1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Honey31 Delf

Feb 2, 2019

1. I ordered the Elf Madeline through BJDivas on Jun 25. I hope she arrives in September. :chibi
      She'll be my third HDF31.

2. Just got my girl today! (Never even got a shipping notice on her, and I still haven't settled on a name)

[​IMG]

3. Congrats, vicemage!! Are you going to do her faceup, or is “headed” off somewhere soon? ;)

4. I'll be getting her into the rotation sooner or later. I've been really focused on a couple of other projects, so the dolls I'm currently working on are kind of stranded halfway through their blushing, but I'm so happy with how almost complete she is already that she might jump the queue ahead of a few others. :)

5. I just took the plunge and ordered the limited Fairy Forest Honey31 Delf Ani, in Realskin Peach (Obits White), with faceup, plus human leg parts....
      I've been tempted by this Luts doll size for quite sometime.... I think this Ani's adorable wingnut elf ears did me in!

Meanwhile, it's probably a long wait, so please show me your HDF31 Anis.

6. She's cute. The terra cotta and rose brown skin tones look nice too.

7. Totally! Those are beautiful colours, and I love those choices.
      I'm super curious about the RS Peach (Obitsu White) resin. It looks like it could be similar to Fairyland CP NS.

8. Hello, I'm about to order my first Luts dol! The Delf Ani elf Fairy Forest. She's absolutely precious, I couldn't pass her up. I couldn't decide what resin color to get her in but eventually decided on "real skin white". It's so difficult to decide on resin colors ^^; the darker colors are so nice too.

9. Congratulations! I look forward to seeing your photos of her.
      Did you order her costume and wig too?
      I didn't with my Ani. Ended up ordering a couple of other Honey Delf outfits, a pair of shoes and a hairband.
      Going to get her a Monique wig from EBAY, as I prefer those, and want to order several, before Monique wigs disappear from the market.

10. I did! I got everything except her eyes and human legs. I nabbed some special sparkle-y pink eyes from a pre-order somebody was doing today! What outfits did you get, out of curiosity? Also, are Luts wigs not great quality? I didn't think about that... but it'll be nice to see your more customized pictures of her, if you decide to upload any. ^^

11. Oh no... I have no issues with Luts wigs. They're very nice, and I do own some too. I just prefer Monique, because the fibers are finer, and give the wig a more realistic hair look and feel.

The outfits I ordered at Luts are:
      lutsdoll co.,ltd.
      lutsdoll co.,ltd.
      Shoes:
      lutsdoll co.,ltd.
      And, hairband:
      lutsdoll co.,ltd.

I'll probably make some resin eyes for her, or order a pair from my favourite Etsy artist, Mehi Art.... or both... lol

I will definitely take photo, and post some here. :D

12. Congratulations to everyone who ordered!! I hope you guys don't have to wait too long.

I realized I never shared my girl here. She's a grey skin Ani. When she arrived I chipped her faceup. I was so upset I put her back in her box and didn't look at her for a year. I really like her faceup so I may try to salvage it. If I'm not able to I'll just give her a new one. She's super cute.

Here she is, her name is Opal.
      Login • Instagram

13. Oh wow! She is gorgeous, and your photos make me even happier that I ordered this girl. Thank you!

I think it's worth it to try to salvage the faceup. I've saved a Volks SD16 Megu faceup that was damaged in a tornado, before the owner put the head up for sale.
      Remove the eyelashes.
      You use Mr. CLEAN Magic Eraser to sand down the damaged area, and do the other cheek as well for symmetry.
      Re-spray the head with MSC, and re-blush the cheeks. Seal with more MSC, and reapply the eyelashes.

14. Thank you!! If I didn't already have Opal I would definitely be ordering Ani. She's such an adorable sculpt.

I really appreciate the tips for salvaging the faceup. I was at a loss on how to go about it!

15. Let me
      Let me know if you need anymore details. I'd be happy to help.

16. I'm still waiting for My Fairy Forest Ani with makeup and blushing. I'm already writing a draft for a doll profile.

The sheep legs add .5cm to the height of the doll due to the shins the hooves. I haven't seen that posted here yet.

Wah! I have a weakness for Fauns and centaurs! I'm so excited! She's the second doll I will have ever had! I already got some fabric backdrops and clothing patterns for her! The patterns need some modification though. They were intended for the icky shall-not-be-named mass-produced vinyl dolls seen at Walmart and etc. I found that the bust circ. measurement is just 1.5cm bigger than the pattern, once the piece is folded and assembled correctly. That actually surprised me. I have never seen a Honey or Honey31 in person before (as of this post). I thought they would be wider than that with their height of 31cm (~17 inches).

17. Ugh... My Fairy Forest girl, Ani arrived on April 26, 2021, and I completely forgot to post a photo of her here. I've changed her hoof legs to her human legs, and she's using a pair of homemade resin eyes now...

Lut Honey31 Delf Ani - Fairy Forest

She's super cute, and the resin colour is very pretty.

18. So bummed I missed out on hooves :(. Your girl is stunning!

19. She’s so adorable!! *cries* how do you get yours so early, no word on my Forest Fairy Delf Ani yet!