1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Christmas Event

Dec 5, 2005

1. Well, I'm not entirely convinced that's what Sean meant to begin with. Like other people have been saying, since he used the word "trade," I think it means exchanging it for another item/skin color/whatever from Luts. Someone could ask on the Luts board to be sure but regardless, they can't control what you do once the head is in your hands.

2. True, might mean that too..
      Well... I have no chances on getting her, that's sad... It'd be sucha good present to my one-chaaan *_____*
      But that's ok ^^
      I'll find another opotunitys ^.^

3. HOOOOLY CRAP, SHE'S SOOO PRETTY~!! I don't even really like girl dolls very much but she's GORGEOUS! I was planning on keeping Tobias as my only doll for a while but DAMN! If I get her a faceup and I like her enough I might have to buy a body for her too~! *___*

*freaks out* AHHHH I'M SO LUCKY *implodes*

4. OH GOD THE HEAD OH GOD. *scurries off to prod father*

5. Do we have to pay $50 for the faceup to get the head? Or will we get a naked face even if we didn't pay the $50?

FWD - has always wanted a free head to practice on.

6. wow, that is such a nice present!!

I hope people respect Luts wishes and don't trade or sell the christmas heads.

7. I think you get the head if you place an order of $470 or more during those dates listed and it'll come naked unless you pay $50 for it to have a faceup? At least that's my understanding.

8. yes, you can pay for the makeup. ^_^

9. ...gyah! *essplode*

And Sean just confirmed everything went through okay *w*;; *squeedles* And now..I finally get a girl doll.. AND an elf doll! @_@; I love you Luts TwT

10. OMG... Now.. I don't know if i want one or not... but wow... that is a very good deal.. I can save loads of money... @_@

But Camine.... what to do!~ XD

11. OMG she's so beautiful! and it's a gift from Luts!!! *____*
      I wanna buy my tan El now... I want that head too! T.T
      aaaaw an Elf!!! AAAAhhhhh~

12. I really wish I had the money to make that large of a purchase! :crushed

She's very lovely-- her makeup reminds me a lot of Lishe; it makes her lips look full like Lishe's anyway.

13. I don't plan on selling mine, but I think that he probably meant "no trading" as a "no substitutions" rule, meaning that you can only get this head and can't whine for skin tone or other heads.

(Though it could mean anything. Sort of like the "Colors may move on the doll" on the Volks site. Assuming we're not totally tripping and the colors are swirling all over the place, I still don't know if that means "Colors on internet may not be the same as in the real world" "colors on prototype may change for final product" or "clothes might stain your doll.")

FWD - actually... I didn't even consider the last possibility till I came here and saw all the threads about jeans staining dolls.

Edit: Now that I read the original again, I'm not sure. It really does sound more like "Don't swap heads" hmm.

14. Uhh... Does anyone have any idea what size eyes this head will wear? I have no extra eyes and if I have a head lying around without eyes in it my fiance will scream like a girl every time he sees it. (And that was really only funny the first 10 or 12 times.)

I emailed to ask if I could add eyes to the order, but I haven't heard back yet. Does anyone know what time they usually get on to respond to questions?

FWD

15. OMG! It is an elf. I just ordered Miyu on the 3rd and paid her off on the 5th so I should qualify right? I am so excited - I have always wanted an ELF and she is perfect. Thank you Luts!

Lishe:-o

16. I saw this topic yesterday and was like, "damn - I just spent all my money on Tan El and Breakaway - why do I have to miss out on this great deal?" But it looks like because I bought the two dolls on Dec. 1st I still get the free head, even though I didn't know about the gift? I hope so!! She's just beautiful! :) I know she's not technically an Elf Miyu, but I have a Miyu winging her way to me and this head would be great to have if it's normal skin. *crosses fingers*

17. why why why why why why why why why why why why why must I like her!? :crushed

Well, if it turns out to be okay with Luts, I suppose I will stalk the marketplace to try to buy her second hand.

18. I hope it would be ok to trade heads (like a normal one for a white one) cause I mean, what would happen if you wanted a white one and got a normal? And someone else got a white and wanted normal? I would think that trading the two heads would be no problem.

19. Yay! I am soo~ happy I waited! ^__^ The new head is gorgeous, just what I wanted to change for my Miyu! Now I can get my boy and his friend's head too! And they might both be here by christmas break! I just have to talk to my mom <3

*is crossing fingers*

20. A free delf girl elf head?? Ohhhh...well, that may have decided me on whether to buy another body this year or not. ^^