1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Kid Delf Discussion part 17

Jan 9, 2022

1. I took some pictures of my lovely Kasia (KDF Aengdu) while waiting for another Aengdu to arrive. Can't wait to take Aengdu group pictures. Gosh I love this sculpt so much.
      [​IMG]
      But I definitely need to sew some more clothing for her. She deserves to have a nice big wardrobe :).

-----------New thread info ----------

How to put a Kid Delf head on Minifee body:
      Kid Delf head on Minifee Body Hybrid'

Measurements
      https://denofangels.com/posts/2738520

Places to buy Clothes/Shoes/Wigs
      Luts
      DollHeart, by DollHeart.com
      VOLKS USA, Inc.

Kid Delf Girl / MiniFee Girl Comparison:
      https://denofangels.com/threads/470958

DoA Kid Delf Database: https://denofangels.com/threads/53671
      DoA Wiki: LUTS

Previous Luts Kid Delf discussion threads:
      * Part 1
      * Part 2
      * Part 3
      * Part 4
      * Part 5
      * Part 6
      * Part 7
      * Part 8
      * Part 9
      * Part 10
      * Part 11
      * Part 12
      * Part 13
      * Part 14
      * Part 15

* Part 16

2. Wow! Kasia is a pretty sculpt! I have so many kid delfs on the wishlist. Right now I have KDF Woori in WS ordered, on the Model Delf body. I also have a kid delf jean and ani at home waiting for faceups.

If anyone has kiwi romance , or any of their kid delf girls in Luts outfit sets from around 2011-2013 I would love to see photos! As a preteen I fell in love with many of the outfits i saw online from this span of time, so seeing them in photos is always a joy!

3. So I put a Dollmore Cattish Reaa head on my Luts Centaur...... :apirate:
      [​IMG]

4. My new boy, KDF Terra devilish ver has arrived. He is my first bronze skin boy :D
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I bought a kdf Ani elf on the MP and she just arrived today. She looks prettier in person then I expected. I need to get to know her better and figure out her personality. I will be posting pictures soon.

6. Here is Ani...

[​IMG]

7. Ani is a really pretty sculpt; I love her mouth shape in particular. She has a sweet face, :3

My Taro in Bronco on the new KDF45 body arrived today! It was a total surprise, because of course Luts would send her when I stopped obsessively checking the order status every 3 days. :lol:

[​IMG]
      I LOVE this body; I will definitely get a Muhwa on this someday. I think it's a great 'more mature' option for KDF heads.
      She has some minor seamlines on her forearms and sides of her neck, but that's it.
      The only downside is that my all my current MSD pants are too short!

[​IMG]

This is the free event wig that came with her, it's got cute bangs. :)

[​IMG]
      Here she is with my RS Peach-skin Kiwi, though the lighting kinda washes out her real color.
      Kiwi looks a bit taller than she really is next to her because she's in heel feet.​

#7 RinSetsua, Apr 12, 2022
      Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
    8. Seeing your boy makes me sad I didn't get to order him in one of the tan skins, Luts always had the most gorgeous tan colors!

9. Yes they are. And Luts have so many options for tan skin. :D
      It took me 2 weeks to decide for the bronze skin. I love it though.

10. Oooh your new girl is lovely! And the event wig is cute too. I'm waiting on a bronco skin girl too. I'm excited to see it in person to compare how similar it is to Volks' sunshine tan, which is also a light tan color.

11. Are you finding that the new 45 body poses well?

12. Yes, I'm very happy with the body overall. I think it's designed well.

13. Earlier today I noticed Luts had listed their summer event gift heads to their Twitter but it looks like now they're already on their site too :D While I love the Winter 2020 head I'm (luckily) not in love with the Romance version of it, could be just the makeup in the photos not appealing to me though.

I'm curious too see the summer event lineup once it's all up. :D So far on their Twitter they list new Grand senior delf body but I'm mostly looking forward to kid and model delfs. I hope this time the latter will receive special version heads too unlike during the winter event. If I remember correctly they were teasing new taller model delf body during winter/early spring so I wonder if they'll release that during this event?

14. I'm safe from this summer's KDF event head as luckily I don't collect romance versions. But I'm already exited to see what limited/new KDFs and MDFs they'll release.

15. I took Amira outside for some pictures the other day!

[​IMG]

16. Luts finally posted a teaser about the summer event kid delf(s?) to their Twitter, I didn't expect them to go with centaurs (theme: Moonlit song 9 years later) but I'm definitely excited to see the rest of the line-up now :D

I must admit that I'll be skipping any centaur dolls though, I just don't have space for something that big and I bet it's gonna cost arm and leg to get one. Hopefully there'll be also dolls without elf ears since I'm really not one to get fantasy dolls even though they look gorgeous. :sweat

17. I remember Luts tweeted about making a kdf45 centaur back when the 45 girl body was released so I’m happy to see it in this teaser picture! My first doll was a moonlit song elf yul and recently had been looking back at old pictures of her so this is really playing at my nostalgia :’) Though I’d love a unicorn doll, especially with the gorgeous summer event colors, I don’t know if I have the room for one either.

Deep down I’m wishing for a kdf or mdf mermaid… :XD:

18. Awww…the colors of that wig with that super cute outfit are positively adorable on your girl. What a cutie!

I hear you about the size, and trying to find an appropriate space to display a centaur. I’m looking eagerly around but alas, there’s just no room for something this large no matter how beautiful!:...( It’s a sad day in dollydom when this happens to a collection, let me tell you! Hopefully someone here will get one and post photos so I can live vicariously.:eusa_pray

19. I just said I'm not huge on fantasy dolls but I'd make exception for a mermaid :XD: I mean, then I wouldn't have to think about the doll's shoes OR clothes! How handy is that?

20. Oh man, I've been waiting for the Luts Centaurs to come back around! I AM READY.

...Also, I noticed in the tweet under it, Luts is raising their prices 10% after the Summer Event to cover rising production costs, in case that might affect anyone's purchasing plans.

#20 RinSetsua, Jun 10, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 10, 2022