1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Honey Delf Discussion part 4

Dec 8, 2019

1. @Azurielle: Wow, I had no idea! If you compile a picture data base anywhere please share :)

Saw this on Login • Instagram

#141 stellarphenomena, Mar 6, 2022
      Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
    2. Are you sure Hani and Hanael were both Petite Ais? As I remember it, towards the end of Customhouse's run, they released the smaller Bisou Ais, some of whom had names that were shortened versions of the Petite Ai dolls. Hani was the Bisou version of Hanael, Yuri of Yuriel, Uri of Uriel, etc. I never really studied if the Bisou versions looked like their Petite counterparts.

3. Hani was an Ange Ai. It seems like the Ange sculpts are the ones they're using for Honey Delfs, at least for Raffy/Raphael. The list of those sculpts is here: https://denofangels.com/doawiki/index.php?title=Ange_Ai

@Azurielle I am curious..I'm guessing that Bisou Popo must be Raffy/Raphael, then? I never noticed it before, but when you put the faces side by side, she looks like the Ange Raffy/Honey Delf Raphael sculpts. I feel very late to the game!

4. So, these are the only ones I have worked out for certain, atm. I'm compiling pictures, but it's slow going as I work in the medical field and life has been crazy lately. There aren't a lot of pictures out there of some sculpts and towards the end, CH put out a bunch of sculpts I've never seen pictures of at all. Some aren't even listed in the DOA database.
      So CH tended to make big/little/littler versions of the same sculpts. Here's the ones I remember/have figured out so far. I know there are more, just haven't figured them out yet. Some of the other old time CH collectors might remember, but I don't know how many are still around any more.

Junior/Petite/Ange/Bisou

Uranus/Uriel/Uri/Uu
      Darin/Raphael/Raffy/Popo
      Eva/Gabriel/Gaby/? (I suspect maybe Lilly?)
      Darea/Hanael/Hani/Pepe
      Rania/Myuriel/?/?
      Hera/Ramiel/?/?
      Tera/Tia/?/?

#144 Azurielle, Mar 7, 2022
      Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
    5. I'm actually working on finding pictures to be able to attach to the DOA wiki. And info to update it because I'm finding that there are sculpts missing. Ive got a large stash of pictures so far. It's just finding the time to organize them. And there are still some I haven't found a single picture of.

Yes, Popo is definitely Raphael/Raffy/Darin! I have had 3 of the 4 sizes of that sculpt and while there are some differences due to resizing, I suppose, they are essentially the same.

#145 Azurielle, Mar 7, 2022
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2022
    6. I'm sure you're right. I forgot about the Ange Ai.

My Petite Ai is a Yuriel, which seems to be pretty rare. Uriel is much more common, but mine is a Yuriel with a Y. He's wearing purple in this picture.

[​IMG]
      happytogether
      by Tea Rose Broadway, on Flickr

7. Hanael

[​IMG]

8. I ordered my first honey delf, I ordered Honey Zuzu Delf CORNI in body type 5. I can't wait for her to arrive!

9. I love her! She looks so friendly and sweet. :)

10. Happy Earth Day! Got a new wig, new eyes, and new shoes for Sage (Ani) delivered today!

[​IMG]

#150 Tabbykittie, Apr 23, 2022
      Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
    11. Aww, she looks so cute! Love that new wig, fits her perfectly.

Does anyone knows the head circumference of hanael version 2? will her head appear to be too large compared with other honey delfs? didn't seem to find much useful info on Luts website. sigh...

#151 Sheri_Spruce, May 14, 2022
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2022
    12. Does anyone have pictures of Anko? I'm considering her on the 31 body and am on the hunt for pictures of Anko especially any that have custom faceups!

13. I got my Anko secondhand, but I believe she has the factory faceup. I am working up the nerve to wipe her and give her a new one.

[​IMG]First hardcap wig! by Tea Rose Broadway, on Flickr

There are a couple more pictures on my Flickr account, but not a lot.

14. I've ordered HDF Pring in body type 5 with face up!! She's the first doll I've bought on my own so I'm very excited for her <3

15. Great choice! Pring is such a cute mold. :3nodding:

16. does anyone have a Darae or Epi? or any other suggestions... i have long been trying to find a mini version of my SD doll Delf Nanuri 06 (doll in my profile pic) i had settled on maybe trying to track down a little fee lishe and doing some modding (since she had the eye shape and totally that nose.) but was curious about the honey delfs since he's a delf. XD

17. I have Darae on the taller body in tan, here's a box opening photo of her:
      [​IMG]

18. awww shes lovely! thank you!

19. [​IMG]
      Wiping my Madeline's factory faceup. Anxiety inducing? Yes, But she is almost 9 years old now and her face is pretty chipped and yellow. She looks a lot less yellow after the old sealant was cleaned off. But ow my hands hurt XD

20. I don't think I've seen a Madeline blank before. I have a Sweety Madeleine with company faceup whom I've lovingly said has a very fish like face, and seeing that sculpt blank still makes me think fish-face. :lol:

Old Luts faceups can be really stuck on there! I wiped a Luts faceup from 2011 about 2 years ago and it took a lot of work to get off. I ended up soaking some small cotton pads in a gentle cleaning solution (Windsor & Newton brush cleaner) and letting that rest against the head for a while to 'soak'. Only way I was bale to get the eye paint off.