1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Feedback (ALL [started in 2010])

Feb 11, 2010

1. What did you order? KDF Jamong Moonlit Song Human Ver., dress, wigs, head mask, silicon cap, sneakers
      When did you order? 7/28/2014
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I ordered directly from the company.
      How was the communication? It was okay. I asked about my order around the middle of September to ask when would it be shipped, and they answered me promptly.
      How easy was it to pay? It was really easy! I used credit card to pay.
      How long did it take to ship? Around two months? They shipped her on 9/25, and she arrived home 9/29. Though, when I contacted them, they told me that she'd be ready for shipping by the end of October or something. xD;;
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yep.
      Did the item look like the sales product? Yeah. :3
      Were you satisfied with the product? I am.
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      Would you order from this company again? I would if I have the chance to do so.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? It depends if the condition of the item is good, why not?

2. Write about your experience with buying from Luts, or Luts products here.
      Describe your experience as detailed as you like, and state things that especially satisfied/dissatisfied you.

form for answers:
      * What did you order? โ€‹
      HDF Pudding Normal Skin, 4 outfits, 4 wigs, a pair of shoes, elastic, 2 sets of hair accessories and magic blocks
      * When did you order?
      September 10th for HDF Pudding and Sept 19th for all the other stuffs (I combined shipping)
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      directly from LUTS
      * How was the communication?
      it was good, all my requests were granted except that they sent me an email on Nov 25th that my doll got shipped but when I tracked it it was shipped Nov 18th and it was actually on my local P.O already on the 24th. (I should've requested for an eye colour because I've heard some people really did get what they wanted but some didn't so I did not bother, but when she arrived I wished I did because they gave me a pink eyes with red pupil /cringes/ they probably assumed that I would like it because everything I ordered was pink XD it's not the eyes I wanted for her but I appreciate their effort :)
      * How easy was it to pay?
      uhmm if it was the checkout itself it was easy because I used paypal, but before that I had to wait 6 business days for paypal to clear my bank transfer because I used paypal balance (it was not Luts' business tho, it's just paypal XD)
      * How long did it take to ship?
      4 business days (shipped Nov 18, arrived 24th at P.O, I got it 25th)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes very, they were excellent
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Pudding's face up was a lot paler, but I am not mad or anything because Luts did make a disclaimer that it would not always be all exactly the same because they're hand painted or bc of monitor settings. For all the rest it was just how it looks like (the clothes were better in person tho)
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, very.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      n/a
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      why not?

3. * What did you order?
      Two wigs and some eyelashes/face-protectors

* When did you order?
      October 30th 2014

Direct through the company.

Bad, these is one of many orders i've had with Luts, sometimes i've received the wrong order or had an item missing but its been sorted out no problem.Usually wigs ship within a couple of days, this time after 6 weeks i inquired as to when the order would be shipped as it was for a Christmas present. They said it would be shipped and never did so i asked them to cancel whatever was causing the holdup so i could choose another item, they said there was no problem and they would ship and still didn't. Ijust received a shipping email with no tracking number almost 3 weeks after their last reply, when i contacted them for the number i was told one of the wigs was out of stock but they never mentioned this or contacted me so i could choose an alternative. they have simply given the value as store credit and i've paid $21 shipping for one wig and some eyelashes and face protecors, now i have store credit i can't use without paying for EMS shipping again.
      I used paypal so there was no issues.

Shipped on the January 7th 2015

Yes

I'm sure it will be, quality is never usually an issue

Not received yet, i have the wig in another colour though and love it

They just ignored the problem

*Would you order from this company again?
      No

Yes the products are great, i just feel let down as a long time customer

4. * What did you order? Honey Delf Choux, normal skin, with faceup. An outfit, pair of shoes, wigs, extra eyes, and silicone disks, plus an event head (with faceup) and special event gifts.
      * When did you order? November 27, 2014
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly through their website.
      * How was the communication? I considered it very quick. I live in Canada and Luts is a Korean company, so there was usually about a day wait whenever I posted to their Q&A board, but I believe that is a perfectly reasonable period considering the time zone difference.
      * How easy was it to pay? The only issue I experienced was on my end when the credit card company flagged my purchase. Otherwise everything went smoothly.
      * How long did it take to ship? Almost 45 days exactly, which seemed very quick considering I ordered leading into a free gift event.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? For the most part, yes. The only exception was one of the wigs, but it has been my experience that curly hair wigs can vary quite a bit, and I'm still very happy with how the wig looks.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I have already bought a Luts doll secondhand in the past, and would be willing to do so again. I have never purchased any of their wigs or outfits secondhand.

