1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Grand Senior Delf Discussion

Dec 12, 2020

1. They might fit idealian clothes! I know their chest/shoulder measurements are similar

2. These guys look so lovely and I live this size!!

After looking at these new cute guys, they don't seem small headed at all. but they do have all their facial features scrunched together. Their proportions are roughly 8 heads so Luts must be going for a more realistic touch. I guess everyone is used to the large headed doll look that realistic begins to look unrealistic -

3. Wow...I totally forgot about the clothes. I should start buying some clothes or my boy would have to sit naked for weeks after his arrival. :lol:

4. I told myself I was going to wait until the New Year so I could really think it over... but after a few days of staring at Saturn constantly I broke down. Luts always wins over my self-control... not that I'm complaining. :whee: I'm considering Abadon in the future too, but I really can't wait to see what other boys they put out.
      The only outfit he'll have for a long while (probably) is the Classic Return site off of Luts site... doesn't stop me from window shopping though!

5. @Apricotkiss Yay! More Saturn! :D

I'm still thinking about the clothes. Can't decide if he should be a neat guy or a more relaxed one.:)

6. When you need Abadon in your life, but you just bought 3 large dolls this year. I might just buy the head to be honest and then struggle for the next year to find a body for him.

7. @Vienel 3 big dollies!:aeyepop: That's quite a lot! XD
      Abadon is really handsome; it was hard for me to choose between him and Saturn. What skin color will you get for your Abadon head? Also, I believe Luts will release the GSDF body after the Winter Event has ended, so it wouldn't be so hard to get a body for him I think. :)

8. I was caught between Saturn and Abadon too, but Abadon's attitude won me over. I'll be getting the normal skin for him. Do you mean to say they won't re-release the body? I'm wondering if actually a megagem soom body will fit better, the heads look a little small on the GSD bodies. Issue will be finding skin colours that work.

9. I saw on Luts clothes page, it says that GSDF is ID75... Like, when going to a clothing item, they have a table. And in that table, GSDF was stated as GSDF (ID75)

Edit: Abadon shook my conviction to not get any more dolls lol

10. Nice! I’m glad That’s going to fit, because ID75 has some nice clothes!

11. Oh, I meant to say Luts will offer GSDF body for sale like other sizes. :)

12. Love the look of these new big guys. The proportions seem alright to me. Looking forward to seeing the hybrids people make as I'm interested in the body for a potential hybrid for my Souldoll Tera-Zenith Cratos head. :D

13. Choosing between Saturn and Abadon really was hard... so basically I've accepted that down the road, Abadon will probably be coming home too. I'm both excited and scared to see what other boys they'll release in the future. It seems like Jupiter doesn't have the popularity of the other two. He doesn't pull at me but he also seems baby faced vs the other two,which is less appealing to me for a doll that size.

14. I'm excited to see so many people ordering these guys. I certainly would love to see some owner pics of the new GSDF boys. @Apricotkiss I noticed too Jupiter hasn't had too many takers. His very weak and round jawline make him look a little odd on that thick neck and beefy body. I think he'd look much more fitting on a slender SDF65 bod. However, I'll reserve my judgements until some start coming home.

Personally Abadon is my fav of the 3, but I'm holding out that they make an older beefier GSDF Dion to join my expansive (albeit concernedly obsessive) Dion crew.

15. @Dybbuk I agree completely, he's too delicate for the GSDF body but SDF65 could definitely work well for him. I feel kind of bad for the poor guy not getting in on this love fest haha. I'd really like to see how he is in the real world and not staged - its crazy how different they are.
      As for Dion -Its just called dedication! You can't go wrong with perfection. :3nodding:

16. @Apricotkiss : I know...it feels like that one member of the boy band that has the least fans! :XD: But yes, seeing them in owner pics will make me appreciate them more. Saturn in particular I'm curious about if he was in one of their special skins, what skin color did you get yours?~ He looks so smoldering, but I would like to see him with different/darker makeup. But then again... maybe I don't to avoid buying more giant dolls I don't have space for. :sigh

hahaha! It is dedication. I just love how they lightly modified the Abadon mold for GSDF.... my mind is running away with me if they did it to Dion. I hope they bring back the special skins though... T_T

17. @Dybbuk Yes, that's the feeling ahaha! I got him in the RSN but I was SO close to getting Saturn in Tan or darker but the character wouldn't make sense if I did... but I keep thinking that in the future if I don't find another boy to use the darker skin tones with then I'll have to find an excuse for another Saturn. *cough*
      I love what they did with Abadon, I had the original but didn't quite click... but the GSDF Abadon is so lovely; I feel like he's puppy dog eyeing me to bring him home too. I'd love to see a Dion as well! I think they could make him fantastic workign with the vibe of GSDF.
      More events with these skin tones would be fantastic... I'm glad they do the fantasy colours sometimes because I know a lot of people love them... but I'd really love to slowly put in more variety of realistic skin tones to my group; I love the offers this round. If I wasn't broke now I'd snag some pretty boys who get sunshine...:...(

18. @Apricotkiss : Ah yes... I've faced the same conundrum when "Character is x color...but I love the aesthetic of this color." However, I think LUTS will probably re-offer the colors. I know they released the fantasy resins again, and these new tans are so lovely. Perhaps your future GSDF Abadon :wiggle lol

I'm going to sit tight for now although they were tempting when first released, but I already have too many projects on the table. Plus knowing Luts they'll have another event in spring and who knows what they'll be rolling out.

19. I would fall for Dion's charm if he would ever come in GSDF size! :XD: Cane is also a nice sculpt that I hope he would come in GSDF size. I think his features would be even more interesting when refined to fit the look of this big, buff body. :3nodding:

20. I totallyagree! Cane definitely has the jawline to rock the GSDF body. Here's to hoping for some revitalized ol' boys :evilplot: