1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Grand Senior Delf Discussion

Dec 12, 2020

1. Lmao, that’s exactly what I thought when I saw the proportions! I mean... don’t get me wrong, I love me some CLAMP. But Im heartbroken the heads aren’t more compatible with the SD65, I think they’d look more balanced.

Saturn is so gosh dang beautiful, though. It’s surprisingly tempting. I’m just not sure I’m ready for the timeline where I also collect HUGE resin dolls so that one doesn’t look odd out of the bunch

...Also I can’t imagine finding the space for such a creature. I put one of my 60cm’s in a gown and feel like I need to clear a table to show them off already.

2. [​IMG]

3. I agree, Saturn is so pretty. large dolls are fun even though i have zero room for more than.. maybe 5 of them, if i clear out all my books and give them the bookcase. but i feel this one would be out of place in any collection, maybe put them in football gears...

4. Saturn is gorgeous :)
      I've been thinking about getting him but the size makes me a bit unsure.
      Most of my boys are about 72cm and I recently got a 56cm boy who is my favorite but looks so out of place with my others. Was considering getting him a msd "sibling" but then I saw Saturn :)
      Lol I'm definitely interested in getting a GSD :)

5. @darkPrincess23 Saturn seems very popular from this release~ I love him too!
      And since I've wanted a doll this size for some time, I'm so excited with all of them. My no.1 is Saturn though xD I'm thinking how he'd look like in brown, probably cute~

6. Wow, I didn't think of that. Brown would be stunning :)
      I'm not sure what it is about Saturn but he definitely oozes charm :)

7. I'm really liking Saturn as well :blush I really like his eye shape, but his nose is too dainty for who I'd like his character to be. I like that this is kind of LUTS's ID75. I hope they will release more clothing and shoes for these bigger guys too!

8. Haha I'm currently watching JoJo's Bizarre adventure on Netflix, and I find their overly big and muscular characters kind of fun to watch :lol:

But the GSDF's size both scare me and have caught my interest at the same time!

But you've given me something to think about when it comes to being able to handle larger dolls at an older age. Too big dolls might become a problem for me to handle later in life.

#29 manabusama, Dec 13, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
    9. I'd love to see more clothes~ And yes, Saturn's eye shape is LOOOOVE. When I saw his blank head photo, I got so many ideas! He has inspired me a lot.

I haven't played with big dolls for almost a year but I'd probably get him and play with him. :D

10. Wow, I think Saturn is my favorite too. Glad to see all the Saturn love! Love the head sculpt. He’s the one that draws me in the most. The body is really well sculpted too.
      But these guys really seem as big as the Idealians though, and I don’t want too many big boys. Don’t tempt me Luts!

11. these boys are really handsome! I think Saturn is my favorite too.

but oh boy, such huge bodies! the biggest boy I ever had myself was just 58cm, how do you even deal with a 75cm one?

I also think the heads could be a tiny bit bigger, they look a little small on the naked body. with clothes I think it's alright - it does give them a very bodybuilder like stature with the broad shoulders. not an easthatic I personally like, but not too bad I think.

12. This body is broad! I was comparing it to the Loongsoul 75, which I have, and the necks are 11.5 versus 13.1, shoulders 16.5 versus 20 and chests 33 versus 37.

that said, still small compared to the iplehouse HID man (14.5/23/43.4 neck/shoulders/chest), and surprisingly bigger than the soom idealian75 (13/19/36 neck/shoulders/chest).

I know I’ve forgotten at least a couple 75cm dolls, but being a little bigger than the id75 was shocking to me! Hopefullly this helps kind of put his size in perspective of any of you have dolls in those sizes/have seen dolls in them. Makes me intrigued about hybrid potential for idealian heads...

Could possibly work as an EID man hybrid, because the model neck is 12.8/18cm shoulders/35.8cm chest. This body is big.

13. Thank you for that link! My SDF Howl head does fits well on SD17 body though. Perhaps GSDF heads might fit on SDGou? Or even Dollstown 17 boy body?

EDIT never mind. DT17 neck girth is 10.2 cm ONLY (so narrow) so that wouldn't work at all.

#34 Izam, Dec 14, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
    14. I love the GSDF version of Abadon head... but still struggling if I can handle such a large doll, he is half height than me!!
      At first I was thinking if he will compactable with the SSDF body, but LUTS' tweet told me it is not possible... :(
      comparing the SDF version, I still think GSDF version is more cool :(

15. I ordered Saturn through a dealer a few days ago! So excited already! :dance

@karasness Yes, GSDF is such a big doll but I bet they're cuddly. :whee:

Also...I failed to notice Abadon head in GSDF version is not the same as smaller ones. My eyes...

16. I made the mistake of looking at the site and discovering GSDF.... I've been hoping they'd go into this size range. My boy's lover is supposed to be quite a bit taller than him and Saturn in brown would be the perfect humanized doll for it.
      The heads looked a bit small, but I think the right hair and outfit would make it fine... welp... saving up for a new bed is now on the back burner I think... I never think to go through a dealer... y'all got me thinking.

17. Their heads do seem to be a bit small for their bodies, but I'm also in love with Saturn. And Abadon. That must be the best version of him. Oh dear. I just managed to reduce my wishlist to make it more reasonable... Well, nevermind. Back to greedy!

18. Just went on the official Luts site and found out they are now producing these big boys! I have always wanted a big Luts boy! So I came on DoA to try and find what people thought about them. Seems like Saturn is a fave, and actually, I think the next doll I purchase may just be Saturn, sometime next year, if I don't find another doll that I want more than him lol. My wishlist dolls change position in regards to "most wanted" all the time, haha.

People here seem to be a bit put off by the size of their heads, but to me, the proportions seem OK.... maybe I just have skewed vision, but I LOVE the body and the Saturn head! Love the big, broad shoulders and slim waist! They are all so handsome! I am just worried about how to find clothes for them that aren't Luts, because the size of these guys are so different to other dolls I have compared them to, based off of the measurements Luts has given us, that it may be kind of tough to find the right size of clothes for them. Anyway, I am watching these Grand Senior Self guys so closely!