1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Honey31 Delf

Feb 2, 2019

1. I'm looking for a doll that could be a slightly younger sibling of an msd sized doll and I think this is it! The yosd dolls that are around 26 cm are just too small but I think this line is perfect for me. Really considering ordering one in near the future :D

2. That's exactly why I got mine. Once she's mostly finished she'll have a mystic kids girl as her older sister. I put the two of them in a photoshop file together, and they look good together. I compared her to several other msd dolls from various companies so if you want recommendations of which dolls I think suit HDF31's I can give you my opinion, or if you're interested I can post the picture here.

I got around to trying the hands on my Ani.
      [​IMG]
      The hdf hands for the hdf type 3 body fit perfectly. The elastic was too short to put the hdf type 5 hands on, but the wrist ball looks like it fits so with longer elastic they should fit fine. I don't remember which HDF31 hands I got as the #1 and #2 look very similar. I wish Luts would either make more HDF31 hands or advertise the hdf type 3 hands as fitting.

3. Please do, I'd love to see that and I'm sure it would be really helpful for others too!

4. Okay, I finished up a comparison picture of possible HDF31 older siblings. I tried to include a variety of heights. These are the dolls I've been personally considering, but if anyone wants me to add other dolls just let me know.
      [​IMG]
      I'm personally looking for an older sister that's about 16. My top picks are the mystic kids type 2 girl and the myou type 2 girl. The myou type 2 is single jointed, but the myou type 1 has double joints and is also a good option. The myou type 1 is less curvy, but both 1 and 2 have two breast size options (large and small but no medium). They are the same height. I wouldn't recommend the type 3 as she's quite stylized. Both the mystic kids and myou type 2 look quite similar, and I think the decision between them would be down to joint preference. The 43cm luts model delf girl could also make a good teenage sibling along with the luts boy. They're both mature minis and more realistic than most of the other dolls. I think they make quite the cute family though. They'd be good options for parents as well. Luts has 3 body types for the model delf boys (all with different amounts of muscle), but only one girl body. I believe the girl body has breast size options. The 46cm Impldoll girl could also work as a teenager. She's taller than all the other girls so if you're looking for three sisters all different ages and heights she's a good bet. I don't think she compliments either of the luts dolls, but I think she could work with the rest. Now if you want an older sibling more in the preteen range I think the xaga doll body could work well. At 42cm she's on the shorter side, and her body's not too developed to look too old to work for a preteen. On to the minifees. Out of all the dolls here I think they go with the HDF31 the least. They're both stylized in a very different way. It's possible they could look good together when clothed, but in the nude they're my least favorite pair. The moe (m line) minifee is one of the shortest minis you can get. I like her height compared to the HDF31. Height wise I think she'd make a great young preteen. Unfortunately she only has large breast options. With modding I think she has potential though. It's also worth noting that both luts and myou offer multiple tan skin options year round. I don't know how they compare. The normal skins are supposed to be similar though.

#44 Cinnamon Crystal, Jan 17, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    5. If it's any help, this is the honey31 with some of my MSDs (left- Dika v2, middle- Loongsoul, right- Myou v1).
      [​IMG]
      I think if you're looking to make siblings I would go with a smaller sized MSD like the Dika as I think it looks too small next to the taller MSDs :)

6. The MYOU type 2 body is essentially single jointed as well. I like the body quite a bit and think the way it is made allows for some nice subtle posing. But, it definitely doesn't have the range if a regular double jointed doll. Not sure if that matters, but I didn't see you mention and and wanted to let you know.

7. Thanks for the photos!

I have a Myou type 3 girl already and I agree that the body is stylised and is very slim compared to Luts dolls. Still even if the match is not as good as with some of the other dolls above, I just can't resist the cuteness of the HD31 line.

8. This is really helpful! Thank you! I might have to rethink some plans then. I've been trying to find multiple dolls that are in proportion to each other height wise to be multiple characters, and it's been time consuming. You're right though. Your dika girl looks very cute next to your HDF31.
      The mystic kids is double jointed and the myou type 2 is single jointed. I don't think I was that clear in my previous post. The myou type 1 is double jointed though, but I don't think it's quite as aestheticly pleasing. I think it's worth mentioning that clothing and dynamic poses can go a long way to making dolls of different heights and styles look good together. My HDF31 manages to look cute sitting on my SD's lap somehow. I'm sure the type 3 myou girl will still look good with a HDF31 (and if not it's a good excuse to get another doll ;) ).

9. @Cinnamon Crystal Good grief, I read it 3 times and still misread it, lol. I love my type 2 and am considering getting the type 3 for a KDF head I have. I think the MYOU would be a great older sister for the HDF31.

