1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Feedback (ALL [started in 2010])

Feb 11, 2010

1. What did you order? KDF Bory B (face up) + KDF Ani B (face up) + Delf SOO Special (face up on both heads) + KDF size shoes + 1 Delf size wig + Extras

When did you order? September 10th

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from company.

How was the communication? Alright, Luts continued to give vague answers to simple questions, and never responded to half of my questions.

How easy was it to pay? Paypal - It was nerve wreaking to send it to a random paypal name.

How long did it take to ship? 50 calendar days.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.

Were you satisfied with the product? Their receivers seem really pleased.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?N/A

Would you order from this company again? Maybe.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?Depends.

2. What did you order?
      KDF Jadoo +wigs+headcap+dollstand

When did you order?
      30 July 2010

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Company

How was the communication?
      T h e B E S T

How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal

How long did it take to ship?
      Around 50 days because I went to other town so, I asked them to hold my doll for about a week or so.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Head sculpt: YES. Face-up: Satisfying! Body: Ummm, they didn't sand it. It's ok actually but the finishing is a bit rough on the leg. It's my first time having experience with Korean company, though. I, then, read most of them don't sand. Poseability: ok. I love it. Stringing :excellent.
      WIG: i love their wig! The hair doesn't fall off, even for curly hair that is usually 'stiffen' by chemical. I really love it. Highly recommended though.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Y E S!

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Overall yes (only the not-neat legs that bother me a bit. I'm quite freak about neatness of a 'craftwork')

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I didn't complain as it's not like a huge problem.

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Depends: only head may be and not white skin.

3. What did you order? Kid Delf Aru Boy with Default Face-up

When did you order? September 5th

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from Luts.

How was the communication? Fine, the only time I contacted them was to combine a supplies order when they restocked stringing tools and it went smoothly as always. :)

How easy was it to pay? Super easy, I've bought from them 3 times before this and always by paypal so I am used to it.

How long did it take to ship? 53 calendar days abouts.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes for the doll, the face-up was a little off but you had to be looking to see the 2 things and one is probably just a preferential thing.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? The mould yes, the face-up was not at all. The promos are sweet and pink and while Aru still looks like a sweety he had much less visible blushing and NO pink at all.

Were you satisfied with the product? I love my Aru, as I love all my Luts babies. I wasn't fully satisfied with the face-up although most of it was still very beautiful. But I don't mind at all, I've decided to make it a girl now anyway so she'll go get redone at the 'dolly spa' and it wont matter. ^_^

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

Would you order from this company again? Definitely. I plan on getting a girl body in the winter event and still would love to get some more luts dolls. They're my favourite and have been quite good to me. The dolls themselves are just so lovely too.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Potentially, I've bought a Bory second hand from a batch made 2 years ago and I love him so much. It depends on the shape of the product, which mould it is and the seller.

4. * What did you order?
      Senior Delf BLISS (Real Skin White) - [Option::MAKEUP + TYPE3 BODY]
      Super Senior Delf AVALANCHE - [Option::MAKE UP,Real Skin White]

MAD BLUE SET For Super Senior Delf
      DW-239 For Delf (Natural Blond) - Heat Resistant Fiber
      BASIC WASHING JEAN For Super Senior Delf
      DW-104 For Delf (Dark Wine) -Heat Resistant Fiber
      16MM L.G EYES- NO.56
      16MM L.G EYES- NO.100
      STILL T (Black) For Super Senior Delf
      CHIPY PANTY For Honey Delf (White)

* When did you order?
      August 10, 2010 and August 17, 2010 combine order
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from Luts ^^
      * How was the communication? Really good. ;D They combined my order without any issues. ;D
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy: Pay pal
      * How long did it take to ship? November 2, 2010 (I did a combine order between August 10 and 17 for two dolls)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Excellent
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Everything except one wig that looked like a rabid pair of scissors were let loose on it (It's great if you are looking for a J-rock look, but it wasn't what I wanted). Other than that the quality of everything else was fantastic. The face ups were wonderful and the clothing fit perfectly.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A I can just sell the wig if I can't fix the problem.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depends on the seller really. I have bought second hand dolls and clothing before.

5. * What did you order?
      One heat hesitant wig and glass eyes

* When did you order?
      November 30th, 2010

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Direct from company

* How was the communication?
      Didn't contact them with questions, etc.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, paid through credit card. I couldn't find any options for Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Less than a week.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, I believe so.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      It would depend on the condition of the product.

