1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Model Delf 45cm (MDF) mature mini discussion part 2

Jul 29, 2018

1. Thank you. It’s good to see the difference. I have a hard time deciding on the doll for making my husband. Females are easier for me.

2. Out of blue I saw someone selling the werewolf Terra scar head in normal skin on instagram and had to snatch him up and he should arrive next week. *happy dance* (Junior) Terra was one of my first doll crushes back ages ago but too big and expensive for me at that point in life so I never got to have him, therefore I'm super excited to have him in MSD size instead, the scar is a bonus that gives him more character. I need to get him a body but I also kind of really want to order a doll in the currently available bronze color, it's too gorgeous to pass. But I can't decide who'd look the best in that color so I'm just sitting here trying to make the decision. :')

3. Ooh congrats! That's exciting XDD I'm a little similar - I ordered a werewolf Terra in the mint grey bc my first doll was a SDF Terra and I had to sell him some years ago. I still miss him, so I'm hoping to reshell him into this smaller version. I can't wait to see more owner photos of them! (and completely agree with the bronze...too delicious, too many options :()

4. Does anyone have a Type 1 (Small Bust) girl?

5. I do.

6. @Shai Can you take a quick over-bust measurement for me :eusa_pray
      [​IMG]
      I have made an ultra complex list of measurements I'm going to post for everyone's reference but it's the one thing I can't measure on my girls :doh

7. I could try, I'm not the best at taking measurements. I'll try to do it this week for you. What where you taking it in, inches or cms?

8. @Shai do you mind posting a pic? I'm just curious how the type 1 bust looks, because I have a model delf with the type 2 bust, and I was surprised how big they ended up being haha. I was thinking of getting another body with the type 1 bust but I'm bad at searching for pictures thru the search function sometimes :sweat

9. Sure, I'll snag a few pics for you when I take measurements. ^^ The bust is relatively small in my opinion.

10. @Shai Centimeter if you can, if not I'll convert, Thanks again :abow:

11. @TheKidAbroad It's 6 and 1/2 centimeters. ^.^

@paintmeblue Here are some quick photos with and without clothes. ^.^ I didn't take a pic but with a shirt and vest on they're pretty flat. Edit: Here is an older one you might be able to see.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#251 Shai, Dec 5, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
    12. @Shai thanks for the pics! It helps a lot :thumbup

13. Oh what I wouldnt give for them to make the Original body available again. Best joints in the industry, to me. Ever. So, so gorgeous and then they PULLED IT.

14. Hi everyone! My first model delf girl arrived yesterday (technically she is a kid delf head on the model delf body) and I was shocked seeing just how big she is in person! I was not entirely prepared clothing wise for her. What are some of the places you have had good luck getting clothes for the model delf girl body with the type 2 (basic) bust? I can't imagine trying to dress the larger bust version! The dress I was able to get on her from nine9style she's just about bursting out of!

15. Has anyone seen the new model delfs? They are both so pretty! Luts really makes such beautiful dolls.
      I really want a xylon :love

16. I've liked Xylon for a while, but I'm really trying to cut back on the SDs, so I was very excited to see him in model delf form!

17. I prefer the smaller sizes, so I would love to see more of the bigger dolls get model delf models as well!

The new grand delfs getting a model version would be cool to see one day. My wishlist gets longer by the day lol

18. Yes they are tempting me so much. I was going to order MDF Ani in rosy brown in January but now I am not so sure anymore. And on their IG they've posted teasers for limited(?) MDFs a few days ago. Decisions, decisions...

And a few months ago I told myself to get into the hobby slowly ;). At least Xylon is not limited.

19. I like both the new limited dolls, though I wish I could see the images of Ann romance version blank.
      Though I'm also eyeing Silver in one of the special resins.

#259 Leo Pheonix, Dec 30, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
    20. First I wanted a Diez in rosy brown, then I switched to Bliss, and now I'm considering the limited Xylon...

It's not even January and my 2021 plans are already getting derailed :sweat