1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Delf X-MAS EVENT 2007 Juri Type A & B

Dec 4, 2007

1. Last year, it was any order over $330 (of luts products, including dolls, clothes, wigs, ect), you got the head. Obviously it will be different this year considering the other Christmas promotion they are running.

2. aww man... i actually like them BOTH lol XD!

Beautiful beautiful EVER BEAUTIFUL Moon XD (i actually have a Moon)! i don't think the dreaming Elf Moon has teeth... (so they listen to our requests after all XD). the dreaming vampire Moon teeth is at Fairyland... but...

...it's the girl that surprised me. do you guys know what mold she's based on?? (i couldn't figure it out myself... on first look i actually thought it was based on an SDF mold 0_0... or this might be an old-mold-twisted-slightly-to-become-a-new-mold)

I actually find her beautiful *__* (i think i'm getting this... for the mold variety as I already have a Moon >.< )

thank goodness i was planning to buy a Lu-wen this month (just waiting for Luts to refund my store credit and the actual Juri event, and i'll surely go go go...)

3. the head shape looks like yder, which is where I think a lot of people are getting that from.

The lips look like most of their newer molds. Which would be the SDF molds.

4. I still like Juri 06 best *cuddles Cody* These two just aren't my type
      (I've never really wanted a moon, and the girl is too pouty for me ^^; )
      But it makes me happy as I had to order little Cherry boy before he disappeared for who knows how long, and now I don't feel so much like I missed out ^^

5. ok, for my Juri Type Head B theory (as I've initially thought she was based from an SDF mold...):

Face shape: Yder x previous Juris
      Eyes: Yder (sleeping)
      Nose: SDF Abadon (0_0)
      Lips: Camilla x Annette x Blanchet

anyway, looks quite exactly like one of the characters i have in mind =). i'm so in love with this mold *___* (though i see it's not popular choice lol)

6. About where to see the heads in English page. Go to Luts Option Parts. You have both of them there.

7. Hee hee. Now I see them. -swoon- I actually love them both. I got a Nanuri 07 on the after market and it'd be so cool to be able to get one of my own this year right from the company! I really want the Type A so i hope they let us choose :sweat.

- sits to wait patiently for more info to be released-

8. Type A is the prettiest yet! I've got such a soft spot for Moon. :D

9. Hi guys...I have a question. How have the previous events worked? Like do you get to choose which head you want with your purchase? Are you guaranteed a head if you purchase that amount? Just wondering because I was trying to figure out what I would buy but I don't want to get a girl head and I only want to buy stuff that would be used for the boy head...so it seem silly to buy things if I can't get the head. Does that make sense? I want to buy a boy body and other stuff for the head itself and I hate to buy that stuff and get a girl head or no head at all. Then I be really really sad.

10. Ah! MOON! I've never seen the Moon boy look so gorgeous before! He's just stunning! :love

The other head sort of scares me a little, but has cool lips. ^^; I wonder how the girl would look with a different faceup though, something more goth.

I hope we can chose which head we get with this event. ^^; Otherwise I'll have to cry in a corner for not being able to get a Moon head.

11. It looks like people are pretty evenly divided as to which one they want. I think that even if you get the one you didn't want, they'll be someone in the marketplace who would switch you.

12. I've been spazzing all day since I saw that Juri type A was a dreaming elf moon. It truly does seem that they had listened a bit to us crazy moon lovers petition for an elf moon.

I hope they will announce tomorrow what hoops we will have to go through to get them. I can't trust the previous year procedures due to the addition of the current December promotion AND the fact that there are TWO heads.

It leaves me to wonder if they will only offer the head if you buy Delf or Minifee, and if you get to choose which head you get. (this also makes me wonder if they are WORKING on a full set elf moon, and this is a preset/mess up head being offered as a Juri....hrmmm)

Please oh please Luts gods, let me get my elf moon T_T

13. I must admit I am a bit disappointed about the look of the new heads... especially after this summers Nanuri (sadly I missed that one totally)... I think he had such a beautifully proportioned head and looked really peaceful and elflike, and somewhat more realistic. As for head A- super nice that they obviously listen to customers, and even if I personally don't like their promo pics too much he might be nicer in person, cause I have seen lovely owner pics of Moons. Head B looks sort of weird to me, exept the lovely elf ears... the eyes are too wide and close together, the lips look very masculine, and overall I think the proportions are "off"- but I am still curious how it will look with different faceup and styling. Who knows, maybe she could look pretty either as boy or girl? Might be fun to win one as a practice head and explore different looks, and anyway it is a nice gesture from Luts, so I need to stop sulking about not hanging around for the Nanuri event ;)

My guess is you spend 333 USD on Delf or Mini Fee, and get a random head, one time only, but that is just based on q-boards and info, as I don't own any Luts dolls myself.

Is it just me, or does Juri look more masculine than Yder? :?

14. something about her mouth reminds me of Abadon... perhaps she is the elf daughter of Abadon and Miyu?

I have been yearning for a Moon ever since I saw a picture of his head sculpt without make-up. He reminded me of a classical bust. yum. I really hope that they give the heads with a minimum purchase as they did last year... I think that would tip the scales from the volks mark and gomidoll igon head that I have been eyeing... well, at least to divert me from them for a bit. :D

15. Can anyone say for certain the type A is in fact a moon head or a little different from the normal dreaming moon head? I think the faceup is decieving me that it looks different, but I could be wrong.

16. Of course, nothing is for sure unless Luts says so, but I did some comparisons between my Moon, and this new "Juri A" (you can see them here http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2617615&postcount=42)

17. It's in the eyelids--normal dreaming Moon's eyes look a bit different. They most likely redid the sculpt anyways (just like with any other Elf heads) so in general things would be different, but it's pretty certain at this point that it's modeled after the Moon (especially with the fact that people have been suggesting to Luts about that Elf Moon, you know)

18. not to be a complete idiot, but are the heads for Delf or Senior Delf bodies?

19. ~Updated~ (Japanese web site)
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      *Period&#65306;from 2007.12.8 Noon in Korea to 2008.1.14 Noon

*Who can get them?&#65306;The buyers of DELF or MINI FEE

*You can choose A or B, You can choose Normal skin or White skin.

**Notice

&#65297;&#65294;When you don't buy DELF or MINI FEE, you can not accept this.

&#65298;&#65294;They come without eyes/hands.

&#65299;&#65294;These heads will not be sold in the future.

&#65300;&#65294;Please do not sell this head.

&#65301;&#65294;Only 1 time you can have this chance. You can not get two heads even if you give us order over twice.

&#65302;. They are for new type body. (Body 2)

&#65303;&#65294;JURI head has no make-up. When you need a make-up, please order "make up" and let us know your order is for JURI.

*When you have questions, please use Q&A board. Thank you.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20. Oh man. There are a few dolls in those categories that I want but I said I wasn't going to buy another doll until the new year. Maybe I could sneak in a Ruth. >.> Something to think on I guess.