1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Delf X-MAS EVENT 2007 Juri Type A & B

Dec 4, 2007

1. I'm so happy that I have waited so long to put in an order. Luts finally did it and released Juri heads this year too. Now I have to choose, and that is going to be difficult. I want both!

2. *lol*
      Skumring, I knew you would be in trouble now ;)

I hope you'll be able to make up your mind, soon :)

3. yes let's share the love for this mold ^o^! i know this is not a popular choice of Juri head, but I'M SO GETTING THIS instead of the Moon (though I also love the Moon ;__; ). so much mold potential!

4. They made an adjustment, the mnf body is indeed included

5. That´s very good news. :)

6. And full Delf and MNF dolls are 5% off... and you get 5% credit.
      Wow... if I don't find split partners for Lu-wen... I think I will get a normal Moon instead of just a body. :sweat ::plots twins born of elf and human::

7. Thats awesome about the 5%!
      YAY for twins! I love that idea!

8. ARRRRAAAAAARRRRRR do not tempt me so, I have just spent xxxx dollars on tanned Iplehouse twins :o Lol, anyway, the Chiwoo elf twins are unavailable, so maybe I will resist... hm... I have waited for an excuse to buy ShuShu, and 5% off plus a free head and paypal should be good enough? :roll: ...must not spend my entire paycheck on dolls... *dollmonster*

9. 5% is only about $25 that you would probably end up spending on a wig or hat anyway. Makes me wonder why they're doing all these events at one time.

Stock clearing? Making up for all the screw ups and delays this year to keep customers?

10. Looks like they are not going to be mine... my husband is laying claim to them. LOL. We are getting a Lu-Wen, selling the heads, buying a dreaming Moon head (cause now my husband loves the dreaming heads.... he HATED them before I got Nanuri), and sending Elf Moon off to get his eyes opened and then back to Luts for a faceup!

Wow... this is going to take a long time!!

11. LOL.. I think my game plan is almost as complicated as yours, but yours wins! Hehe. I'm buying MNF Lishe, sending her off to get elf ears, getting Elf Moon's eyes opened, and having him sent back to luts for faceup!
      I'm figuring the entire process will be done by the next Luts event! ROFL!

12. *_*
      Tis a vicious cycle.
      I really need to stop liking event heads... at least I don't care for the type B one. Got to start somewhere. :sweat

13. I dun really like either >.>;
      I just dun seem to like that mode at all Oo

14. So how do they give us the discount? And how do we pay them with paypal?

15. When you order, you choose wire transfer and there should be a paypal address there for you. At least thats what happened when I ordered.
      Right now I'm just impatiently waiting for my payment confirmation so I can go onto impatiently waiting for my shipping confirmation ; ~;

16. Not sure if this question belongs here or not but I am so confused by the different body types. I'd like to get a Juri elf head from their Christmas special. I like the boy but don't understand the Type 1 vs Type 2 Boy bodies. Now I see there's also a Type 3!

Which type suits the Juri head? Is it the Type 2 that has the new neck piece? I just don't understand.

17. Yes. If you need a body for the Jurii head get the type two. :)

18. Type 3 is not avalaible to buy except getting the whole Lu-Wen. And luts said some days ago that they don't plan on making and selling body type 3 (this time it there wasn´t even a temporal like "we don´t plan to in near future or "soon" or "during this year").
      Type 1 and 2 are the same except for the neck piece. Juri needs the neck piece. So you need Body type 2. ^^

19. I actually really like the girl. >.<;; I mean no offense everyone, but EVERY time anything is released regardless of gender "It would make a good guy" is the general consensus. :sweat
      As far as the guy, I've never liked Moon so I am glad to say the desire isn't there for me. And, though I wont ever obtain the girl (Juris rise pretty fast in price), she's really inspiring and fae looking, and really comes alive for me.

As far as the two companies keeping separate styles, well honestly who cares? Either way we all get more pretty dolls. The sculptors in Fairyland/Cerberus Project are very talented, and I for one am thankful no matter what they're making.