1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Honey Delf Discussion part 4

Dec 8, 2019

1. She is a Honey Delf YEONDU on the HDF31 Body. She is especially cute in person! :3nodding:

And everyone’s dolls are adorable!! :aheartbea I love the HDF size. I actually just ordered a HDF Scone under a month ago~ :blush

2. She is beautiful! I love they way you styled her. I have a Customhouse Uriel at home but I styled them as a boy. I'd love to own a Honey Delf Type 5 in real skin brown or tan someday. I just love their cute chubby bodies.

3. This is my Yuriel in the front, and my Honey Delf Anko in the back. I think Yuriel was discontinued before Customhouse went out of business, so I doubt Luts will ever release it. Both of my littles need some attention, but I have a new yo-sized tiny on order from Charmdoll, so I guess I'll do all three of them when she gets here.

[​IMG]
      Don't blink 2
      by Tea Rose Broadway, on Flickr

4. @thessalyrose, omg! That weeping angel is so cute! How did you do to make the fabric look like stone?

5. Wondering if anyone can help? It's a bit of a silly question, are luts face-up hard to remove? I plan on getting a honey delf sariel. Not sure if I should get a face-up because, in the past, company face-ups have been killer to remove.

6. Thanks! I sewed the dress, then coated it with fabric stiffener and let it dry while it was "posed". Then I painted it with craft acrylics, drybrushing several layers over it. The wings are felt, which is much harder to paint because it just sucks the paint up like a sponge. The wig was Crayola foam clay, I think. Somehow it came out way too small for her, but I didn't have time to redo it. It was for a DoA challenge a few years ago. It's hard to store the outfit because it's so stiff it's like there's a whole doll in it, lol.

7. Luts Hanael sweety hanging out with 35cm 5star Amy. Do you prefer Luts 31 or honey delf?

[​IMG]

8. OMG I am in love! :love I ordered my first Luts and she just arrived! I am very happy with how posable and sturdy her body is too! Here is Sage (Honey Delf Ani)

[​IMG]

9. Oh enjoy! I love the Ani sculpt. Nice styling - matching hair and outfit color!

10. Thank you! I got the outfit, shoes, and wig from Luts too! I just couldn't resist and figured I was already paying for shipping anyways! :XD:

11. Hi guys, I have my eyes on honey delf for some time now, just curious for the version 5 body. Since the hands are bigger, do they affect wearing clothes? like, are the hands small enough to go through the sleeves?

12. I'd have to guess that they fit Luts clothes still but I can't get any info on the circumference of the hands in comparison to Type 3 or Littlefee. Just a quick look at the wrist joint makes me think that they're easier to remove and swap than Type 3 hands, though the pictures on Luts' site are annoyingly vague...

13. I now have two Honey Delf bodies. One currently has an Element Doll Pitt C head (shown below) and the other will be getting a Gokidoll Miaow head soon. I've found Honey Delf bodies to be really great for hybrids!
      [​IMG]

14. Looks like there's a sweety version of Pring available with the Luts winter event, along with a new sculpt, Panelle!

Both are cute, but I'm going to use this winter event as an excuse to get myself a Lolly. I've been looking at her for months, just waiting for the right time to get her!

15. Ugh...I just discovered the Hanael Sweetie version, having somehow apparently missed that release. Desperately hoping they do another release of them at some point.

16. @Azurielle: I find all the Hanaels confusing! She has multiple sculpts and all the sizes seem to look different. They also did a 'romance sweety' at some point?

Here's a close up of Sweety. I thought she was a regular sculpt at Luts, have you asked if she's available for HDF/HDF31?
      [​IMG]

#136 stellarphenomena, Jan 20, 2022
      Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
    17. @stellarphenomena
      You'll want to remove that link since it's a recast. Linking to only a photo is a better option.

I got a Sweety Madeleine recently and I really love her. She's got a very cute soft smile. This is Clementine (left), along with Loki who is on a Honey Delf body.
      [​IMG]

And a little preview of a future plan for her. Still figuring out how to go about this but I may end up having to do a permanent magnet mod to her head. >.<
      [​IMG]

18. @Cap'n: She's a cutie! I love her wig and face up. Thanks for the observation about that link. I didn't even look at the price, which is a big sign.

19. Just ordered Pring on HDF31 body with faceup. Now waiting patiently for her arrival~

20. Ugh. I did ask. They said she's limited and no answer as to when or whether they'd release her again.
      As far as I've been able to tell (so far!), there are at least 16? versions of Hanael. (I've been making a big research project about trying to tracking down pictures of all the old Customhouse sculpts because it seems like the information about them is slowly being lost/forgotten. In doing so, finding out that there are far more than I ever knew about!)
      There's regular (petite ai) Hanael, Fairy Hanael, sleeping Hanael, Prayer Hanael, (Ange ai) Hani, and (I'm pretty sure these are the names) Be Close to Tears, Fairy Hani, Pettish Hani, Small Smile Hani, Smile Sleeping Hani, Vacant look Hani, and Wink Hani.I also strongly suspect that Bisou Pepe is a version of Hanael as well. And of course, Luts' Hanael and Hanael Sweetie. Plus Darea, which was the Junior/little junior version of Hanael.

#140 Azurielle, Mar 6, 2022
      Last edited: Mar 7, 2022