1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Feedback (ALL [started in 2010])

Feb 11, 2010

1. * What did you order?
      Luts Senior Delf Type 2 Body, 1 medium and 1 large kips, spare strings, face-mask
      * When did you order?
      March 29, 2011
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Through eluts.com
      * How was the communication?
      Very poor this time around. When I thought I was at day 30 (the max is 30 but I was on 28 or 29) I posted on their Q&A asking when to expect my body to ship. They never replied to my message but rather they replied to all the messages before it, and all following for the next 4 days. I posted a new Q&A a few days later and was quite miffed, they shipped that night - a few days past the "20-30" days it was supposed to take.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy via paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      It went over the 30 business days by 4-5 and without any notice.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      The quality was the usual for luts - except there was a MASSIVE amount of resin shaving in one of the legs.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      I don't care for their kips but the body is a lovely sculpting.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Honestly not sure. I've bought from them a few times but I was really unhappy about being ignored.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Probably not. I have before but I've had really hit and miss luck with 2nd hand in general. I don't care for most of their limiteds either so less reason to buy 2nd hand.

2. * What did you order?
      A couple of clothes sets, a wig and silicone cap.

* When did you order?

22nd May 2011

Directly from the company.

Wasn't needed.

Easy with CC.

It was pretty quick, arrived in a little over a week.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

N/A

Yes.

Maybe, it would depend on the seller etc.

3. * What did you order?
      Kid Delf Bory Girl, silicone cap, wig, 2 pairs of eyes, 2 pairs of eyelashes, 1 tool and 1 accessory.

* When did you order?
      April 23rd.

Directly through the company website.

As far as being impatient and asking general questions on the Q&A board as well as if they had a shipping estimate (when said 35-45 days have not even passed) I think it is reasonable that they did not answer fast at all - three days (while most other questions where being answered) and my order was shipped the day they answered. Which did not really help...

Very easy with PayPal.

Confirmed payment the 25th of April and order shipped the 1st of June.
      = 25 working days (two days where holiday days).
      Then extra added information - it arrived by EMS on the 7th of June (with two swedish holidays included).

Not knowing much about resin dolls/BJD I do not have much of an opinion or knowleadge to compare it to any other BJD.
      However I am happy with my purchase - I got a beautiful doll for what I believe is a very cheap price in the field.

Yes. Appart from the usual color variations a monitor can make.
      In my case the color of the wig was better in person, while the eyes where not. Not to a degree of disappointment though.

Very.

-------

Yes. I most likely will.

At this moment I would - depending on the seller and item condition, of course.

However since I have just barely started the hobby I cannot really be relied on in this matter. If their product proves to not fit or "work out" for me in the long run, my opinion will change.

4. * What did you order?
      Delf IF (NS, No faceup) and 1 pair of glass eyes

* When did you order?
      May 11

From the company itself

There was no problems so I didnt talk to them

Very easy with Paypal

Payment was confirmed May 11 and it was shipped June 13 and arrived June 16 so 23 business days :)

Absolutely! I love the doll!

Yes, very much

REALLY satisfied ^__^

--

Already planning to : 3

Depends on the product and how much I wanted the item

5. * What did you order? Kid Delf Ani girl, a wig and glass eyes
      * When did you order? June 10
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly
      * How was the communication? We didn't communicate much, but it was easy and I got the answers I wanted pretty fast.
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy with paypal : )
      * How long did it take to ship? Only 15 days from the ordering day, amazingly fast.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? This is my first doll so it's hard to compare but it think it was.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? In the sales pictures she had a face up so it's hard to say, but yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? -
      Yes, absolutely would and maybe will.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depends, but yes

6. Two orders I made in the last couple months:

* What did you order?
      Clothing sets, shoes, wigs, accessories, tools.
      * When did you order?
      May 4, 2011
      From their official website.
      Good. The company was very slow with shipping out the items since it was part of their 20-30% period off wigs, clothing and shoes. Getting responses on the message board was slow, and it was faster to e-mail them directly to get some answers to my inquiries. I had a bit of a payment issue which they resolved, but they waited about 1.5 weeks to ask me to chose another wig or have a credit amount since an item was completely sold out.
      Credit card payment. Easy and simple
      * How long did it take to ship? May 27, 2011
      Yes. Good quality and pricing.
      Yes.
      Yes.
      The company dealt with my payment and shipping inquiries very politely. I did understand that during their event that it would have been busy for them to complete orders. I was a bit annoyed that they had to wait almost two weeks to ask me to chose another wig from their stock to replace one that had been 'available' but was sold out due to their computer error. But I chose another one and the order was shipped out a couple days after.
      Yes.
      Yes, as long as the condition is fair.