6. * What did you order?
      SSDF Landy (NS, default faceup), clothing, shoes, wig, & glass eyes.
      * When did you order?
      I ordered on October 23rd, 2010, and it arrived on December 6th, 2010.
      Directly from Luts.
      I did not contact them at all.
      Fairly easy; I used a credit card.
      40 calendar days total.
      Definitely! The wig and clothes are VERY nice quality, and he's just lovely. Worth every penny. :)
      Yes, definitely. The faceup is slightly darker than the company photos (the eyebrows in particular), but it's still really beautiful. The only thing that I wasn't completely happy with was the wig, which is a 9-10 in. DW-163 (milk), simply because it looked like it'd be a bit longer in the company photos (it doesn't even touch my boy's shoulders).
      Yes. He's gorgeous; I absolutely love him.
      n/a
      I plan to! <3
      Possibly, depending on the seller.

7. * What did you order? SSD Landy + with default faceup, clothes, Boots, wig, glass eyes, Silicone cap, MAGIC BLOCK
      * When did you order? 12/06/2010
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? from the company
      * How was the communication? They have considered all my wishes and haven't forgotten to present a event head
      * How easy was it to pay? By means of a credit card, no problem
      * How long did it take to ship? Have sent 29.07.2010
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? One in one
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, it is the best doll
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I have forgotten to write an addition to the order
      I have asked in the additional letter, all of them have made
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

8. * What did you order?
      Delf special Vampire Shiwoo (so I got the regualr head too) No face-up
      * When did you order?
      It was the end of October the 25th I believe
      Directly from Luts.
      I usually have a few things in my comments section and they always have followed through. I have asked to have the vampire head put on the doll as I am visually impaired, and if they have a certain color of eyes they have also obliged if they have that color in stock. very fast and friendly communication.
      I used a credit card and their new system or redone system was really nice and user friendly.
      28ish calendar days total I got it at the end of November I believe.
      Definitely! The scuplt is amazing I love the Vampire Shiwoo He is amazing. :)
      Yes he did.
      Yes. He's gorgeous; I absolutely love him.
      n/a
      I plan to! <3
      I have bought bodies second hand and they are amazing but again it woudl depend on the seller of the item and the items' condition.

9. * What did you order?
      Kid Delf Cherry boy (no faceup), two pairs of shoes, a wig and brush, and some joint fix parts. Also received the event head
      * When did you order?
      November 22
      Directly from Luts
      Didn't need any prior to arrival.
      Very; I used paypal
      Let's see.. 11/22-12/20, so almost a month
      Yes
      Mostly. The color on one pair of shoes was not as bright, and the other pair I thought was checkerboard and it's actually plaid with a red stripe in it. Everything else was spot-on
      Overall, yes. As far as the doll himself goes I'm enthralled ^_^
      Working on it. It's only a little thing- two left shoes.
      Yes
      Probably, but it depends on seller/condition/etc

EDIT: The issue with the shoes is resolved. They're sending me a new pair.

10. * What did you order?
      Hands, kips, pearl shine, wigs, neck pieces, silicone caps

* When did you order?
      Middle of December 2010

Directly from Luts

No communication was needed aside from the regular confirmation / shipping emails

Very, through Paypal

Shipping was very quick; within 1 - 2 days

Yes, absolutely

One of the wigs I got was a little .. fuller and longer than the one in the sales pictures, but that's it. (+ it's not actually a bad thing, imho.)

Yes, very

N/A

Yes, I certainly will

Probably

11. * What did you order?
      Honey Delf Cookie, Wigs, Eyes

* When did you order?
      Nov 22

Directly from eluts.com

They replied my questions over the Q&A Board, very friendly and accomodating too! ^^

Easy by credit card

Shipped out on Dec 31 (39 Calendar days)

Yes, of course!

Sans faceup - yes!

Yes, I love my Cookie a lot! And the wig I got for my floating head was a perfect fit!

Nil

Yes, this is my 2nd time ordering but the first time for doll. I have another pending order with Luts for outfits (was supposed to be combined shipping but well.. xD)

Yes especially if the item I wanted was sold out, though I'd prefer to buy directly from them.

12. * What did you order? Delf Soony (blank)+ extra string + silicone head cap
      * When did you order? November 24th, 2010
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly through the company
      * How was the communication? I didn't have any problems with the order, so I didn't really need to contact them, but I've had good experiences with their communication in the past. c:
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, Paypal is very quick.
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped December 31st, 2010. (37 calender days)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely. c: Her body/head didn't have any major flaws, only a few slighty scratching-looking areas on some of the joints and rough-ish resin in certain small areas. However, it's barely noticable, and not at all on camera.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Without the faceup, yes. c:
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Oh yes yes yes. <3 She's beautiful. Her eyes fell back into her head during shipping though, and I had a lot of trouble prying off her head cap because she was so insanely tightly strung, but that was easily remedied when my dad returned and managed to get the head cap off.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, and I intend to. c;
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depends on the condition/seller.

13. * What did you order?
      Senior Delf Pedro [with face-up], wig and eyes.
      * When did you order?
      September, 3rd.
      Directly from Luts, on their website.
      Good.
      Easy :3
      3 months, because me and my friend ordered our dolls together. So, it takes a long time until they were finished.
      Yes, absolutely.
      Better, actually.
      Yes! Couldn't be more happy with my boy!
      N/A
      Yes!
      Depending on the seller.

