1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Delf Discussion - thread 2

Jul 16, 2014

1. Yeah, I was expecting him to be a little darker, but he is gorgeous. :)

He really is a lovely sculpt. I'm severely tempted to order another in NS, but I too need a William in my life. XD

2. I fell in love with the William sculpt after I saw the picture of him on thread one :) SDF Frey was my grail SD doll for the longest time but then I saw William :blush

It's gonna be a hard wait ordering him.

3. Yay, I was hoping someone would get a Joe soon, and you even got him in the skin tone I wanted to see :D

4. Popping in again now that I actually have something to share! :) I got my Aragorn in recently and took a quick shot of him~ It's my first "new delf."

[​IMG]

5. what a CUTIE :D What skin tone did you get?
      Grats on getting a new delf. They are so adorable, I hope they get more popular soon. Especially Aragorn, them full pair of lips :aheartbea

6. Thank you! I got him in light tan skin.
      I'm on a tan skin kick, I love the color Luts makes.

7. *0* the color is delish~
      I only have an RSB (my claus) but now I wish I ordered my aragorn in RSB/LT. The company pics made him look weird but so far the owner pics make him in dark skin look awesome *========*

8. You could always make him a twin ;D -nudge nudge.- Don't listen to me! I'm an enabler.
      Aragorn is cute in both skin tones~ I really had a hard time choosing between NS and Light Tan for him, I fell in love with both.

9. =double post=

=A=

10. I ordered mine with my claus instead of buying an aragorn twin XD
      i'd feel weird buying another considering I asked luts to switch so I wouldn't have twins for that double delf deal

but srsly tho, he looks so different in lt O_o

11. Aah, your Aragorn is gorgeous! That wig suits him so well with his blue eyes and the blue rose on his necklace.

12. candy_coated: Yeah! I'm always stalking around for owners photos of Luts dolls in tan because they look so different depending on skin tone ;o

elaby: Thank you! ^-^ Ha, can you tell my favorite color is blue? x3

I'm thinking his name is going to be Stormie/Stormy, so the blue reminds me of rain~

13. Wow he is so pretty with that skin color and the color you choose on his wig and eyes :kitty2 The RSLT is a lot prettier than what I imagined!

I'm thinking of maybe getting my William in that color to :)

14. Hi everyone :) Your dolls are all gorgeous, wow! I love the face up on Koma's LT Joe (great eyebrows) and MiyukiChan, that bright blue looks so good with your Aragorn's tan!

I'm new to Delfs and have a couple of questions, so I hope it's okay if I ask them here! I have a NS LLT/Delf hybrid, and I was hoping to get high heels and jointed hands for him. Do any of you have jointed hands on your Delfs, and if so, who made them and how do you like them? Also, do you have a favorite place to shop for your boys? Either for clothes or shoes (esp heels, of course)!

15. Delf Aragorn has such a sweetie face... :D

16. Does anyone know if the head circumference changes for a SDF sculpt on the Delf type 4 body? I'm debating on getting either Bliss or Spica, but I'm unsure of what size wigs I should be looking at. Thanks!

17. manabusama: Thank you~ :) I was really happy with the color right when I opened him. It's perfect!

ktlovesbjd: Thanks! / I love your hybrid! He's very handsome :3 I can't help with the hands, but for clothes, I really like another-dimension. I shop from their taobao store, but I believe they have their own english site?

miffimifster: Doesn't he~? I love Aragorn.

Selenae: I don't believe the head size changes when you order a different body for it. So you could get 8-9 inch wigs. Or even 9-10, but they'd be less fitting. There's more options for 9-10 on Luts, if you're looking at wigs there.

18. ktlovesbjd - Hi KT! :D I'm elaby/Katie (caitirin's wife) from the BJD meet! I'm glad to see you here!

Selenae - My understanding is that the Delf, Senior Delf, and Super Senior Delf heads fit on all of those bodies and are interchangeable, so I think they're all 8-9s or 9-10s (though like MiyukiChan said, 8-9 inch wigs fit better in my experience) :)

19. Thanks for your help, guys! I'm really digging Spica. He's adorable.

20. Thanks, MiyukiChan! I’ll check out another-dimension, and maybe someone else will have jointed hands suggestions :)

Hi, elaby! Stoked to see you too XD