1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Grand Senior Delf Discussion

Dec 12, 2020

1. I knew as soon as I committed to ordering a Mars there would be a summer event and yet... I did nothing to stop myself. I at least have until July to figure out if Hespe needs to be mine or not. If he's gone before then, it just wasn't meant to be, lol. I'm extremely tempted by that sculpt and the mint gray or lavender resin. They look so pretty omg. <3

2. I received my Saturn head with face up today. Hopefully everyone else will receive yours soon!

Also for those already received their full doll. I would like to ask how is GSDF’s posing? I am thinking to get the body next. Thanks in advance!

3. For anyone curious: I ordered a Mars Head to hybrid onto my ID75 body I had laying around as well as the Naval Uniform in GSDF size and it fits the ID75 body to a T! I will say that Luts White and Soom Cream White don't match very well (Luts is much more pink, Soom is a yellow white) though perhaps the Peony White from Soom would be closer? (I also have that on hand, but only as heels on another doll so haven't tried to compare.) I don't post photos here often but I can if anyone wants pictures! :3nodding:

4. Please do? I wonder how the neck fits the neck hole of the head (because the neck for GSDF body is thick)

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Clothing, size and color comparisons!
      The head actually fits rather snugly, no gapping, though much like the same problem I run into with Idealians themselves, they have a lot of limited head down movement because of the structure of the Adams apple :(

6. Just saw the release of Dion on gsdf :abambi: It would be interesting to see Luts do more of a 'renewal' of their oldies. Something like what they did with the 65cm versions, or even how the company Switch reinterpreted some of their original head sculpts.

7. I haven't ordered one, but this would have upset me pretty much too if it had happened to me. It is a very expensive doll after all, and from a company like Luts you expect things like this to not happen, or at least be dealt with.

You handeled it before it were too late, and luckily it does not look too bad. It's very small and in a hidden area :)

The GSDF is the one in black right?

He look so hot with the heels :blush

#87 manabusama, Jul 10, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
    8. The one in Black is my Soom ID75 Zak! My Mars is on an ID75 body as well in the white suit!~
      The black jacket is from the Naval uniform for GSDF, as well as the White uniform on the GSDF Mars, and the hat. I know that a lot of people are gonna be looking for clothes to get these guys that isn't direct from Luts, so knowing their clothes are interchangeable is a HUGE help! :thumbup

And thank you! They're husbands, so I'm glad to finally have both of them together. :hug:

EDIT: I'm going to be buying the GSDF high heeled boots to see if they'll fit my ID75 heel feet, so stay tuned!

9. They are so cute together, I'm a huge sucker for male couple characters, haha and if I see any in heels my head explodes XD

I'm not sure if I'll get one, I'm a bit scared of the size :sweat But I keep my eyes on this thread every now and then, who knows if I decide to give this size a try in the future!

10. I've been reading about the opinions on the GSDF dolls and I think I was a little surprised to read how many people thought he was really buff! I really fell in love with him when I saw him, I love the big chest and broad shoulders and the more muscular build and don't find the head too small. Contrarily, I've always looked at and longed for dolls for a long time but I couldn't bring myself to buy something small and because I'm clumsy and found most dolls have really large heads (even if it is the doll aesthetic). So I'm very happy with how the GSDF looks personally.

Personally, I think he looks a little more like the manhwa slim but well built boy aesthetic.The proportions seem to be a little more realistic (I think someone mentioned 8 heads tall earlier) which differs from a lot of the smaller dolls I've always looked at (even the SSDFs and the SDFs).

I've always been on the fence but reading a lot about them here I caved and bought myself an Abadon, which I think I should get with any luck around November or December (my first dollie^^). If anyone already has the full doll I would really love to see him posing and in action. Mars and Saturn are also really tugging at my heartstrings. Keeping my eye on this thread because I'm just so keen^^

11. Do anyone have a comparison between a GSDF head and a SDF65 head, or with any other Luts SD head?

I think Mars is really cool but the body still feel to big for me!