-----------------------------------------

* What did you order?
      Wigs, accessories, a pair of shoes, clothing set
      * When did you order? July 1, 2011
      Direct from the online company site.
      Fine, they sent out confirmation emails for payments and shipment.
      Credit card, simple and easy.
      Shipped July 4, and arrived on July 8th.
      Yes, good quality outfits and wigs. The shoes were a bit small though on my MSD.
      Yes.
      Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? -
      Yes, I would. I organize small GOs with my friends. :)
      Yes, as long as the condition is fair.

7. Myu,

Did you order with a face-up? I am also wondering if you ordered and received the special limited summer event items? I just ordered on July 8th and I am curious when my little one will come home.

8. * What did you order?
      Some MSD outfits and shoes

* When did you order?
      Don't know exact date, it was through a group order. Mid-July 2011.

Not sure, group order.

n/a

n/a paid GO organizer

Very quickly

The items were a bit pricey, but of good quality.

Yes.

Yes

N/A

Yes, probably through a group order again.

If it was what I wanted and the price was right.

9. * What did you order?
      Luts Zuzu Delf Toya the Snow White fullset
      * When did you order?
      June 27-ish, 2011
      The site

It was fine; answers to my questions were short but courteous. They were having a lot of weather problems though, including a flood so I'm surprised they were able to answer as much as they did!

Very easy via paypal.

Under the time limit, and with a flood too. I think I waited maybe 25 days, but I am not so sure.

Definitely! The outfit was well constructed, as was the body. It was extremely difficult to get her to stand without sueding, however. I received a nice pair of boots as my summer gift (totally cute and worth it), and an adorable pink wig with a flaw (huge metal knot holding the braid in place in the back; would have been really mad if I'd paid for the wig, but wonderful for free).

Definitely better!

I definitely was and would recommend Luts in a heartbeat.

N/A

Definitely!

Yes, I would (assuming it was worth it, yadda yadda comment on second hand shopping preferences)

10. * What did you order?
      Honey Delf -Sweet Holiday- Choux with default face up & outfit + 1 pair of eyes. :)

* When did you order?

Very good as always. ;)

Paypal, yeah easy as pie~

37 normal days (including weekends & their summer & Korean holidays for 11 days), very fast indeed.
      Some days at customs & she's here, aww my cutie~ (/>o<)/

Oh yes~ ^^

Yes, but much more adorable in person~ &#9825; &#9825;
      The eyes, wigs & outfit are like the sales picture too~

Very satisfied. &#9834;

----------

Absolutely, yeah, I will order again & again & againnn~&#9829; &#9829; &#9829;

Yes, if they don't sell it anymore + the seller is taking a very good care & give reasonable price for it. :)

Notes :
      Luts never failed in making me happy with their excellent service.
      They always reply in a polite & lovely way.
      They usually reply in 1x24 in business days.
      They also always remember every single thing I request.
      Not only have a wide range of lovely dolls & stuffs... but...
      They also have a very good customer service & after sales service. &#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
      I really recommend Luts ! :)

11. * What did you order?
      Luts Zuzu Delf Toya the Snow White and Zuzu Delf Toya Alice fullsets

* When did you order?
      07/11/2011

No need to communicate. Smooth transaction.

Easy. Paypal transaction from merchant site. No problems.

53 days. Slightly longer than usual and longer than others ordering during same period. Shipped on 09/01/2011. Unfortunately shipped during US holiday. Ooops! :(

Yes. I do find this hobby to be a tad high on the $ in general. Heehee...

Bodies/head -> better than sales pictures. Fantastic face-ups that exceed expectations. Much better looking face-ups in person!! :)
      Wig/clothing -> true to sales pictures.
      Eyes -> colours vary depending on photography.
      I totally wish they'd come with shoes tho. :)
      The full-set styling of the Zuzus are definitely awesome!

Very much. A little disappointed w/the summer event (see Notes below).

N/A.

Absolutely w/o reservation. High quality products, careful shipping & handling, well-represented in stock/promo shots.

Depends on condition and whether all parts of fullsets are included. If so, yes.

Notes :
      A little disappointed by the summer event.
      The wrong sized event shoes came (I cannot use them and indicated my preferred size in the order in advance) and in a colour I positively loathed (not their fault). The event wig was good.

For the longer wait, I did not feel like I had received any better product/service than others who didn't have to wait as long. Maybe some levelling in the supply chain would be nice?

The lottery results for an order at this price point also seemed heavily geared towards Asia-regional buyers instead of random. I realise this may be the fact that there were substantially more customers from that region during that period of time and may not be statistically relevant.

