LUTS Feedback (ALL [started in 2010])

Feb 11, 2010

1. * What did you order?
      KDF Kiwi, NS blank

* When did you order?
      August 13

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly.

* How was the communication?
      Great! They answered my questions within a day.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Decent. They don't take American Express, so I had to cancel and reorder through Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Shipped October 3rd, within the expected time frame.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yep.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Eeh. The sales photos had a faceup.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, if I had money.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Depends on the amount of yellowing/damage and price.

2. * What did you order?
      SDF Vega in tan skin, wigs, and magnets

* When did you order?

June 4th

Directly from the company.

N/A I didn't ask them anything, but the FAQ was helpful about what to expect with my order status.

Easy, I just used paypal.

It shipped July 8, I was really happy it shipped after only a month!

Yep! But I ended up getting single jointed body instead of double jointed, partly because it cost more for double jointed. I hadn't thought of the extra cost when planning.
      There were marbled sanding marks on his heels, but I think that's to be expected from a dark tan skin. They have to sand the pour channels, after all.

He did after I gave him a face-up, not counting skin color :3 The wigs were supposed to be different shades of black, but they were more brown than expected.

Very happy!

N/A

Definitely, if I have something else I want to buy from Luts! I'm really pleased with my first experience ordering from them.

Sure.

3. * What did you order?
      shoes, clothes, wigs
      * When did you order?
      2013-09-08
      directly from the company
      very nice:)
      easy with credit card
      about 1 week
      yes
      yes
      yes
      --
      of course
      yes

4. * What did you order?
      Kid Delf Ghost Maska Limited with face up.

* When did you order?

July 3rd, 2013

Direct through the company.

Great. I asked any questions on their Q&A board. They answered pretty quickly. I also received confirmation of my order and notice of when my order shipped.

I used paypal so there was no issues.

Shipped on the 1st October 2013. Arrived to me on the 8th October 2013.

This is my first Luts doll and the quality is outstanding.

Yes, pretty much. I did not order the extra animal bits or fullset clothing but everything else was spot on right down to the face up.

Very satisfied. One of the easier dolls to pose and very solid at standing.

N/A

*Would you order from this company again?
      Yes in a heartbeat. They have pretty good customer service too which is a plus.

If it was something I wanted, I would consider buying second-hand.

5. * What did you order?
      Kid Delf BORY UNICORN HUMAN ver.
      -Unicorn Bory(G/H)+Face-up & Unicorn Bory(B/H)+Face-up (separate orders)
      * When did you order?
      2013-06-15 & 2013-06-12
      very nice
      easy with credit card(paygate)
      more than two months (they shipped 8/24 & 8/25)
      yes (really love dolls' face-up from LUTS)
      yes, they were more wonderful than expected.
      yes
      --
      of course
      yes

6. * What did you order?
      A luts zuzu delf lio in brown skin, blank and some clothes.
      * When did you order?
      2-4-2013
      Directly from the company.
      Good.
      Easy, I used paypal.
      He arrived at 03-05-2013 and was send out on 24-04-2013.
      Yes, although I would have liked for the zuzu jeans to fit the paws without removing them.
      Yes.
      Yes.
      Yes.

Yes.

7. * What did you order?
      KDF Maska

* When did you order?

Mid July

I ordered through Fabric Friends & Dolls

Great! I contacted Luts inquiring about restocking a pair of eyes while I was waiting, and they made sure to confirm with me that it was okay for FF&D to purchase them for me (they stocked the last pair, but I did not want to pay EMS for a single pair of eyes, so I had FF&D add them to my layaway).

Easy. Just gave FF&D my info and they auto processed my payments for me after a monthly email confirming it was okay to process my payment.

Four months

Yes!

The dots in the corners of his mouth were a bit more pronounced than in the photos, but the rest of his faceup is wonderful.

Yes

N/A

I would! It has been a long time since I ordered from Luts and I was please to know they are just as wonderful of a company as they were during my last order five years ago.

Yes (and I have twice already this year!)

