1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Honey31 Delf

Feb 2, 2019

1. Agree!

2. So I've had a lot of trouble trying to figure out what clothes work best for these girls. Luts says that Honey Delf clothes should fit them fine, but they only seem to have pictures of them in dresses and some of the dresses they sell are too short when put on a Honey31. A video I watched said that Bunny Bunny clothes would be too big/too long for them as well. I like to dress my dolls in casual clothes like shorts, skirts, overalls, t-shirts, sweaters, etc... But I don't have any idea of what's going to be the right fit and I don't want to risk spending a ton of money on things that don't fit. Does anyone have any ideas?

3. Oooh, my doll arrived today! Im not feeling up to doing an unboxing so if anyone want to know something specific about it, let me know :)

I think that until Luts puts out clothing for this size doll, finding clothes for them will be tricky. It seems Luts kept the body size the same as their honey delfs so body wise, anything that fits honey delfs will fit. The issue, as you pointed out, is that the honey outfits are going to be too short on the arms and legs.

4. Please do take some photos when you get the chance, we need all that we can get! How long did it take for them to arrive? I decided to just get some custom made things done since I don't know exactly what's going to work.

5. Cool, I had a chance to have a bit of a play with the doll and the posing is very good. i tried out the 'hugging knees to chest' pose which i find tends to be a challenging pose for most dolls. It passed the test extremely well, it was fairly easy to achieve it and it looks very natural.
      [​IMG]

The arms have a full range of movement and the shoulder joint has a pegging system which is a nice feature and helps with holding the arm poses. I tried out another challenging pose, the 'arms crossed' and again it could do this well and looks fairly natural.
      [​IMG]

The chest joint doesn't have a big range on movement but it does have a ridge and slot system which holds it in place. The first picture shows the maximum slouch the doll can do.

On my doll there is a slight niggle with the hips, the legs have their own individual elastic loops and the knot for the elastic sits on the peg in the hips. I found the knot can get in the way and cause the hip to not sit properly in the socket. It's a very minor thing and easily sorted but might be a bit fiddly when the doll is wearing clothes.

The thigh swivel also has a pegging system and a slot for the top of the thigh to rest on when pushing the legs up like in the first picture. The knee has a reasonable bend though can't fold up entirely, this is as far as I could get them to fold.
      [​IMG]

The ankles don't have much movement, thought it does mean it's a very solid stander. It could stand on carpet and I had no problems with getting it to stand on one leg in the picture above.

That's a far as I got with pictures before my camera battery ran out of charge. I did try a few bits of generic sized YOSD clothing I had knocking about. The dress with a short body and skirt length, the waist was too high and the skirt was too short so that was a definite no go. The low waist dress with full length skirt looked good so can be dressed in that style clothing. The cat hoodie fit very well and the sleeves weren't too short. So the body and arms look like they'll be okay with standard low waisted YOSD stuff, it's mainly the slightly longer body length and very long legs that fitting is going to be more of an issue.

#26 Epicari, Feb 21, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    6. Thanks for the pictures! I'm glad to see the posing is pretty good. I wonder if sueding could maybe fix certain things like the ankle and torso joints? Would you happen to have either YoSD size shorts or overalls/overall dress? I was thinking about buying an overall dress from Nine9 because I contacted them and they told me that they should fit... But I don't want it to be super short. It doesn't look like the straps can be loosened anymore than they already are in the company photos so there's not much you can do.

7. Hanael is so cute!

8. very interested in the hands - thinking of those for one of my dolls

9. Sorry for the late response.

My doll arrived last week, but I haven't had the time to do her faceup so I hadn't posted any pictures yet :sweat. I may try to do it today.

[​IMG]
      These are the hands. If you need more pictures let me know.

10. Sorry for posting another picture but I did give her a faceup yesterday and I wanted to post the updated picture here.

[​IMG]

This size is so cute! It's definitely my new favorite. Also I haven't seen many Muriel out there but she's a very cute sculpt.

#31 Mikuru, Apr 7, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    11. How dare you double post such cuteness~

:whee:

Your girl is stunning. I've been lurking here a bit because I'm interested in this size but I'm not sure if she'd fit in my home. I already feel I have way too many different sizes. Do standard YOSD outfits fit these bodies?

12. Will there be any emotional version of Muriel?

13. Thank you! From what I understand they can fit into most YoSD clothing. Pants won't fit properly and short dresses will be too short for them because they have longer legs. Everything else seems to fit fine.

What do you mean?

14. The mermaids Luts released for Honey Delf 31 are pretty cute! And the fact that they've started any fantasy releases in this size is really promising to me, since I love the fantasy dolls most. I would love to see the stringed wings they did for Senior Delf some years back be adapted to this size!

Has anyone seen these dolls compared to some of the 35cm size like the Junior Shiny Fairy or Bunny9 or the like?

15. The measurements look close to Imda 3.0, and I know there's a clothing thread for Imdas. You may want to check there.

16. Humm......Like sleeping or smiling?

17. Reviving this because I just became aware of this line and I think it could fit a space I've been trying to fill in one of my groups! I've been hunting around for a girl this size that comes in tan, particularly with a more round or wide nose. Does anyone have one in the darker resin shades?

18. I ordered a blank HDF31 Ani on the 25th of last month and she came in on the 21st of this month so I waited a little less than a month. This is my first luts doll, and I'm really impressed with the wait time. I got one of the HDF31 hands as well as some of the regular HDF hands, both the type 5 hands along with the type 5 wrist joint and the regular hands that have the wrist ball attached to the hand, since HDF31 doesn't have too many hand options. I haven't tried the hands to see if they fit yet. I tried, but she's strung too tightly to change hands. I'll try again after restringing and give an update about the fit. I'm hoping they'll fit without too much trouble. She doesn't have a faceup or wig yet, but she's so cute. She's just what I wanted. I also ordered some of the luts shoes in her size. They're a bit loose length wise, but fit snugly with socks.

19. I placed an order for a grey skin Ani! I also ordered the extra hands because I'm not sure if or when they will do grey skin again. Better safe than sorry! I'm really excited. I love this size and have been craving a grey skin girl for a very long time.