1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Honey Delf Discussion part 4

Dec 8, 2019

1. I feel like there might be a disconnect between their Q&A person and the rest of their staff; when I asked not that long ago about Darae being added to the Honey31 options, I was told "No, it's not possible, we will not add it." Which is why I had to do a combined order recently when I discovered that the sculpt had been added after all (I happened to load up the page while working out which to order between two alternate choices), and I don't think there was any huge campaign to get that sculpt added to the options.

2. Just wanted to share a quick photo of my Epi who is on the Honey 31 mermaid body.

[​IMG]
      IMG_20200623_190423944_1_1
      by Tide N Thyme, on Flickr

I'm almost sure I want to order a sweety Madeleine to go along with her before the event is over, but I'm torn about skin tone. I'm very tempted by the bubble mint for a true fantasy elf but I worry that it might be too blue for a character with an affinity for green or growing things and I haven't been able to find owner photos of human dolls in the skin tone (as opposed to centaur parts). Alternatively I'd go for the real skin peach, but again I can't find photos of any dolls in the skin tone - searching just brings back the KDF Peach mold which doesn't help.

Can anyone point me to photos or even comment on the colours? They wouldn't have to be Honey Delf, just a reference for the colour.

3. Your girl is super cute. I haven't seen any owner photos of the mermaid body before. Check out the kid delf thread. It's a few pages back. Someone got the Bory elf in that color. It is very blue, but I think if you got a green wig, green eyes and a faceup with green blushing or even maybe little leaves painted on her cheeks that it would make for a cute forest elf. I don't think anyone on here has gotten anything in the peach color. I should also note that I think someone else got a mint gray one, but there's definitely a bubble mint one in the kdf thread.

4. Gonna jump in on this discussion thread, coz there's a Honeydelf Lolly on it's way to me :) She'll be in real skin brown with company face-up. Her outfit is already waiting for her <3

5. Thanks so much for the suggestion of the KDF thread - you are right that the colour is really blue but it's also gorgeous and I think that the human facial blushing works really well on it too, so that's my decision made.

The mermaid body is lovely - this photo shows it off a bit more, though it was an evening shot on my phone so not the best quality

[​IMG]
      IMG_20200623_190738970_1_1
      by Tide N Thyme, on Flickr

(And yes, Epi is actually holding the TDF up)

6. Everyone's Honeys look super adorable! :aheartbea
      Here's a new photo of my Shisai. :blush

[​IMG]
      I need to take some more photos of him. I have neglected him a little since my SDF65 Wine arrived. *_*

I also ordered a Honey31 Delf TIERA Limited, but it will be a boy on the Honey Delf Body Type 3 (Multi Body)--switching bodies with my sister's incoming Honey Delf Yeondu. Shisai will be getting a younger brother. :whee:

7. So cute :-) still waiting for mine (Lolly) might still be a month or more. What skintone is he?

#47 Iri_Nes, Jul 22, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    8. @Iri_Nes, thank you! He is Real Skin White. ;)
      Really? It's been awhile since his release. If I may ask, which skintone did you get? And, please share photos when he arrives; I would love to see yours too! :whee:

9. I ordered Lolly :D but i only ordered her recently together with a tinydelf (skintone event) ^_^ my honeydelf comes in real skin brown. With all the different skintones it's hard to identify what skintone was exactly used. I always go 'coffee/tan', also lots of difference but always to my liking (my cup of tea :D)

10. I'm sorry. I misread the post. :sweat I saw on the Honey Delf forum that you ordered a LOLLY. Congrats! :whee: The Brown Skin is so lovely! I want another one. But, the next doll I order will be a Real Skin Tan. I have been craving a darker resin tone for a while now. It's so beautiful! :XD: And, I couldn't agree more; it's very difficult to identify a skin tone through photos alone. Unfortunately, I missed out on the special skin tones again... and they are so pretty! :atremblin I will definitely be looking forward to owner photos though! :blush

11. @Snow White Shisai is adorable! :D Here's a photo of my Luka! :blush

[​IMG]

I just love the Honey Delf/ Honey31 Delf size! :aheartbea They're so fun to hold and pose. I can't wait to receive my HDF Yeondu now~!

12. You guys are making me so excited for my 31! I can’t wait!

Here are my two Honeys:[​IMG]

13. My Honey Delf YEONDU arrived a couple of days ago! :whee: Here she is (on the Honey31 Delf Body):

[​IMG]

14. I got a surprise today on my way out to an event, and had to wait until this evening to do the unboxing, but my new girl is here! Darae on the Honey31 body:

[​IMG]

I still haven't settled on a name for her yet, but she makes an adorable young Ishvalan teenager. :)

15. EEEE, my Bory in the cream orange arrived today! He's so tiny I don't know what to dress him in...would Barbie/Ken clothing fit?

16. @vicemage Ooh, I like her style! Her white hair and skin color is gorgeous together! :love

@A Wee Tiefling Congrats! Please share pictures!

Here's a new photo of my Kid Delf YEONDU! I think I like these green eyes better on her~ :blush

[​IMG]

17. @vicemage Love the Ishvalan look! Her skin color is gorgeous! :love

@A Wee Tiefling Congrats! Please share him! :whee:

@Shougi Such an elegant little girl! She's super cute! And, her eyes are stunning! :D

18. @vicemage Awww! I love Daraes and that's a beautiful colour of resin!
      @Shougi She's beautiful, and I love her hairstyle, she looks like a little hime!

My mum got a hold of her and took one look at her cute little dress and said "She's a girl, her name is Camille."
      So here's Camille! (She is the cream orange with the minty blue wig but IRL she's a bit more mango yello)

[​IMG]

19. Thank you all! I'm super happy with her, especially after how long it took me to find the right sculpt for the character. I love everything about this choice, and it seems to just make sense she's a Darae, since KDF Darae was a strong contender for my collection more than once. :)

@A Wee Tiefling, she's adorable! It's awesome to see a human sculpt in the orange, too. :D (I have a Zuzu in that color, it's really unique in person and I love it)

20. @A Wee Tiefling Camille is so pretty! I love the color combo.

My girl came too. I haven't given her a name yet.

[​IMG]

I'm really happy I was able to order the outfit. I can't imagine her in another... yet.