8. * What did you order?
      LUTS Kid Delf Girl Cherry Banshee

* When did you order?
      Mid-July 2013

Directly from company

Fair. LUTS was slammed at this time, and while some folks got their dolls in about 2 months, mine took 4. If I'd asked about the doll status earlier, I would have gotten an answer earlier; I have no complaints about that. The reason the rating is only fair is because the wrong set of eyes were included, and though they do check their message boards and reply, posts quickly get swamped and I had to make 3 separate threads because they forgot about me.

Very easy, Paypal

Approximately 4 months to get a shipping notice, but once the notice was received, only 1-2 days.

Oh, yes.

Yes and no. What I didn't realize is that LUTS does its joints with hooks. This doll's fullset outfit has bare arms, and the wrist hooks are very apparent. The photos don't hide this, but the dolls are carefully placed where it's not maximized and is most flattering by showing as little as possible. This isn't a complaint, just a realization. She looked great with the exception that they promised a specific set of specialty eyes with her, none other, no notation that they could possibly be different, and sent her with the wrong ones already in.

Yes, just wanted the correct eyes after waiting so long. I was a little upset at that point, it was my first doll, etc. XD She's a beautiful doll, I'm in love with her faceup, and the fullset clothes are to die for.

I posted on the Q&A board about the eyes, asking for an exchange. They do check the board for answers. Within a day or so I got a request for better pictures. I thought mine were all right, but this is very fair. When I uploaded the photos, I never received a response. After a few days your post goes from page 1 to approximately 15 or so. I waited and then made another thread, posted the pictures again. I got a response and a request for me to wait a day for an answer. I waited five. I posted again on that thread. I waited again for two business days, and then I made a third post. LUTS apologized again, thanked me for my understanding again (I was very nice, I promise,) and said they would send the correct eyes a few weeks ago without saying how they would. I'm still waiting. XD

Yes, they're very nice people. The eyes just seem like a fluke, and I'm happy with their products.

Heck yes, they have beautiful things.

9. * What did you order?
      Some clothes and shoes for honey delf size for my Pipos Charlotte (R.Pi size) (all fit awesome!); Senior Delf Boy shoes intended for my Souldoll Zenith Girl (flat feet, they fit awesome!), a doll gym bag with shown/advertised misspell ( " Califonia" ), 8/9 size wig

* When did you order?
      12/8/13

Through company

n/a

Very Easy, used paypal

Shipped after 3 days, Luts told me it shipped after 4 days. Arrived in 6 days.

Yes

Yes, the gym bag came with it's advertised misspelling, which cracks me up. The boots/ shoes / clothes are all awesome.
      My only partial complaint was that I ordered brown boots (SBS-111) and they sent me boots that are a lovely black. I do not plan to make a fuss on this as I ordered as a guest and had been torn between black and brown when ordering, however, there was no note to suggest this might have been a mixup and they sent an extra wig that I'm not sure if it's an xmas gift or an implied apology for not having the brown.
      ** Adding that I have now noticed the brown is newly listed as "sold out" on the site. As I ordered as a guest, they might not have had a good way of contacting me about the problem with the shoe color and simply used black as an alternative, which is what I would have had them do anyways.

All the boots and clothes fit awesome on the dolls I was ordering for and are lovely. As above, I won't be complaining about the color mixup. Luts appears to have a bit of a record for color mixups.

I'm not going to be contacting them about the color mixup. It's ok.

Yes

Yes

** Adding in that the free wig they did send, I'm not particularly impressed with the quality on, and they did not include an item list sheet in the box. I can't recall if that's normal when ordering items from them or not.

10. * What did you order? Howl with face-up
      * When did you order?2nd of September 2013
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company
      * How was the communication? They told me they will ship my Howl in 2~4 weeks and then the time has
      pass and they didn't ship him yet, I talked to them I asked them if there is a problem with my order again, they told me they will ship it this next week, because it was weekend, Then the week have been pass and they haven't ship it, after I talked to them they shipped him next day.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy via Paygate.
      * How long did it take to ship? 4 days It arrived 18th of Nov.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Not really .
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * Would you order from this company again? I already ordered a body for the summer head 2013 I bought, I wish to buy from them again, but I don't want that problem to happened to me again, because I really love Luts' products.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure why not If the doll was in a good shape.

