1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Delf X-MAS EVENT 2007 Juri Type A & B

Dec 4, 2007

1. I had to stalk the postman to get the box when I missed it, but I did get him!

Here he is on a borrowed body (AOD) His name is Eclipse!

[​IMG]

:D :aheartbea :D I'm in love! Now the long wait to get a body.

It looks like several of us in the Twin Cities are getting one, so can I look forward to seeing them? I hope someone got the B head too!

2. Gratz to all the new happy owners! :)

3. Luts will ship all orders made through them, of course.

I am getting impatient for my Mini Fée girl-body to arrive, but that's my ordinary waiting-for-an-order impatience.
      I really know that Luts is good for it.

The Mini Fée aren't even up on the Fairyland site yet. Luts is bnot shipping the individual dolls back, but moving the all future sales and orders to Fairyland.

Ann in CT

4. Yay~ I jsut ordered Lu-Wen and Requested Juri Type B just in time for the deadline~ Seeing all of your guy's beautiful Juris really makes me excited! :D

I can't wait! Though I'll have to because I ordered faceups on the Lu-Wen heads. ;)

None for my Juri, though~ I'll be doing my first girl's faceup myself~

5. Kinda freaky... my husband named his Moon Eclipse... :nowords:

It's gonna be fun to see how different the two turn out. :)

BTW: Its that a Luts "Cherry" Wig on him?

6. Sorry to dig up the thread like this, but I figured this would be the best place to put this question now that other people have their heads.

Well, I just got my Juri B in; I :aheartbea him to pieces (yes, it's a him >>) But I'm wondering, is anyone else having trouble twisting their headcaps shut? o_O I know it's the same system as my tanning El, but my El's headcap twists smoothly on and off, whereas I have to fight with the Juri's headcap to get it on or off. It just refuses to budge.
      Is anyone else having this problem?

7. mine was a little tough at first but im sorta used to it now...kinda bugs me how the headcap seems too big around the shape of her head. how bad is it? is it just uncmfortable to twist? (cause thats what mines like)