. It looks like ELF MIYU! T_________T
      My sister thinks Miyu is great T________________________T
      Gaaaah! If I had the money I'd get her for my sister damn it T______T
      Why am I poor? Damn it! T_________T
      I bet she'd like it >.<
      It is a shame people can't sell her T__T

6. >< I want to get her... and make her into a boy. She would make such a cute boy! Augh.

*plots*

7. goddammit, she's so beautiful~! Why isn't Elf Yder availble now???? ;___;

8. Wow the doll head looks beautiful. As for the shoe sale =\ All I see are Mary-jane type shoes no boy type shoes =\
      gee I wonder... If I buy a girl body.... plus a dress and shoes... that would... ARGH NO I don't have the money... I... I could... damn... I guess I could buy one but... do I really? that would push back me getting a Hound >.< what to do what to do....

9. Eeeeeek! Shes reallly cute!!!
      Umm I may have to order my boy body a little early, and add to it too!:D

Charlie*^_^*

10. She's not really a Miyu. Based on the Miyu head yes, but not exactly miyu. This sculpt has more squinted eyes, elf ears and a more pointed chin. Think AES + Miyu. Her face seems to be narrower too.

Congrats to all who got her. ^__^

Luts is on a roll this xmas! XDD

11. I just got an email from Sean at Luts telling me my white skin Hound has been shipped (yay, bounce, woo! etc!:-D), and should be with me around 13th-14th December.

There was something intriguing further down the email though:

Anyone have any idea what this is about?? :shock:

12. Oh, thank you! It was completely new to me!

13. The first I knew of the Christmas Event Heads was when Sean emailed me this morning to tell me my white skin Hound, Marius, has been shipped and will be with me on the 14th - and then said my Christmas Event Head would be shipped soon and to have patience!

At which point I was all :-? WTF? A free head??

I didn't know anything about it when I placed the order, so I haven't paid the extra $50 for a face-up - which probably means she'll arrive that little bit quicker. But, damn! Just when I thought I'd gotten bodies sorted for all my disembodied heads, there's going to be a little elf-girl sans body showing up on my doorstep! And I don't even know what skin type she's going to be, so I can't pre-emptively order a body for her right now!

Do you think if I email Sean about her he might be kind enough to let me know what skin type she'll be? After all, it's in his interests if it means I'll be ordering and paying for another doll! :lol:

14. Eee! Oh man, I'm excited~! I just think it's amazing that I WOULD have placed my $470+ order on November 30th if it hadn't been for the site being down.. maybe it was supposed to happen like this? X3 Ah well, either way I'm excited.. I wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl?

PS Arkady~ we'll probably be getting our boys on the same day. :D

15. It's an elf! Looks like a girl....

16. ...except I bet some people will sell her because Luts can't control what people do once the product is in their hands...

17. I'm pretty sure Luts just means you can't exchange it with them for another skin type and what not. Trading and selling in the marketplace should be perfectly ok.

18. I admit, it crossed my mind to order a female body, plus other goodies ro get the price to 470, then asking them to send whichever colour body matches the free head I get... eek! I wish I COULD do that, but I'm all spent up!

Good luck everyone!

Lucy

19. Still... wouldn't it be wrong? Not only Sean asked people to don't but also... they didn't pay for the head so.... selling... asking for money.... sounds kinda wrong to me ^^''''''''''
      But it is just my way of thinking...
      Anyway even if somone sells it I couldn't get it right now. If people ask for the standard price it'd be like..... 2 months of sallary or more.... and people will probably ask for more since it is limited so... no chances o.o