1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Honey Delf Discussion part 4

Dec 8, 2019

1. #101 Snow White, Dec 21, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2020
    2. Thank you! :aheartbea Anselm is a Honey Delf BORY and Kotori is a Honey31 Delf TIERA Limited (on the Honey Delf Body Type 3 Multi Body). ;)

3. Adorable! Thanks for sharing :love

4. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

So I noticed whilst browsing for a Honey Delf to use as a replacement shell for a character, that Luts does Jointed Hands for this size. I thought this would be VERY cool to have but I'm unsure about a few things.

Does anyone know how difficult these are to attach to the body? I've never taken off the hands of any doll before (just the head), would I need a proper tool to help me change the hands? Would I need to string the elastic into each finger myself?

And all that being said, are the jointed hands from Luts good i.e. do they move and pose as well as in the company photos and look ok on the doll?

Thank you!

5. I can only speculate and tell you what I know from other jointed hands.

To attach them, you'll probably want a hemostat to hold the elastic in place when you detach the original hands (which is hooked on) and hook on the jointed hands.

To my knowledge, the fingers are internally jointed already and do not need to be strung. (In fact, it's apparently super hard to do.)

Not sure about the quality of Luts hands!

6. Been a little quiet in this forum~ Here's my Maci! :blush

[​IMG]

7. I recently got a Lolly in RSB but she's super old and is on a body that doesn't pose for crap. I'll probably have to suede her cos restringing did not do the trick.

8. Painted my Tyltyl today. She took nearly a year to get to me, and I honestly wasn’t sure if I still wanted her, but after giving her a faceup, I’m really in love with her. She’s such a cutie. Decided to name her Mabel. <3

[​IMG]Mabel - Honey Delf Tyltyl by Nikki Kelly, on Flickr

9. So I might be getting a brownie, does anyone have any pictures of them? It's hard to find owner pics of these guys. Orz

10. Is she on a Luts body? My Honey delf is pretty old and needs to be restrung. I think I'm going to give her some TLC this summer -- maybe dye her back to a reasonably human color, which means redoing her faceup and reviewing her eyes, wigs, and mobility. I'm adding another yosd sized kiddo to my gang soon and she should be presentable to meet him.

11. Yea she's on one of the first or second generation bodies where the only body joint is at the waist. She's been restrung but I think it's just how that body was made.

12. A bit of a late reply, but thank you so much for the detailed description! I really adore your girls, they look so cute together! <3

13. Has anybody bought Luts Mochi sculpture from 2020 winter event?
      Just would like to ask that did you get the doll yet.
      I ordered too. It's first time ordered event doll, normally how long does it take for this honey delf.
      P.S. I ordered with company make up.

14. Took Hanael out today

[​IMG]

15. Hi!
      I'm kind of scared to post, as I'm not good talking with people, but I wanted to share my Honey Delf Uriel with you. I got her a while ago, and she stayed in her box for over a year.

Can you help me name her? I'm thinking on some gender neutral name like Robin or Morgan, but I can't decide.

[​IMG]

16. Oh, she's pretty! How about Piper?

Uriel is one of the sculpts they bought from Customhouse. I have a Customhouse Yuriel, which was kind of a sister sculpt to Uriel. They're very similar, but Yuriel has a sweet little smile. Mine is a boy, though.

17. @thessalyrose, I'm putting Piper on the list, thanks! :)
      I didn't know about Yuriel. Can you post a picture of him?