11. * What did you order?
      Tiny Delf Alice in Real Skin Brown

* When did you order?
      17/11/13

Through company

n/a

Very Easy, used paypal

Shipped 9/12/13. Arrived in 24 hours but UK customs and the parcel service kept hold of it for ages. Arrived at my house 23/12/13 (as arranged by me)

Yes

Yes, and the eyes she came with are beautiful

Would you order from this company again?

Yes

Yes

The free wig sent as part of their event offering is lovely. I wouldn't have chosen it, but am happy with it. I asked for long if possible, and they sent me just that.

12. * What did you order? KDF DARAE, 2 wigs and 2 pairs of eyes
      * When did you order? 11 December 2013
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I ordered directly from the company
      * How was the communication? Great!
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy with Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? It arrived on 15th January 2014 so it was within the 35~45 days time frame.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? I ordered KDF DARAE without her faceup but I love her sculpt so much it made no difference
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very Satisfied
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? -
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? No...

13. * What did you order? Luts Senior Delf Dion Nine Tails in Light Tan, w/o make-up
      * When did you order? November 28, 2013 - Received January 14, 2014
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly off the eluts.com website.
      * How was the communication? Stellar! All my Q&A's were answered in a timely manner to make a decision about purchasing the doll.
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes, Luts accepts Bill Me Later as a form of payment.
      * How long did it take to ship? A little over a month. Very fast turnaround.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! The doll is well made, the resin is a beautiful and even colored tan. There are a few casting defects on the Senior Delf Sword hands. Some small bubbles and uneven surfacing. If that bothers you please be aware of that.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes indeed!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? 100%
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? NA
      * Would you order from this company again? I plan to.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Certainly!

14. What did you order?
      KDF Bory on the new Multi-body with custom face-up, KDF girl hands, joint fix parts, post tac, magic block x3, eyes case and elastic string x5 + got the SDF event head.

When did you order?
      12 November 2013

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      I ordered directly from the company.

How was the communication?
      Great! A small problem did happen, I asked them to ship to another address as I was going away on vacation and nobody would be there to pick him. I was horrified when I saw his tracking update to my place the day I was leaving and had to rush to the local depot like a madwoman 3 hours before my coach was supposed to leave! I dumped him at my place and had to rush for the coach, without even taking a proper look at him.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy with Paypal.

How long did it take to ship?
      He arrived on 19 December 2013, though I didn't open him until 13 January 2014.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      I ordered my Bory with custom face-up, but he looks just like how imagined. LUTS did a good job!

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Their restringing leaflet hasn't changed in years and does not reflect the changes in the new KDF boy body.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

Would you order from this company again?

Definitely!

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes, if in good condition.

15. * What did you order?
      Kid Delf BORY UNICORN HUMAN ver.
      -Kid Delf YUL HUMAN ver. - MOONLIT SONG Limited
      * When did you order?
      2013-12-05
      very nice
      easy with credit card(paygate)
      about two months
      yes
      yes! wonderful than expected.
      yes
      --
      of course
      yes

