1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts customer service reveiw.

Feb 20, 2008

1. Unfortunately it seems to happen to other dolls too, look at the difference between the body and face of this Cocori for instance:
      http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=829

That said, the customer service you got from Luts is very poor. They should have explained this politely and in detail instead of ignoring you.

2. I actually just had a very good experience concerning luts o.o

I bought a doll second hand from the boards (and SDF Ethan) and he had chipped lower legs and arrived with broken fingers. (Resolved personally with the seller. No harm there :) ) I contacted Luts to ask if I could purchased replacement parts (a pair of Senior Delf hands and a set of lower legs). I posted my question via their english fourm.

The next day I had a reply and they said they definatly could and set me up a place to pay. My order was sent out about four days later and arrived beautifully packed.

Granted, my senior delf hands don't match my boy and I just don't feel he is all that old... XD; but his lower legs seem to be just fine. o.o so aside from the match which, in Luts defense could very well not be there fault, I had a pretty good experience.

Much luck to everyone who orders from them! I've had nothing but good experiences so far (I bought a doll almost two years ago and some wigs and such about a year ago and now this...) but it DOES seem to be very hit and miss. ;.;

3. In all my doll purchases with Luts I've had good experience except for my last.

I got after them for pretty much flat out lying to me. They charged me $106+ in shipping for one delf doll and a Zuzu. They told me they could not combine these two dolls because it would be "oversized". When I got the package I saw they DID combine them and postage was on the box itself for about $65. Yep they only paid like $65. :|

I told them in a very polite way. Their response? They said that the bubblewrap, wig and string puller I got was very heavy and made package heavy & oversized. Not sure if I should laugh or cry over that response. The way it was worded was very rude, making me feel like I was an idiot for not understanding these items cost so much to ship. *roll eyes* I posted picture proof of how much they really paid for shipping and just left it at that.

Their customer service rep for the Q&A board has to be someone entirely different from last summer when the person answering then did so with respect to their customers. My first delf I ever bought in summer of 2007, I asked for them to combine a Shiwoo with a Tan el, and the person who responded said yes and they did so. It never became an "oversized" package. It just seems Luts has gotten lazy with anything they do these days and I can't respect a company that lies to their customers.

4. only ordered once from luts - I ordered a $200 outfit and 2 days after taking payment they told me it was out of stock. They were polite in the email and asked me if i wanted a refund, then it took them about 4-5 days to refund me. So it wasn't an awful experience just a bit dissapointing. It just made me wonder how updated their website is, and what if it was a doll i'd ordered - i'd be gutted to pay and then find out it wasn't available.