1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Delf Discussion - thread 2

Jul 16, 2014

1. [MENTION=68903]Mew-Lidia9[/MENTION] ~ your Claus is gorgeous! I love his dark eyes with blond hair, so elegant.

I came to this thread to look at pretty Delfs, and was not disappointed! Everyone's dolls are so lovely. <3

Anyone have some Jace and/or Clary spam? I am hoping that Luts will re-release them eventually. :)

2. Thank you very much Dolly:)

And I agree that there needs to be more Clary and Jace

3. Thank you both, and yes she does have the default face up. :D

4. To those of you who celebrate it, Will (Aragorn) & Ethan (Senior Delf Quintus on a Type 4 Delf body), would like to extend their Easter greetings to you! :)

[​IMG]

5. Ohh, your delf boys are pretty, talithax. Love those pink ears on your Aragorn :XD:

I received a message today from Luts that they have sent my Delf NS Juhee and Delf BS Ann (who has custom face-up by Luts) today. I'm so exited to see them! They'll be my very first Delf girls:aheartbea

6. My LT Aragorn shipped today too :D Ahh, I have to reface-up my other tan boy before he gets here. I want to try purity seal for the face-up so I want to get some practice first. MSC got some weird scratch marks on on tan resin that I'm hoping I can avoid with purity seal (like the sealant gets visible white scuff marks from regular handling).

7. Sounds great Yukamina! This thread needs more new delf photo spam :)

8. I got Miyuki (Delf Juhee) last year but she was out for make-up !

She comes back, little picture <3 She poses so well and her face is so beautiful !
      Really don't understand why this thread is so quiet :o !

[​IMG]

9. I know, there should be more talk going on here! [MENTION=66859]Youpla[/MENTION], Your Miyuki is so beautiful! Is that her new face up or is she getting another one? I'm glad I chose to get Delf Juhee for myself too :)

10. Thank you :D It's the new one ^^ I wanted a more "womanly" make-up that the default offered by Luts :)

11. Well she sure looks womanly, very femme fetale :XD: so success!

12. [MENTION=7001]talithax[/MENTION]: Bunnies! That is such a cute picture~ :3

13. Yay, new dollie arrival! I finally have a New Delf for this thread :) Here is Ares:

[​IMG]Ares by Yukamina, on Flickr

He's an amazing poser :D My two CP Delf boys are single jointed, so the double jointed body is so great to pose in comparison. CP do such a good job with joint engineering, it's my favorite. I noticed Ares is noticeably lighter than my old Delfs, though. I guess Luts resin is lighter in weight?

14. Yukamina - HE'S SO CUTE! <3

15. Thank you MiyukiChan!!

16. Everyone's dolls look so lovely either new, back from the spa or celebrating Easter. I need to take some more pictures of Miley my Arwen, but it's been overcast for weeks.

17. [​IMG]

Introducing my Claus to this thread ^o^

18. [MENTION=29466]Knibitz[/MENTION]: What a cutie! Congrats on getting him in. Your Claus is gorgeous!
      [MENTION=4483]Yukamina[/MENTION]: Your recent box opening thread made me fall in love with the Aragorn mold... I was trying so hard to resist more delfs but he really is very enticing! Great work on him. :)

19. Knibitz, Oooh, I really like the style + face-up your claus has. It looks like a different doll, your very unique Claus :)

20. Oh yay~! >w< More Aragorns~!
      It's been so long since I've been in this thread... XD;;
      I love all the gorgeous dolls~! >w<

My own Aragorn wanted to join in~! XD Here's my Yue, he's a brown skin Aragorn and after about a year and a half I still adore the hell outta him~ XDD He's been the same since day one~ Never had to change anything about him~!

[​IMG]
      Yue&#x27;s first time outside?? - 2 by _Ninjy_, on Flickr