16. * What did you order?
      Kid Delf BORY UNICORN CENTAUR ver. - MOONLIT SONG Limited + Human lower body (Tan and light tan)
      * When did you order?
      July 1[SUP]st[/SUP] 2013
      French dealer : La résinerie
      Horrible. La résinerie cannot get answers to their mails and phonecalls. But La résinerie keeps me up to date when they have news.
      The dealers payment process is excellent.
      5 Months. The goods were delivered on nov 4th 2013.
      Slightly too expensive.
      If we avoid all my problems, it is indeed a centaur.
      NO ! the doll cannot be used as all parts ( both human and centaur) were damaged !
      La résinerie contacted Luts immediatly after i explain my problem (on nov 5th 2013). Luts told they would redo the centaur parts and the human parts. I am still waiting for my doll… Luts still hasn’t solved my problem and doesn’t communicate with la résinerie to help solving the problem, but they keep taking care of other orders. They asked me to send the damaged parts back to them when i’ll get the new ones, but I didn’t get any compensations for my prejudice (which should be usual for any professional company). I am very frustrated and irritated by Luts’s attitude ! It is unacceptable to be treated like this. It’s been 9 months since I placed my order and I still don’t have my doll.
      Absolutely not !
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand ?
      Yes, they have interesting products.

17. * What did you order? KDF Yuz
      * When did you order? may 20 2013
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? through the company
      * How was the communication? very polite
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy no problem very straight forward
      * How long did it take to ship? super fast from when I paid for it to when it got to me was 3 weeks
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? great quality
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes it was a blank doll but the sculpt was the same
      * Were you satisfied with the product? very much it was my first doll but it is a wonderful doll
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? no problems
      * Would you order from this company again? yes I plan to purchase a few more dolls from this company
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? if there was a doll that was limited and could only find on the market place and I really wanted it then probably

[​IMG]

18. What did you order? KDF basil
      * When did you order? june 4,2014
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? directly from the company
      * How was the communication? I received a response within 6 hrs each time we communicated~
      * How easy was it to pay? easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? I did layaway plan, but it shipped out of korea 6 days after my last payment. It arrived at home two days later.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes, i ordered it as blank faceup tho. but the face sculpt was recognizable to be same
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? i didn't have any problem with satisfaction
      * Would you order from this company again? yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes

19. *What did you order? SSDF Avalanche Romance ver. with default wig and shoes (and summer event SDF head 2014)
      * When did you order?
      28-05-14
      directly from Luts
      They were very friendly and replied me quickly without any misunderstanding. I was totally satisfied with their service!
      very easy with paypal
      They shipped my order out on 15-07-14, arrived to German custom office on 18-07-14 (I have no time to pick him up at customs, so I let DHL deliver to me again. It arrived to me actually on 28-07-14)
      yes, he looks better and the price is reasonable.
      Exactly like on their official photos because I ordered the default face up service too.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Definitelybecause he was really flawless and every thing looked fine.
      Very satisfied, especially when I asked them about the shipping date if it were possible to ship in the end of July or after 23-08 instead because I would go for a trip in August. They did speed for me and actually they said that it would be shipped out on 25-07 at earliest but in the end they shipped it on 15-07 instead. So I was able to receive them in time.
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely.
      Yes.

20. * What did you order?
      Kid Zuzu Delf Lio
      2 Wigs
      2 Sets of Eyes
      1 Pair of Boots
      1 Pair of Suspenders
      * When did you order?
      June 10, 2014
      They communicated fairly quickly. When I posed questions in the Q&A forum they usually replied within two days.
      Very simple. I used paypal and the transaction went through smoothly.
      A month. I received the doll basically a month after paying in full.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No. Everything arrived in tip-top shape.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      There were multiple problems with my order. First, the pair of suspenders I ordered were apparently out of stock on the website so they remedied that by giving me the option to choose the points or to choose another item of equal value. I decided to just pick the points in the end.
      Then there was a freaky mistake where they canceled my order as if it never occurred right when they shipped out my item. I had to contact them about the mistake and apparently my order was sorted into a deletion list. I would have lost all of my points and it was really freaky.
      Finally when my package arrived I found out that they accidentally sent the free SD event Head instead of the free Kid Delf event Head which I specifically requested. They gave me the choice to either ship the head back on my own dollar or I could choose to get 30. points for my missing event head. I again chose the points.
      Even though there were a lot of minor mistakes the overall experience wasn’t negative. I’m prone to mistakes commonly at work so I can sympathize with them in that regard. Besides… there are a quite a few sculpts I plan on buying from them in the future! Haha!!