1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Limited SSDF Dion & Cian (+ DREAMING HEAD)

Jan 20, 2010

1. I'm so excited for Cian! 8D
      I can't wait to see more pictures.

SSDF body plus Cian head = double the love. <3

I think if I am right...
      Orders should be open January 27 at 7PM. (For those who live in the USA and California.) ^^

2. Well, I'm basically safe from these pretty, pretty boys . . . but intrigued by the hints of the grey suit in some pics *L*. My SSDF needs a grey suit . . .

3. <-may very well want the Cian dreaming and body (wink wink) though the have just the dreaming and body up, so may be selling that separately? It will all get figured out ^_~

4. I'm crying inside ;_; Why nowww... i want that SSDF Dion + his dreaming head.
      I can't get enough of Dion >_<
      I made promise to myself not to buy anymore dolls until next year >_>

5. NOO, LUTS IS EVILLLL; I had my eyes on CIAN for a whole year and gave up! THEN I BUY MY FIRST SDF FROM THEM AND NOW THEY RELEASE CIAN!?! I have such bad luck ( ; A ; ) Dreaming CIAN is so purtyyy (> A >)

6. Luts has updated their photos!!! :D I love the makeup! Looks like whoever did the SSDF Abadon's had a hand in the Dion's/Cian's makeup too! :D

**EDIT: OUTFITS = :nosebleed

7. *squees* YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And SSDF Dion w/ a dreaming head AND super awesome makeup! ~ <3

I know what I want for my birthday. :drool

8. Yuu: So lucky to get the fullset!!!! <3<3<3 Dion looks amazing on SSDF body! T.T I was kind of afraid it might be too big for him, but he looks so much more grown up on it.

9. Ah~ dreaming Cian- how pretty you are. I can't believe how much lidded eyes can change his look. He's so sultry now.

10. The faceups are to die for, and those outfits are REDONKULOUS. I don't know that my SSDF would forgive me for putting him in either of them, but they're soooo awesome . . . and the boots . . . the boots . . . *collapses*

11. I really like the dreaming Cian head. It would be nice to be able to grab a blank head...but I think I would rather have the regular senior delf body instead of SSDF.

12. I kinda confused about hwo they are selling this heads D: can somebody clarify how we can optain them please thanks

13. I'm so excited!~ My friend and I are already saving up to get both Dion and Cian. xD

14. There is the

Body+ normal head
      Body + dreaming head
      Body + normal + dreaming heads
      Fullsets- body, heads, outfit, ect

At least that is my understanding.

15. Dreaming Cian is great! Both clothes are quite good, too

16. Dreaming Cian.......... *drooling*
      I need him. indeed.

17. ...anyone else really happy that Soom Chalco is getting all the attention so it's not so tooth and claw to find a split to get into? xD I know I am...

Anyway...
      I was a little surprised that their basic set price was $550~ xD but I guess we are getting some LEs that we thought would be gone for good.

Did anyone see the 'slider' mechanism for the new SSDF hands? Somehow I still don't really like this idea over regular Shooks, but maybe it's better than it looks.

18. Heh. I've been poking around the splits for outfits, so yeah ^^.

Blue Knight Abadons have one hand with that sliding system. IMHO, it's much better than the magnets - it stays in place, and is pretty easy to get on and off. Personally I'm happy that they're offering that system.

19. 2 more minutes till the ordering period is open!

20. ...Damn you luts! D: -grabby hands at Cian- He's so prettyyyy ;-;.