14. * What did you order?
      Honey delf Anko

* When did you order?
      November 2010

Via Luts website

Bad. Slow, they don't respond to my Q&A thread.

through Paypal.

about 2~3 months

yes

yes

yes, but not with their services

They did not. I called them and they shipped out their order then. they even gave me wrong tracking #.

No.

Not sure.

I finally got my Anko today, but i am little dissatisfied with Luts. It's my first time ordering Luts doll.
      I asked them to let me know when they are ready to ship out the doll,
      since my address could be changed, and they e-mailed me on 12/24 that they are ready to ship out the doll.
      on 12/25 i responded back. I understand they close their office due to holiday until 1/2,
      but they responded on 1/4 that they are going to ship out the doll that day,
      i waited 10 days... still no shipping notice.
      I called them(i speak korean), and they shipped out their dolls, and i finally got her today (1/17)
      they even gave me the wrong tracking # that doesn't work at all..I assumed it could be a typo, like one number could be wrong,
      but when i got the package today... It was plain wrong. every number did not match.
      and they don't even respond to all the people on Q&A .. I never got response from them via Q&A, that's why i called them.
      I like Luts doll and their quality, but this was unsatisfactory.

15. * What did you order?
      KDF Cherry Dreaming (white skin, blank), clothes, shoes, wig and tools.

* When did you order?
      November 30. I paid on December 1.

Directly through the company.

I didn't need to communicate with them beyond leaving a request for 14mm eyes in the order comment box, which they fulfilled.

Their credit card system, PayGate, didn't seem to work -- it would load and load and load, but the payment would never process. I finally paid through Paypal a couple of days later, which went smoothly.

55+ calendar days, or 40+ business days -- around two months.

Of course.

Yup.

Absolutely. My other Kid Delfs had arrived with extremely small imperfections -- tiny chip in the elbow, things like that -- but Tzvi's body was perfect.

--

Yes.

Depends on condition/seller, but most likely not.

16. * What did you order?
      2 pairs of glass eyes and a silicone head cap
      * When did you order?
      Jan 14
      Through the company

I just emailed them to change the shipping address, and they got back to me quickly, and took note of the new address

It was very easy. Through paypal.

4 days?
      Yes.
      Yes, except one of the pairs of eyes had one pupil a little off center. But it's okay.
      Yes. I was. I was a little bothered by the pupils in the one set of eyes, but I got over it lol
      Didn't contact them about it

Yes. I want to get a KDF Bory and a Honey Delf Choco. Also some more eyes and wigs.

Yes, I would.

17. * What did you order?
      Kid Delf Kiwi w/no faceup

* When did you order?
      Nov 27th, 2010

The company

I didn't have a problem with them. I emailed them probably 3 times and each time they took about 4 days to reply. The answers were pretty generic, but atleast they answered me.

Paypal is as simple as it gets.

2 months which was kinda annoying considering their generic answers, but they did have a holiday event going on. When they shipped her it only took 3 days to reach me!

Definitely! Kiwi is amazing!

I think even better.

Completely!

N/A

Most definitely.

Yes, I would.

18. * What did you order? KDF Sarah
      * When did you order? October 9th
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company
      * How was the communication? Awesome.
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes
      * How long did it take to ship? Um... A little bit longer because of the doll, not quite sure off hand though.. Not long, maybe a month?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! I got a bunch of clothes, shoes and a wig with her.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes! Everything was great. She's so cute!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Definitely
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Of course! Got another parcel on the way!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Definitely. The first Luts in the house was Second hand. :3

19. * What did you order?
      A delg girl body + 16mm eyes + neck part and the WEH
      * When did you order? November 25th
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I ordered directly from Luts
      * How was the communication? Slow and uneasy, when they did, they answered several days after I made the questions, they were busy with the winter event situation and the site renewal didn't help at all: probably for database updating problemd, they lost my account and it took a while to have it back
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes
      * How long did it take to ship? More than 2 months
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, even more beautiful
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Defenetely
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? --
      * Would you order from this company again? Despite the long wait and the account issue, yes! They wrote an apologize letter handmade.. And I forgave them XD
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, I would

20. * What did you order?
      3 outfits, 2 pairs of shoes and 2 wigs
      * When did you order?
      January 25th, 2011
      Directly from LUTS
      Excellent as always
      Very! Used my CC thru paygate -no problems at all.
      Shipping notice received January 26th, 2011 - everything was in stock! Goods delivered February 1st 2011.
      Yes - well made clothes and shoes - wigs very pretty
      Yes - even better.
      Yes!
      N/A
      Yes - I really like shopping at Luts.
      Yes - if I could find what I was looking for!