1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Model Delf 45cm (MDF) mature mini discussion part 2

Jul 29, 2018

1. Hello! I will definitely be browsing through the rest of the thread in search of this, but just in case someone reads my message before I find it, I wonder if anyone has any photos of their KDF heads on the MDF body? Preferably male? I'd like to see the nude upper body and head together. I'm basically looking for a tall MSD to pair with my KDF and I like the MDF bodies, but I worry that their heads will be too small looking in comparison to other MSDs... maybe that won't be the case? I'll keep looking!

*After looking through the thread* there are a lot of great photos! I wonder if anyone has photos and comparisons of a KDF next to a MDF body with a KDF head, preferably male for both.

#301 myuupi, Apr 19, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    2. @myuupi

I can do my Borys for you. Here's a rough idea of scale
      [​IMG]
      --
      I'll get shirtless later but I don't think they look too out of scale

3. Ahh thank you! Love this photo, btw. No rush!

4. @myuupi

A brief shirtless posing album for my MDF and KDF. Blue is on the MDF v2 (slim) body which I believe is discontinued. Annick is on the KDF v2 body. I don't think they look bad together but I'm not sure they read as a pair.

Kid Delf vs Model Delf

5. Ah thank you so much for this! It's different from what I visualized but I think I'll go for it anyways! This was perfect!

6. @myuupi When it comes to head on neck, I don't think it'd look good to swap and they won't fit (the KDF neck is so much smaller than the V2 neck). I'm glad it was otherwise helpful.

7. That's good to know! When I looked a couple months ago, I vaguely remember there being a "KDF neck" option when I was looking at purchasing the body alone. Not entirely sure what that means know but I'll research it!

8. The option is not for the actual neck but for the correct size S hook. KDF heads use a bigger hook than mdf heads.

9. how tall is the KDF? i know the MDF's stand at 45cm..

10. KDF is around 41-42cm depending on how big the head is. The only KDF body that’s taller is the Kid45 body which has similar proportions and height to the MDF male body.

11. I didnt know that KDF have 41-42cm bodies. they look quite small compared to the MDF body. thanks for the info

12. Does anyone have a pair of heeled MDF feet on a boy MDF body?

I just bought Dion with the muscular body and I'd love a pair of heeled feet for it, but the website officially says they're only for the girl bodies. I know the feet themselves would be a tad smaller, but could the ball joint fit anyway? If anyone happens to have the two and would be willing to test, I'd appreciate it greatly! I'll ask Luts as well, but I have no idea if they'd be willing to give some measurements and/or do some testing, or just give me the bog standard answer.

Thank you :chibi

EDIT: I'm now trying to find heeled feet from other companies that would work. No luck as of yet...

#312 mxwutter, May 3, 2021
      Last edited: May 11, 2021
    13. @mxwutter Have you tried Resinsoul heeled feet?

14. @A Wee Tiefling I haven't! They somehow completely slipped my mind. So far, in terms of sizing, I've considered the SoulDoll Kid ones and the Dollits ones.

To give some updated measurements I've been able to scrounge:

MDF muscle boy feet
      - ankle diameter: 1.5 ~ 1.6 cm
      - foot length: 5.4 cm
      - foot width: 2.5 cm

SoulDoll N.L girl heeled feet
      - ankle circumference: 5.3 cm
      - foot length : 5.5 cm
      - foot width : 2 cm

Dika D.K.Dg B body's Heel foot
      - ankle diameter: 1.8 cm
      - foot length: 5.4 cm
      - foot width: 2.2 cm

I'll hop onto the RS discussion board see if anyone has some sizing info for those footsies. Thank you:love

15. @mxwutter I can try the KDF heeled feet on my MDF too, though I don't think they have the same ankle.

16. I posted this over in the Kid Delf thread but I'll share it here too! Luts posted on their twitter that this summer event will be split up into 3 different rounds and in the 2nd round there will be 4 new Model Delfs! Here is the link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/lutscorea/status/1396775913707118600?s=21

It’s in Korean but the google translation is:

The summer event will be divided into the 1st/2nd 3rd round.

1st lineup: GSDF 2, SDF65 2, KDF45 1, HDF 1
      2nd lineup: 1 KDF, 4 MDF (regular, limited)
      3rd lineup: SDF64, 65 girls' body

The detailed period will be announced later.

17. Special Fantasy Skins are back yall :whee:

18. Fantasy skins? :o I have to go find sample pictures asap! My birthday is coming up, after all! XD

19. I got you bro!
      [​IMG]

20. Brand new here~!

My very first BJD is arriving in about 2 days! I got the Lady Ghost Ann Romance Ver from the winter event! She has the New Type 2 body and is 43cm. I hope this is the relevant thread for her!

I already named her Alice! My inspiration is from the anime Rozen Maiden.

The goal of the dolls is to become the image of perfection, known as "Alice", and meet their "father". He made these dolls in an attempt to make the "perfect doll" but feels that he failed in some way with each of them and rejects them. So, he decided to have a tournament. He gave each doll a fragment of his soul, a Rosa Mystica. With these soul fragments inside them, the dolls become sentient and can move on their own. Now they each must battle and collect all of the Rosa Mystica so that they may transform into Alice. This anime follows their adventures as they try to reach that goal.

I am so excited! I got her in Zuzu White like the photos. I'm hoping to do some winter themed photography next winter with her! Ghost/yukionna(snow fairy) to start!

I also went nuts while waiting for her and got a bunch of outfits according to her measurements. I feel a fashion show in the gallery will be coming later!