Nonetheless, it "feels" disappointing b/c I could have placed two different orders separately and received more freebies. As it is, it has the 'why buy more now?' negative effect for higher order values, which is counter-intuitive to an event promo.

Having studied customer-service industries extensively before, I fully realise tweaking an event/promo to avoid unintended consequences and keeping most buyer happy is a very very hard thing to do. In this case, if it was me, I would stick with offering lower-value event freebies to all customers rather than creating the feeling of alienation for subsets who buy at different pricepoints or aren't 'winners'. It's all just a matter of psychology. :)
      At the end of the day, freebies are still freebies so I really do appreciate them having events/promos! (B/c with the high quality of their products, they don't really have to, imho).
      In general, very very happy with the products. Will definitely buy again from them and recommend highly to others who are considering them!
      Mme. duBunny

12. * What did you order? 3 Wigs, an outfit, shoes, undies and a wig cap

* When did you order? 9/13/11

Directly through the company.

Didn't require it.

Easy, used a credit card.

Took less than 10 days to arrive. Very fast imo.

Yes! I love the wigs, and the shoes are awesome.

Yes.

Yes, very much.

---

Yes! I plan to.

Sure.

13. It is unfortunate and we are sorry that we need to leave a negative feedback for Luts China. A group of friends and myself placed an order for doll wigs and clothes on 03 Sept 2010. It has been over a year since we placed the order, the goods have never arrived.

We urge Luts to send us the goods ASAP!

* What did you order?
      Doll wigs, doll clothes

* When did you order?
      03 Sept, 2010

Directly from Luts China

Poor and unacceptable. We sent e-mails to Luts China and post at their Q&A forum for the status of our order. Most of the times our messages were ignored. When Luts China did reply our messages, they kept saying that the order would be dispatched soon. They kept doing so for over a year. Up to the time of writing this feedback (08 Oct, 2011) we still have not received the goods from Luts China. They have stopped responding to our messages as well. They have also locked our public post at the Q&A forum. We have sent e-mails to Luts Korea and Luts English site and they both tell us to contact Luts China as this is Luts China's problem.

Easy via bank transfer.

The goods have never arrived.

(The goods have never arrived.)

Problem not solved. Luts China has been ignoring our correspondence.

No.

No.

Note: Here are the details of our order:
      Ordered at: Luts China
      Order no.: 2010090395806
      Date placed order: 03 Sep, 2010
      Total price: RMB 1544.00 (approximately US$233 back in Sep 2010)

14. * What did you order?
      I ordered a Delf Lishe, a few wigs and clothes.
      * When did you order?
      Dec '09
      Direct
      Reply's within 24 hours!
      Easy, paypal. Had to wait a while for the invoice though.
      3 weeks.
      Very, very!
      She indeed did.
      Still am! Love her :)
      She got stuck in customs. Worried, I messaged them about it and they offered a fake invoice (I haven't used it though and paid customs)
      Am ordering atm :)
      Yes, very.

15. * What did you order? SD Frey NS with Faceup + Clothing + eyes

* When did you order?
      Sept 21

Directly through luts

Wasn't needed.

Easy, used paypal

It shipped October 10 and got here 2 days later, so very fast!

Yes, he is beautiful!

Yes, the face up is amazing.

Yes, very much.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?--

Planning on it.

Yes!

16. * What did you order? Zuzu Delf Sailor Girl Limited (Fullset)

* When did you order? September 12th

Directly from Luts.

Did not need to communicate with them.

Very simple, used credit card.

Got my shipping notice on Oct 14th, was at my home by Oct 15th.

Absolutely. The fine details are beautiful.

Exactly like them.

Very satisfied.

N/A

Yes.

Yes.

17. * What did you order? Kid Delf Cherry Normal Skin no faceup and a Kid Delf sleeping Cherry Head Normal Skin no faceup
      * When did you order?
      Sept 29th
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company
      There wasn't any need to contact them everything went smoothly and my doll got here faster than expected
      Yep, I paid through Credit Card. It was really simple
      14 business days
      I paid around 400 for her and her extra head. I think the quality is awesome, there's no scratch or pock marks and even her seams are barely noticeable, she poses great and she's sturdy and really strung well. I'm really happy with her
      She looks ten times cuter in person, even without a faceup she's still just as gorgeous if not more so than the company photos
      Absolutely, I couldn't be happier
      N/A
      Of course!
      As long as the second hand product was in good shape, yes.

18. * What did you order? Zuzu Delf Toya Little Red Riding Hood Limited (Fullset) + wigs, glass eyes

* When did you order? Sept 14

Directly from Luts.

