1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Model Delf 45cm (MDF) mature mini discussion part 2

Jul 29, 2018

1. Those are cute!!

2. Can someone show me a pic of KD hands on a MDF? I'm hoping to be able to use the gun hands but don't want to buy them if they won't fit. I saw someone mentioning they did fit (albeit a little big) in the last thread, but no pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Also, does anyone have a comparison pic of Luts newer doll's ws and ns?

3. Have you seen the new model delfs? ♡ :D Jean is cute, but she gives me fairyland vibe though.

4. Ah I am in love with the fashion of the new dolls! Especially jean, I would have never made a green lilac and black dress and yet BAM it works beautiful

5. I am a bit worried about how all their new girls keep looking so young and baby faced. I want mature women with curvy bodies too, not just child like girls with super curvy bodies. That just seems odd to me.

I like mdfs because they are different than most msds and can look like adults. Hopefully they give us more of a balance in the future.

6. Rain in the study.
      [​IMG]

7. Do MSD Volks shoes fit female model delf?

8. @Shai

I dont have any Volks shoes. I can say the regular minifee sized shoes I have are big on my mdf girl, I think smaller sized moe line shoes might fit better. So if you can find out how well Volks fit on minifees/moe lines that should give you a fair idea.

9. @Alaia

I'll try finding that out, thanks. Is the difference too big or just...a little big? Like can they still wear them or no is what I'm trying to ask...orz

10. @Shai

The shoes I have are flats, so with them being bigger they slip off unless the doll has socks/tights on. A boot or other type of shoes that are a bit more closed would probably be okay. The biggest problem there might be making sure the shoes dont look too oversized.

But again, I have never had Volks shoes, so I am not sure if they have the same problem of being oversized as many other msd shoes do.

11. @Alaia

Thanks again. I don't have my girl yet so I can't compare. I appreciate your advice. ^^

12. @Shai

No problem~ Good luck!

What girl did you order?

13. @Alaia

Thank you! They're boots so I may end up just trying my luck, lol.

Oh, I ordered a kid delf Yuz head on an Model delf body actually! It's something I've been waiting on to hybrid for years now so I was so excited when I found out there was a more mature MSD size that worked with them from Luts directly!

14. Stormvale.

[​IMG]

15. It has been awhile since I posted in here. ^^

Please enjoy my lovely Asmodeus!

[​IMG]
      Asmodeus
      by Elijah, on Flickr

(He is a Rit DyeMore Dark grey - But a MDF Abadon)

16. @xyuemoto

Thank you! ^^ He was a bit nerve wracking for me to dye, to be honest. I had a horrible dye experience before with the powder Rit dyes. I had seen fantastic results with the dyemore liquid, and the test dye on an event luts head worked fabulously, so we took the leap. He turned out way better than I could have hoped. He's color is so perfect for my character. >w<

I hope with Spring weather here getting warmer, I can take lots more photos of him!

17. @AjiAji - Looking forward to see more of him!

Stormvale in his mage garb.

[​IMG]

18. @xyuemoto

Is that the fullset from the release of Silver and the MDF Centaurs? Goodness it is such a pretty outfit~ ^^ Really looks good on him!

19. @AjiAji - Thank you. Yes, it is that outfit.