12. My Neptune arrived this January and I’m very satisfied with the posability of gsdf!!! I personally don’t find it buff because I’m really into large size dolls. But indeed the head movement is limited, especially he can’t move the head down. Also I find the hand doesn’t go very well with the head. The head looks very young but the hand…uhhh how to put it? A bit too athletic? Anyway I changed it to TD72’s hand and felt a lot better

13. Comparison picture: Soom ID75 Garion in Peony White (left) vs Luts Grand Senior Delf Mars in Mint Gray event resin (right)
      I was surprised that Mars was even taller and broader than my ID75 boys. Still a gorgeous sculpt, but DANG BOY! Mars will be Hades inspired by the Lore Olympus web comic. I also purchased a strawberry resin Luts Juniper for Persephone.

I will add that although he's massive he poses very well.

[​IMG]270127831_1313163282440299_340016971439799373_n by Jamie Bird, on Flickr

#93 cabanaeclipse, Feb 21, 2022
      Last edited: Feb 21, 2022
    14. I'm sorry for saying this but... dang, dem boobas... Now I just HAVE to get myself a GSDF body.:nosebleed

15. Has anyone put their GSDF boys into IH EID clothes? I'm interested in the fit. TYSM!

16. As someone who owns 4 ID75s and a GSDF, I find the GSDF to be really boxy around the shoulder area. His top section looks a little too much like a rectangle for my taste after receiving him (a while ago now).

He weighs in at a noticable less than the ID and has joints that 'lock' in to place but I find the sitting on the GSDF really awkward personally and don't really like it. He kinda locks when he sits (with his legs dangling) and he's either too far forward or too far back before he 'locks' which bothers me. Because of the locking, he can keep his arms up well and stand easily enough, but overall I prefer the weightyness and the look of the ID75 (especially around the shoulder area) so I won't be buying the GSDF again. I was also disappointed that I (like someone else in this thread also) received him with really sharp edges and ended up needing to sand his ass area so he wouldn't rub his own resin away from himself.

He does stand slightly taller than the ID75, he comes up to more about 76cm and his shoulders sit higher because of the boxy shape that goes straight out as opposed to an ID75 who has more sloped shoulders.

In terms of clothing compatibility, he has a skinnier waist and hip area than the ID75 and skinner thighs and legs, so ID75 will fit but will also sit loose on him (even tight fit ID75 pants). As for the top, because he's so boxy, if it's a tight fit ID75 shirt, he won't be able to button it past the second button from the bottom because his shoulders are wider and his chest circumference is also bigger. For a normal/relaxed ID75 fit, he will wear the clothes just fine, but for tighter fit clothing, the shirt will not be doing up lol.

I personally don't find the ID75 poses as bad as many people say, he does not have a locking joint mechanism or the thigh cut, but he can still be posed just fine without wire and a little suede in the thigh joint will already do wonders for him. An ID75 is capable of standing while carrying another ID75 on his shoulders and squatting without the knees touching the floor.

That said, if you don't mind the overall aesthetic of the GSDF and don't like the ID75, it's not a bad alternative. The resin finish feels matte, it's a lot lighter, and has locking joints. The clothes can be overlooked if you don't buy tight ID75 sizes and some places do GSDF sizes or I'm sure YC76 or TD75 would fit as well.

17. Hi guys! Has someone of you GSDF Abadon in real skin normal? I saw him in brown only and very interested how he looks in normal skin tone. I would be very grateful for your photos!
      Thanks ^^

18. Now that you guys are talking bodies, did y'all notice the new slender ver. of the GSDF body?

I personally find it very appealing since I generally prefer the softer muscle definition and more slender look of the legs over the original version ^-^ And I adore that there will be a heel leg option ♡♡ (I'm so weak for heel legs on boys >.<")

19. Have you guys seen Earth, Lune, and Helios?

I've never paid too much attention to boys these size but I just saw the new line up of GSD boys from the summer event and, oh God, I'm looking. I shouldn't be looking! :frownyblush:

20. I really like the new GSDF body but as always, none of the heads suit my taste. :(