N/A

Simple. Paypal as usual.

* How long did it take to ship? 50 calendar days. Acceptable. Still longer than comparable wait time for others during same period.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? For the dolls themselves, absolutely. As usual, they have spectacular faceups. However, the packaging (box and blankets) is not as drop-dead fantabulous as other dolls at similar pricepoint (I'm particularly referring to the quality/material/details of the doll box and blankets from a company like Pipos).

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Absolutely. I'd say they are better in person than stock photos.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Satisfied but not yet 'knock my socks off'. ;)

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

* Would you order from this company again? This was my 2nd order. If they produce sculpts that fit into my fairly narrow 'doll family concept', absolutely.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depends. Will have to be fullset unmodified. A large part of the appeal to me is their default faceups. If that was damaged/re-upped, it will not be considered.

Notes :
      I highly recommend the ZuZu Delf line for any anthros/pet doll enthusiast. They're a little top-heavy but of great quality and you can really tell a lot of care was taken in sculpt design as they look great from practically every angle. Compared to other anthros, they definitely have an immediate sense of 'coming alive' and different personalities depending on the sculpt. Awesome work!

Mme. duBunny

19. * What did you order?
      HDF Choco normal skin with faceup, 1 pair of white boots, 2 pairs of white panties, and a blond wig (CDW-23 For Honey Delf (Natural Blond) -Heat Resistant Fiber wig).

* When did you order?
      October 18, 2011

Directly

Was nice whenever it was needed.

Very easy with credit card.

It shipped Nov. 7th and arrived today so.. 2 days.

Yes it was. Though the doll has seam lines on her legs and both sides of her body they are barely noticeable.

Yes for the accessories. However to me my Choco's blush is much heavier than the company photo's.

Yes for the doll, boots, and panties. For the CDW-23 For Honey Delf (Natural Blond) -Heat Resistant Fiber wig... no.

Now we come to the main problem with my order... the wig. Again the specific wig in question is CDW-23 For Honey Delf (Natural Blond) -Heat Resistant Fiber wig.

Of course beforehand I was smart enough to order Celeste a wig cap a month prior to ordering her herself so that she would be ready. After getting her outfit on I put the wig cap (a luts HDF wig cap) on her head. But whenever I tried to put the wig on.. it would slip and slide off her head. It would "lean" towards the side completely covering up a portion of her face. And it would not just stay flat against her head.

The only way I was able to get the wig to stay on is by putting on her white cap (as seen in the photos) otherwise the wig slips right off, even WITH the wig cap on mind you.

I sent Luts a message on their Q/A board, waiting for an answer.

Nov. 16 Update: As of now Luts has offered me no solution so.. can't really say anymore except that I am a little disappointed =/ though this problem is making me more iffy about buying any future wigs from Luts.

Yes I would, since they are having a Winter sale soon.

Depending on the quality then yes. But I don't have a paypal so not many people would probably be willing.

20. *What did you order?
      DW-82 (High Blond)-Heat Resistant Fiber, Modern White Dial, DW-104 For Delf (Cherry), Black Skinny Jean for SSDF, Mad Blue Set for SSDF, Dolce T-shirt for SSDF (Beige) **I got a DW-210 Natural Blond wig and a lcd cleaner as freebies.
      *When did you order?
      November 19, 2011
      *Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      *How was the communication?
      Well, I didn't send them any messages, but I did receive an, order information and confirmation, payment confirmation, and shipping notice.
      *How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy using paypal.
      *How long did it take to ship?
      I received payment confirmation on November 21, Monday (it's understandable since I ordered on a Saturday), and the shipping notice on Tuesday, Nov. 22. It reached the country on Wednesday, and got held up there for 2 days. Got the package Friday, Nov. 25. So basically, just a day of order processing. :D
      *Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes! It was all so nicely made. I didn't find any loose string, and the cloths used were good. I got it with 20% discount because of the sale, but I wouldn't mind buying it with the original price because it is THAT good.
      *Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Exactly the same, except for the cherry wig. It wasn't as red as I expected it to be (it actually looks a bit darker), but it might be the lighting, and they did warn that the wig color might look different than in the photos.
      *Were you satisfied with the product?
      I just got my hands on it, so I haven't actually tried it on my baby. But aesthetically, I am very satisfied with the products. :D
      *If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      *Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, definitely.
      *Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Depending on the product. Personally, I prefer buying brand new ones directly from the company, but if it's really cheap but still in good condition, or a limited edition item I really wanted, then maybe I'll consider it. :D

***They sent my item as doll's goods amounting to $35, even though I didn't ask them to.
      ***The packaging was nice!