1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Grand Senior Delf Discussion

Dec 12, 2020

1. Like everyone else here, I love Saturn’s sculpture. However! I have spent too much already during the month of Dec. so I was a bit hesitant to order him, planning to wait till next year or later this year. Then I noticed that it states that the head is limited and the full Doll is not, I was a bit confuse. As I put my questions on Q&A they responded that the head is limited, so I thought it would be the same for the full Doll......so I placed an order for just the head. If I knew the full Doll is always available I would not be in such a hurry. I also don’t really mind how the head is a bit smaller for the body. I wonder if they will offer only the body later this year.

2. Luts starts offering the body now. It's up on their website. :)

3. Thanks I saw that yesterday too!!!

4. Almost 2 months since I ordered Saturn~ Very excited for him. I also lurked around Luts' twitter and it looks like they have a plan for slimmer GSDF in the future!

5. Oooh, that's interesting, I generally prefer slender boy dolls to buff ones, so I'm glad to hear this! Definitely looking forward to this. Thank you for sharing!

6. Anyone recieve their GSDF already? I saw some posts on ig of their GSDF and became curious if anyone else has received theirs or not.

7. I ordered heads only (no face-up) and they still have not been shipped.

8. If you dont mind me asking, when did you order yours? I ordered mine (body + head with faceup) mid Dec :( though I also ordered another head only in mid Jan... (this might be why I haven't gotten mine :( ) just wanting to gage how long is the wait time

9. My order was on Jan. 10, 2021 for blank heads. If you order it with faceup it would take longer for sure. I hope they ship ours soon.

10. *update, my order has shipped. I hope others are getting shipping notices as well.

11. I have yet to own a GSD, But I can't stop looking at Mars...he's so beautiful! He reminds me of a grail I've wanted. I really feel like he would go well with my Senior Delf, although the height difference may be a little funny. I'll probably end up biting the bullet, since he's come out I've thought about him for days on end.

12. Mars is super handsome. It seems like head is limited, but is the whole sculpt limited?

13. It's not (they mention it in the notice). It seems like every time LUTS release a new GSDF sculpt they offer the head separately for a limited time. However, you can always buy it as a full doll.

14. Thank you! I was so confused. I'd really hate to miss him too.

15. Hello~ Luts informed me that my GSDF order is ready for shipping but they need extra USD 88 shipping fee due to pandemic. Luts gave the option to not pay extra shipping fee by offering to ship the doll unassembled and not in the GSDF box. Anyone else experiencing this?

Update: Luts refunded USD 78. Thus, I only paid $10 extra for the shipping.

#75 skyadmirer, Apr 13, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    16. My Abadon arrived earlier in the week and I am very happy with him overall :D

My only complaint is cause Luts does not sand their dolls, the joint opening was too sharp and it caused the resin to cut the resin every time I stand him straight after fully locking him in a sitting position. Initially, it was a small cut (The pics below are taken when the cut was not too big yet... it got worse later. I even smelled the resin). I brought it to Luts attention through their Q and A board cause I thought it might be factory's defect. But, the rep said... it is in the invisible part of the body and when fully clothed, it will not be seen and thus, it is not a defect. Sad but, oh well... After it actually got worse, I noticed the cause is the sharp opening and sanded him on my own before it was too late :) (Late is better than never even though it is still painful :'D). I hope this does not happen to others

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Without further ado, here a couple of pics of him :) I am pairing him up with my AS XiShi (she is 62 cm) and he seems huge when I bend her backwards (to make their line of sight aligned :')).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope everyone get their dolls or heads soon (if you are still waiting) :)

17. I just ordered a Mars with faceup for a very old OC of mine. The wait is looking like three or four months so I’ve got my seatbelt on for this one.

While I wait I’m gonna work on his story some more.

Anyone else order a Mars?

18. Oh, you have to share him when you get him! I'm planning to pick up a Mars when it's a better time. Such a gorg sculpt!

19. I'll definitely be sharing him, yeah, he's a gorgeous sculpt. It's interesting, in the past I had this character shelled in an Annette boy senior Delf sculpt, but he (and I) have matured a lot since then. What drew me to Mars was that he looked like a more mature and masculine version of my old boy. (He's got the full lips, which was the main reason I chose Annette for him originally, there weren't really any full lipped boy sculpts at the time.)

I'll probably be doing some YouTube content with him so that'll hopefully showcase his sculpt a bit more, as I don't think he's been hugely popular.

Good luck with getting your Mars, I hope you soon find a good point to order. :)