5. * What did you order?
      Kid Delf Yuz, Kid Delf Buzzi, some tools
      * When did you order?
      Direct
      Pretty fantastic. I had some combinations and additions in there and they were very helpful.
      Super easy. I love paypal!
      Shipped on 02.04.2015, so 43 days.
      Yes! They even did some seam sanding I didn't expect.
      Yep
      Very satisfied. They got all of my changes correct, sent all of the event items, and it was packed beautifully.
      Definitely. Already have, in fact.
      I have and I would again

6. * What did you order? SDF Harmony in RSB with Heel legs & heel feet, and type 1 hands.
      * When did you order? October 12, 2014
      Right from the company.
      great as usual. I was undecided about witch body and switch after ordering to body type 3 and they had no issues accommodating the change.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal was as easy as 3 steps... maybe 4
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped out Dec 4, 2014 so approx 2 months.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes it was.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Too exact but that's fine.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes and No. She is exactly as I hoped for. No because SDF girl bodies suck at posing or sitting.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? It's not something I'd bother them about.
      This was my 2nd time ordering and I have a 3rd planned but not for me for my mom.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Personally no I like the idea of a new doll. But if what I want at the time is there sure to avoid wait times.

7. What did you order? Tiny Delf Elf Dorothy in Real Skin Brown
      * When did you order? I don't remember...
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from Luts
      * How was the communication? Awesome
      * How easy was it to pay? Very
      * How long did it take to ship? About weeks
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Most definitely
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely!
      * Would you order from this company again? YES!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes

8. * What did you order?
      KDF CUP CAKE SET VER.2, KDW-232 (Grayish Pink) wig
      * When did you order?

4-13-2015

Directly from Luts
      The communication was awesome. Very fast, very friendly and they joke around a lot which is great in my book. I originally asked them if they had an out of stock wig and they restocked it for me
      Easy. Paypal. Was sad none of the bank buttons worked though
      About 5 days. Got here in 3 after shipping notice
      Oh my god yes. The stockings have a lot of extra fabric at the hem but it's fine. The wig is amazing
      Better!
      Totally!
      NA
      Already planning my next few orders :)
      Absolutely!

9. * What did you order?
      Luts Kid Delf Pine

* When did you order?

Direct from the company.

Very good. Actually one of the eyelashes that I ordered was out of stock so they e-mailed me and I had to change to another of the same price but it was no biggie and everything went smoothly.

Very easy with paypal.

Shipped 10.03.2015

Yes.

Yep.

Very satisfied. It turned out I liked his body much more than I thought I would. The resin also felt very nice.

N/A

*Would you order from this company again?
      Absolutely

Depends on the condition of the product.

10. What did you order?

2 wigs

* When did you order?

03/04-1015

direcly from the company

comunication with luts is really great they are super sweet :)

They use paypal, so it's really easy to pay :)

Shipped the 06/04-2015

Yes very nice quality. I am very happy

Yes of more or less like the sales pictures :)

Very satisfied :)

yes I would, and already planing on later this year :)

I think that depend on the quality the second-hand product is ;)

11. * What did you order?
      KDF Dark Tranquillity HUMAN SET Limited\

* When did you order?

Junuary 2015

Dealer - Fabric Friends & Dolls

Great! They respond to me on the Q&A very quickly when I contacted them.

Easy. Paid via paypal to dealer.

My order shipped as soon as I paid my layaway off.

Yes.

Yes.

A snap on the pants of the outfit was defective, so not overly at first.

Luts responded to my complaint in a very satisfactory manner. They totally went above and beyond to make things right. :)

Yes. I have bought from them before and would again in future.

Yes. I have actually several times.

12. form for answers:
      * What did you order?
      Luts Delf Ann and Juhee

* When did you order?
      February 2015

Directly from Luts

Perfect. They reply within 24h and they are very helpful and treat you like a friend

Super easy via Paypal

Shipped very fast after the dolls were finished

Yup, quality work and worth every penny

The body-blushing wasn't as great as the product images and perhaps not worth the price, but it still looks good.
      Overall the dolls' face-up and everything mostly looked fantastic and just like the product images

Yes! And I'm so hard to please.

When they showed the face-up process of delf Ann, I wasn't satisfied so I asked a little change and they did their best to fix it.
      In conclusion Luts is super at satisfying their customers.

oh heeel yeah!

Yup and already did!

13. What did you order?
      1 pair of shoes and one display stand

When did you order?

May 1, 2015

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from the company.

How was the communication?
      Pretty good.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with Paypal.

How long did it take to ship?
      Arrived yesterday. I've ordered from them in the past and their shipping is usually pretty quick.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      The shoes were a little expensive for what they were.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Yes but the shoes look a little darker.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      The display stand yes, mostly because I wanted one for a while now, the shoes no. When I tried them on my doll they didn't fit. I think what happened is I mistakenly bought the ones for the heel legs, which I'd like to add that nowhere on the page did they say these shoes were for the heel feet.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I haven't been able to contact them, I paid as a guest and don't have access to their Q&A board. I'll try email but I doubt anything will happen. Unfortunately, since I opened the package, they won't return it, I checked their policy.

Would you order from this company again?
      Maybe, I'm still disappointed over the shoes.

Would you buy this company's products second hand?
      Maybe.

14. What did you order?
      SDF Gloria in RSW w/ Sweetly body + eyes and wigs

When did you order?

5/30/15

All automatic order update emails. Didn't personally need anything more from them.

How easy was it to pay?
      Paid via Paypal, so easy enough.

Arrived 7-27-15 - just about 2 months on the nose.

Doll is beautiful quality and wig/eye quality is appropriate for their respective prices.

The detail in the eyes is difficult to pick up on unless you have them right next to your face. Otherwise, no complaints.

Definitely, but I've ordered all these types of products from Luts before, so I know what to expect. Actually, I was quite surprised to find the double jointing on the elbows far exceeds the expectations I had based on the company pictures! From the website photos, I thought she could only bend her elbows at 45 degrees. I am, however, disappointed with the hand-changing system. Not because of the sculpting itself, but that the tightness with which the S-hooks are connected to the hands makes it impossible to get the hands off the hooks. In the end, you have to swap the hands the traditional way, which totally defeats the purpose of the easy-swap option!

N/A

Sure, if they have something I want to buy.;)

I avoid second hand sales of anything when I can.>.<'

15. What did you order?
      SDF Karis + custom faceup + multiple outfits

When did you order?

6/13/15

Very wonderful! Luts contacted me soon after my order to inform me of the June event they had going on that I didn't know about and asked me to choose which event heads I would like. I contacted them multiple times throughout the order with questions about various things and they always answered very quickly (within the same or next business day) and with friendly attitudes.

How easy was it to pay?
      Paid via Paypal, very easy.

It shipped out on August 31st (so 2 and a half months approximately) and arrived on September 4th. Very quick to arrive once it was shipped out!

The doll is beautiful and worth every penny spent on him. A few of the clothes were a bit lower quality than I expected for the price, as two of the tops had some loose threads hanging from the sleeves, but other than that everything is great. Wonderful wig, beautiful eyes, incredible faceup and doll, and all the pants I ordered are top quality.

Yep.

Extremely satisfied! He is my first doll, and I'm very pleased.

N/A

Absolutely, already have my next order planned. :)

I don't buy second hand; too much of a nervous nelly about it. If there was something I really wanted and it was in good condition though, I might consider it.

