1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Kid Delf Discussion part 17

Jan 9, 2022

1. my annamarie will be here tomorrow. luts never sent me a shipping notice so its quite the surprise to see that little note on my door!

2. does anyone have a Pine? If so, do you know the circumference of her head? It seems to be on the big side but pictures can be deceiving as I learned this the hard way with Annamarie:doh

3. Taro....

[​IMG]

#363 stellarphenomena, Apr 9, 2024
      Last edited: Apr 9, 2024
    4. [​IMG]

My much loved AN :chibi But I can't figure out what he is :sweat Any suggestions?

Not vampire though, he does not quite feel like it. He does belong in a paranormal, supernatural kind of story though.

5. Maybe he's a dhampir?

6. @Snow White As usually you have the loveliest dolls and I'm sorely tempted to get another KDF. I don't need but the waaaant is real

7. That could be cool. He does give a bit of vampire hunter vibes. He'd be perfect if he had some kind of weapon. A wizard staff maybe.

#367 manabusama, Apr 20, 2024
      Last edited: Apr 20, 2024
    8. I have to say if I get an opening for him, I will go for that split Bory! He's perfect for a clown/jester doll!

9. Perhaps he was once something evil and has been reincarnated as an innocent little boy. :)

10. That is an option too :3nodding: But all I know is that he's a child, something. XD

But I'm thinking I actually don't need to know much about him, that he's somebody who lived long ago, and there are very little information about him. And sometimes people see him. Some say he's a ghost, and some say he's something else. I guess only the main character of this world and story he's a part off, really knows who and what he is. The main character are my SDF65 Sweety Bliss (Kai).

I think it is a good idea to just leave this boy to be a mystery, that could be his character. It is the only kind of character that makes sense to me, since I have so much problems figuring him out.

11. [​IMG]
      my gorgeous cherry. currently obsessed with her :D

12. She's adorable :chibi Is that the white skin? I don't have a white skin doll in my Luts collection, but now I feel tempted to get a sculpt in that color :)

13. thanks! this is the snow color. its very bright paper white in person. its so pretty!

14. I can see why, she's really pretty. I have two girls Darae and Darin and my Bory Centaur Moonlit Song who I purchased from here years ago. He's getting on in age, but I don't think I could ever part with him.

[​IMG]

15. luts started teasing the summer event on twitter. im so excited to see new faces!

16. It seems the summer event will start on 20th day, there's few dolls already on the site including a new kid Delf Odi. I guess the theme will be Japanese/Asian folklore this year or at least it is for the senior Delfs. Wonder if they're going to include any special bodies again this year or something else interesting?

17. I really want the event head to be cute! I want to get a bronco enoki on model delf body. Odi is precious but I don’t think she fit with my crew

18. all the luts doll are so pretty. I was just wondering if anyone has gotten lemon? I'm really interested in getting her. I love the eye shape she has. I just wanted to ask other people their opinions. I hope this is the appropriate place to ask.

19. My Kai has arrived, and I took advantage of every sunny window yesterday to give him a quick faceup
      [​IMG]
      Not the best photo because it was dark by the time I took it.
      He feels a bit different in person than I expected from photos, but he's still a sweet sculpt so I'm happy