10. When I was writing it I was trying to decide whether it was too vague, but I was like nah it'll be fine. I've edited it for clarification for any future readers. Sorry for the confusion. I'd love to see your myou-honey sister combo when/if you get yours. The HDF31 doesn't seem that popular. I'm glad that more people are getting interested in them. They're the perfect child doll for anyone that's looking for a slightly older child imo.

11. That's so true, I keep looking at other brands and dolls at around this size often look so chubby and cute but I'm looking for something more like the HD31 line.

Now I just need to commit to making the purchase, I'm 90% decided on this line though.

12. @cocoasnail Have you decided which sculpt you want? There are so many that I found it hard to choose. I really like my Ani, but Hanael is my favorite I think. I almost want a second one just so I can get a Hanael. I'm pretty sure Luts offers layaway if that helps sway you to the honey delf side. Also I just noticed your profile pic is Minako.

13. I haven't decided yet, there are so many to choose from it's actually a bit overwhelming. Ani, Muriel, Hanael, Pin, Uriel, Pretzel, Anko, Choux, Pudding are on my list after a quick glance. Some of these are more on the younger looking side, I will most likely not go for them. For now I definitely want a sculp that has a melancholic vibe but I can see changing my mind about that too, I saw photos of happy looking child dolls and they were really lovely.

And yes, it is Minako, I really love seeing Sailor Moon profile pictures on this forum.

14. I think Uriel is probably one of the oldest looking. If you look at clothes and wigs on Luts' website they always list what doll they used as a model. Since there aren't too many owner photos it can be helpful to look at them.

I got my Ani so I could turn her into Chibiusa. I haven't started the customization process yet. I'm not looking forward to making her wig.

15. So I literally just discovered these dolls just now, thanks to the banner ad. I've been going nuts the last few days trying to find the perfect "Chibi" for one of my larger dolls, and I was really looking for an anime head on a slightly larger than YO sized body, and lo. I may have found the winner.

Does anyone have pics of a Honey 31 with a Honey? Are they just a little taller, or is it a huge diff?

16. On the first page there's a video that shows both of them together. The video is in Korean, but it's still helpful. They show both dolls at 3:58. The whole video is worth watching imo if you're interested in a HDF31. The regular honey delf is 26cm and the honey31 is 31cm. Also there is an anime style head. The sculpt name is Coco. Here's a link to the regular honey delf Coco: Honey Delf COCO Both dolls use the same heads so you can get a Coco on either body.

17. I got my Ani an outfit during Luts' last sale. All of the outfits list what bodies they fit and quite a few of the outfits are shown on both the regular honey and the honey31. The one I got came in such cute packaging! I had to take a picture. It fits nicely. Since my girl is wigless and faceless I don't have any pictures of her wearing it yet.
      [​IMG]
      I've made a wig cap for her and have started making yarn wefts, but I'm lazy so I haven't made much progress.

18. I ordered some clothes separately from Luts so I could get two event wigs rather than the event head. I got the event wig for my Ani as well as some socks and pink bunny shoes. The shoes had been sold out before so I'm really glad to get a pair. They're so cute.
      [​IMG]
      I'm sorry for her eyeless and faceless state. I've been meaning to get around to doing her faceup. I like the new hands Luts came out with. I've been wanting to get her some multi hands, but they only had them for the type 5 body so I'm excited.

19. Everyone's Honeys look super adorable! :aheartbea
      Just found this thread and wanted to share a photo of my Shisai. :blush

[​IMG]
      Some of you may have seen him on the Honey Delf forum.
      I need to take some more photos of him. I have neglected him a little since my SDF65 Wine arrived. *_*

I also ordered a Honey31 Delf TIERA Limited, but it will be a boy on the Honey Delf Body Type 3 (Multi Body)--switching bodies with my sister's incoming Honey Delf Yeondu. Shisai will be getting a younger brother. :whee:

#59 Snow White, Jul 22, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    20. This size is sooooo cute, it’s proportioned like the TinyDelf20, so right up my alley! :D I was waffling between the special event colours for the longest time and when I finally made up my mind (two TDF20, one in pink,one in mint), the event period was up. :doh I was so disappointed and frustrated that I impulse-bought a Honey Delf31 in white skin. :lol: She is a Hodoo, a sculpt I‘ve admired as a Kid Delf for the longest time, so I am really excited to see this beauty! I‘m also really looking forward to seeing Luts‘ real white skin in person, lately I‘ve become obsessed with white skin dolls in frilly dresses, which will look really cute in this size, I think! :love

#60 Zomboid, Jul 23, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 23, 2020