16. * What did you order?
      I ordered the Union wappen set, ear cuff #4, and a Bible.

* When did you order?
      January 16th, 2016

I ordered straight from the company, something I've never done before.

Excellent! They guided me through some confusion that I had (see below) and they notified me when my things shipped.

It WOULD have been easy if I hadn't gotten impatient and cancelled the order before getting confirmation of pay. Luts contacted me saying that my payment did confirm, and I had an option of cancelling the order completely or going through with buying it. Needless to say, I completed my order.

Three days, much to my shock. I was expecting it to take longer.

Yes.

The wappen set pieces were bigger than the pictures depict, but otherwise the items matched the pictures. Warning to any who might want the wappen set: it looks like it's SD-sized. Johnny isn't here yet, so I don't know for sure.

Yes, very!

I was more confused than dissatisfied during the ordering process, but the company guided me through it anyway so no harm done.

Absolutely. I already have some items that I'm eyeing.

If it was well-cared for and in good shape, then yes.

17. * What did you order?
      I ordered Senior Abadon, a pair of pants, and a V-neck shirt.

* When did you order?
      December 12, 2015

Straight from there website.

They were on top of it. I shot them a question about a status update and it was answered within hours. Then I had to change shipping addresses and they handled it politely.

No trouble at all. They accepted my money promptly.

56 business days. Which according to their site with a face up is normal.

Absolutely.

Yes.

Yes, he's perfect and the clothes fit really nicely.

I'm sure if I wasn't they would do something.

You bet! I'm already planning what else I'm going to order.

I think so. As long as they still looked good.

*I don't think it's normal but I got an extra head with my order??? It's my first time ordering through Luts/ my first BJD so I don't know what's normal. However, I was more than happy to get it. I think it's Nihal's sculpt? It's hard to say without the face up on it. Planning on ordering a body for it in the future though :)

#197 Rincessa, Mar 9, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
    18. * What did you order?
      Delf Jun Ha, white skin, no face up.

* When did you order?
      February 7, 2016.

Very quick, direct, and helpful. Luts is very warm and polite.

Super easy. I paid through Paypal.

About two months exactly. I got my notice on April 8th, and the doll actually got here on the 11th.

It was certainly much better than I was actually expecting. It's my first doll, so I don't know what the norm is, but he's much more solid and resilient than I thought he would be.

I guess it does, aside from not getting the face up and my particular doll having a different resin color.

Very much so. There was an incident with some markings on his back when he got here (In green crayon or pencil, it looked like), but that was easily handled with a magic eraser. I did contact Luts about it, just asking what it was.

They apologized profusely and told me I could take the markings off with a magic eraser, as I did. I felt kind of bad about bringing it up. XD;

I would! I'm very pleased with this first experience.

If I were confident about the seller and the product, yes.

19. * What did you order? Tiny Delf Luts Gretel + Kai (Elf ver. both) + accessories
      After 3-4 months I bought a lot of accessories (wigs, costumes,...) in another order
      * When did you order? March 2015
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Company
      * How was the communication? Great :)) they ship the accessories (except the dolls) very fast
      * How easy was it to pay? Very fast through paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? The dolls were 1,5 months, accessories were within a week.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Acceptable
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Of course
      * Would you order from this company again? Yessss
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I will consider about it, maybe if the items are limited.

20. * What did you order? Delf type 4 girl body in real skin brown.
      * When did you order? September 28, 2016
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct from the company.
      * How was the communication? Since I did a layaway, I posted on the Q&A board and they responded very quickly (within 24 hrs) confirming my posts.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy - manually through Paypal. They have a great step-by-step guide for how to pay on their layaway program.
      * How long did it take to ship? The doll was at my house 7 weeks from the order date. They shipped Nov 16th and it got to me on the 19th. Very quick and true as stated on their product page.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very appropriate, amazing quality.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very much.
      * Would you order from this company again? If there is a product I want in the future, I would not hesitate buying directly from the company, great and easy service.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

* I bought from this company in 2014 and everything I say here rings true for that transaction as well.