1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Cutie Delf Discussion part 1

Feb 17, 2005

1. You could shop for size 6-7 wigs at most doll shops that are online such as kemperdolls.com. Also, try limiting your ebay search with "size 6-7 wigs" within the dolfie area or even within the doll area as a whole.

Jaime

2. I was changing the wig on my Cutie Delf Mary the other day, and I'm always really careful, but all of a sudden her head fell off!! Nothing is broken, but I can't get her head to stay on her body now, it keeps falling off every time I move her. Help!! It's really giving me the creeps, seeing her head pop off all the time. Poor girl! Has anyone else had this problem? How can I fix it? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Danbi

3. Heya, no panic! My Moon does that all the time, it just means that the one-touch system's knob has twisted to a wrong position. To re-attach her head securely on, first you'll need to open her headcap (turn and tuck it gentle sideways and it should come off easily) and then turn the knob inside sideways. These photos should help, Cutie Delf's neck system should be similar, only smaller :)

4. This is a large luts doll but its the same system as my minifee

[​IMG]

5. That worked! Thank you all for the help and pics! Now my girl won't lose her head anymore :D

6. I have Mary and Cory-they are about 26 cm tall, and just the cutest little kids ever! They are my absolute favorite tinies.

7. I have Mary and Cory. They are two of my favorite tinies, and they are really beautifully made little ones. Pictures of Mary are still available on the Luts site here:
      http://www.eluts.com/
      (look under cutie delf)
      I have a few pictures of my kids here:
      http://picasaweb.google.com/sweetiemom1/MaryAndDavid

8. Ok, This is an OLD thread, but does anyone still own these darlings? Where to find clothing? All the tinies in their height range are all skinny when the Cuties have a belly to them. I still own my little Aiden and Kristian, but finding clothing for these two are next to impossible.

9. I still have mine, and I still love them to bits! Most of my kids clothes are AnnEstelle/Michael size, or ones I've made from my own patterns.
      [​IMG]

10. All the Ann Estelle stuff I find is for girls. Aiden and Kris are boys, so they're mostly clothesless. Everything my little Wolfgang and Yuki (LTF) can wear they can too, but not pants. So they tend to stick to the same 2-3 outfits each. I perfer patterns...so much easier.

11. There was an Ann Estelle boy doll-Michael, and he had some really cute outfits..a baseball uniform, a cowboy suit, a sailor suit, school clothes and jammies.

12. I finally have a couple of nice pictures of Gabriel my Cutie Delf Cory to share:D Shiloh, my Cutie Delf Mary, still needs a faceup so I'll just share her brother in the meantime:)

He is such a lovely boy:aheartbea

[​IMG]

And with his one of his sisters:

[​IMG]

13. Thank you so much, Sweetiemom:D He's easily a big favorite among the flock but don't tell the others!;) I cannot get over that face:XD: Honestly I am really crushed every time I play with these two and remember that Luts discontinued that line. Its a crying shame. The new Iplehouse Baby line looks amazing though and at least reminiscent of the Cuties. They have one blank body shot for this line available in the news section. I cannot wait for them to be released! I wonder, are there any Cutie Delf hybrids out there using the Cutie body? I'm not sure what resin would match or what a good head size would be. I'll try and get more shots of my two in here once Shiloh, my Mary, gets her faceup;)

14. Haro all I'm sure alot of Luts Cutie dolly owner like me wondering this as well.
      what size clothes fits the little chubby cuties from Dollmore? I wondered if maybe Narsha size would fit but I need help on this topic...

my poor girl Hanna has almost no clothes, and its hard to get her size right..since Luts stopped making the CUTIE size.

15. Good question! You might just have to order an outfit to see. I'd perfer to see if pants fit. I really need to save up some money and send one of my two cuties to Spampy. I can let her make dresses, though Ann Estelle on Ebay fits for the girls. Since mine are boys, they're harder to cloth.

Ken clothes fit a Cutie, but the pants don't. Shirts do. Pants do if they're elastic waisted. Otherwise, no.

I'd join a GO unless you're ordering more to buy an outfit and see.

16. ok gess that means it's better to ask dollmore about the size, my girl need pants, and when/if I find out I'll let u know too

17. Ever find out?