1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Feedback (2009)

Dec 17, 2008

1. :apirate: About my purchases in 2009 from Luts; among them my first Senior Delf:

* What did you order?
      - 2009-08-01: Senior Delf clothes, Senior Delf shoes, two DW-230 For Delf (Blond), Delf and Senior Delf accessories, tools and eyelashes.
      - 2009-09-17: THE COMMANDER OF BLUE KNIGHTS-ABADON - [Option::MAKE UP (Basic head)], ABADON LE option - DREAMING HEAD - [Option::MAKE UP (Dreaming)], RIDER JACKET For Boy,Junior Delf and tools.
      - 2009-10-07: LOUIS WRIST GLOVES For Boy (Brown), two SILICONE CAP (Size:L) and PUPPY IN MY POCKET (Sally).
      - 2009-11-21: SBS-101 For Senior Delf Boy (Black), ACOUSTIC GUITAR, UNDERWEAR-BKBAND For Boy (White), tools, five pairs of carved as requested NAME TAG (2009 WINTER LIMITED EDITION), Delf NECK PART - [Option::NORMAL] and 14MM PURPLE eyes.

* When did you order?
      - Saturday, August 1st, 2009.
      - Because of holidays period, since Sunday, September 20th, 2009 by a short term layaway.
      - Wednesday, October 7th, 2009.
      - Saturday, November 21st, 2009.

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      I ordered directly from Luts, as usually.

* How was the communication?
      Truly good. They have always listened to my requests and have helped me about mistake.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Really easy PayPal payment method. Generally I do not get their credit card system works.

* How long did it take to ship?
      It took exactly two months for my first Senior Delf with make up in his 2 heads to be shipped. Kohza, my real skin THE COMMANDER OF BLUE KNIGHTS-ABADON - [Option::MAKE UP (Basic head)] and his ABADON LE option - DREAMING HEAD - [Option::MAKE UP (Dreaming)], arrived home five days later, on Wednesday, November 25th, 2009, just five before than expected.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Definitely, I am completely satisfied with Luts products quality.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Same gorgeous or more.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      And delighted by it. A great work the one they did.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Two pairs of the five carved as requested NAME TAG (2009 WINTER LIMITED EDITION) I ordered from them were mistaken. I told them about it, they asked me to send a picture of them and after they checked it out they sent me two new and corrected pairs of nametags.

* Would you order from this company again?
      I did and I will again. It is the company where I have bought the most.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Depending on the item and its condition I would surely do.​

Besides...

Some other important points:

- Good care: The package was carefully wrapped and arrived home safety.

- Event items: My order for THE COMMANDER OF BLUE KNIGHTS-ABADON included several details from Luts ‘Untold Story’ Event, like two posters (One with instructions) of him.

- Assembling completion: My THE COMMANDER OF BLUE KNIGHTS-ABADON arrived completely assembled, with make up in his two heads, certificate and specific instructions.

- Stated measurements: THE COMMANDER OF BLUE KNIGHTS-ABADON 's measurements told on Luts store are truly accurate to the ones my THE COMMANDER OF BLUE KNIGHTS-ABADON arrived with.

- Gifts:The cost of my order included a pair of free shoes as gift that I received.​

FEEDBACK CONCLUSION: A great store, the one I know best, that I highly recommend.