1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Honey Delf Discussion part 4

Dec 8, 2019

1. I know this is an extreme longshot but does anyone have a Honey Delf Tarte in Real Skin Brown? I'd love to see user pictures of any skin tone as well.

The more I stare and play with @Iri_Nes Lolly the more I love the sculpting on these lovely little ones. I am already saving up.

2. After receiving my Lolly i was so in love that i started thinking/considering buying another one... Say a twin sister ^^

Well, today Lolly-2 arrived, also real skin brown but type 3 body. So, not sure if you have specific questions about the two bodies but we will try to compare posing ^^

3. @Iri_Nes Omg, that is so adorable! And quite quick too haha! I'd love to see them together<3
      One thing I was wondering, how is the mobility of the head, hands and feet compared to each body? Especially curious about the head movement because of the increased neck girth.

4. Mobility of the head seems the same to me; though Lolly (body 5) came with a specific tiny transparent ring between neck/head. Lolly with the body 3 does not have this ring (she's adopted though, so maybe that part got lost).
      The hands of type 3 are different and more easy to pose. Type5 only goes around 45 degrees (angle), type 3 can go 'bit' further. Type5 hands: i can make them click so they stay put in that specific pose (similar to the final reach of type3, but i think i just block the joint somehow by clicking it out of the wristjoint. I will look into that, probably this weekend.
      The feet (mobility) seems equal to me, at first sight :-)
      Overall: both excellent to pose (however i do feel like my Lolly with body 5 is overstrung. Sideway movement of the legs (spreading) is not possible, not even a bit.
      I prefer nr5 due to the weight & heavy feel of the doll.

I love this girls <3 <3 <3 Pudding, Wafflerose,... Who's next? <3
      [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

Ooh they're very cute! Thank you so much for sharing. I recognize little Tarte but who is the other darling? They reminded me of Cream with the grumpy expression but I'm not sure...@LadyBossy

6. Thank you Siara! The other one is Millefeuille. I guess she is kind of serious, lol.

7. Does anyone have any in person pictures of a Honey Delf Pretzel? I'm considering buying one as my first human character but would be interested in seeing one "live" as it were.

8. Quoting my own post! I bought a Honey Delf Pretzel from a third party seller in the US. Is there a page that says what clothes will fit her? I was considering some LittleFee items...

9. Littlefee items should fit your little darling depending on what kind of body she is on. Really tight fits might be a close call on the type 5 body but so far everything 1/6th sized in the house seems to fit the girls owned by @Iri_Nes. They're so adorable too.

@LadyBossy In case you read this and still own little Tarte and Millefeuille I'd love to see some more eye level photos of them as well as some profile shots. I'm finding it so hard to pick a sculpt.

Where are all the cute Honeys? :3

10. Thank you for the info! I have a type3 multibody doll, and it seems like that'll fit into just about everything YoSD. I'll post pics of mine when she comes. So excited!

11. It looks like Luts is releasing a new limited Honey Delf, Mochi! Just lookit those sweet doe eyes. :D

@SaltedPretzel congrats on your Pretzel! :whee:

I have a type 3 body on my HDF and she has fit all my Soom tiny's hand-me-downs just fine, but I hope to get a type 5 body HDF someday too! One thing I like about dolls this size is that they seem to be a little easier to dress than more mature dolls with curvier shapes.

12. Woke up this morning and found my girls cuddling... I blame @Siara (you should just decide :p)

[​IMG]

13. @SaltedPretzel She is so cute! Ugh. Is she in normal skin? Love the definition of her nose and lips. And those cheeks~♡

A big congratulations on receiving her.

14. She is normal skin!

15. Stunning really ^__^ I can't wait to see what you do with her.

16. Hello, your girls are really cute! Just wondering are they in Brown or Light Tan skin?

#98 Coco loh, Dec 19, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2021
    17. Both are in Real skin brown ^^
      Nr3 is almost ordered <3

18. Thank you so much! I bought a preowned light tan hanael online, but she look dark on picture.